Relationship

Topic locked
Apr 17, 2006
constantine wrote:you start out with all the optimism in the world...you find "the one"...3 years later you're re "re-thinking" everything...and the pain of dealing with is...i dont even want to begin...IMJ i see where you're tryin to get at or be in the state of mind...but i guess thats possible in an ideal world...the rest of the time you have to pretend to be somebody else to get someone you think you desire...but you're probably lonely and filling an empty space...it seems more and more people like the idea of being single...wish there was a win win situation to that...there never is...unless you wanna be a film noir hero on a rainy night...though i love my alone time and can't get enough of it...

It`s all from the lack of love. Most of ppl are intended to take it but not to give. If you don`t love, you only pretend to love or pretend to be loved, I guess (& I know!) it`s bothering. Better don`t, indeed! And better don`t even start without optimism. I wonder how people who really loved but met it unreturned, had their relation unhappy still have an optimism. Look, even on DF you can see this person, keeping this fire against of living that style: alone, just have friends etc. You know why? Cuz some people have a need to GIVE love. Cuz love itself give strength. This is from what that hard work about a relationship begins. I know I sound boring… but plz think, it`s true.

Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance