Relationship With Your Boss

Topic locked
ehwew Oct 08, 2006
my boss proposed to me few months back. i didn't agree to his proposal and so he hated me, and giving me a hard time at work. huhh! though we're both single. how unprofessional and unethical it is to propose to your subordinate..u know what i did? i blackmailed him. hahaha.. and so he stop giving me a hard time at work. it's kinda difficult to be an exec, boss might fall in love with you huh..it happened to me.

asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

relationship with a boss Oct 08, 2006
never again. If he cheats on you, everybody at works gossips about it. Its better to have someone not from work. no one knows about the relationship, so no gossip. less headache.
tsampa
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: ehwew Oct 08, 2006
asc_26 wrote:my boss proposed to me few months back. i didn't agree to his proposal and so he hated me, and giving me a hard time at work. huhh! though we're both single. how unprofessional and unethical it is to propose to your subordinate..u know what i did? i blackmailed him. hahaha.. and so he stop giving me a hard time at work. it's kinda difficult to be an executive secretary, boss might fall in love with you huh..it happened to me.

Do you mean marriage proposal? or some indecent proposal? or just be my gf kinda proposal?

glad that after blackmailed him, things appeared to be better. but would that incident make you want to change your job?
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Re: relationship with a boss Oct 08, 2006
tsampa wrote:never again. If he cheats on you, everybody at works gossips about it. Its better to have someone not from work. no one knows about the relationship, so no gossip. less headache.

A gf of mine, once had an affair with a co-worker whose gf is also in the same office :roll: of cos, everyone gossip about it...
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

marriage proposal Oct 09, 2006
i mean it's marriage proposal, would you believe that? i was kinda shocked about it and very upset. of course i want to leave the company, and im looking for work now. it's my first job as an executive secretary and kinda traumatic one. good thing, no one knows about it in the office as i dont share such things..maybe that's why i am good at being executive secretary because i can handle very very confidential matters. i blackmailed because that's the only thing i can do to stop him and before it will go to harassment. but he's still in love with me huh!!!..i hope i can get out of here ASAP.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: marriage proposal Oct 09, 2006
asc_26 wrote:i mean it's marriage proposal, would you believe that? i was kinda shocked about it and very upset. of course i want to leave the company, and im looking for work now. it's my first job as an executive secretary and kinda traumatic one. good thing, no one knows about it in the office as i dont share such things..maybe that's why i am good at being executive secretary because i can handle very very confidential matters. i blackmailed because that's the only thing i can do to stop him and before it will go to harassment. but he's still in love with me huh!!!..i hope i can get out of here ASAP.

Good Luck to your job search!
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Re: ehwew Oct 09, 2006
asc_26 wrote:my boss proposed to me few months back. i didn't agree to his proposal and so he hated me, and giving me a hard time at work. huhh! though we're both single. how unprofessional and unethical it is to propose to your subordinate..u know what i did? i blackmailed him. hahaha.. and so he stop giving me a hard time at work. it's kinda difficult to be an executive secretary, boss might fall in love with you huh..it happened to me.

Is he the biggest boss in the company or he has a boss above him? On my previoius job I had a problem with my boss but he had a boss as well. I talked to him about what was going on and after that conversation my boss was afraid to tell me even "Hello" for a couple of weeks.
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 09, 2006
at my last job one of the lawyers thought he could treat me like a prostitute...i told my main boss (since i was a secretary he was also my boss in a way) he said he couldnt do anything so i quit....i have no time for this b.s.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 10, 2006
bushra21 wrote:at my last job one of the lawyers thought he could treat me like a prostitute...i told my main boss (since i was a secretary he was also my boss in a way) he said he couldnt do anything so i quit....i have no time for this b.s.

so .... uhmm

khow much ?

LOL
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 10, 2006
nismo wrote:
bushra21 wrote:at my last job one of the lawyers thought he could treat me like a prostitute...i told my main boss (since i was a secretary he was also my boss in a way) he said he couldnt do anything so i quit....i have no time for this b.s.

so .... uhmm

khow much ?

LOL

Shut up u piece of .... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 10, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
nismo wrote:

so .... uhmm

khow much ?

LOL

Shut up u piece of .... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

edited due to the usual inane reply.

Guys do not reply to Nismo. Mod.
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Making dating at the office work Oct 14, 2006
i believe that the best place to meet potential dating partner, especially when your an expat is in the work place, the thign is to be mature about it. WORK IS WORK and PERSONAL LIFE IS PERSONAL[/quote][/b]
Scare Face
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance