Reasons Why HE Stopped Calling?

Topic locked
Reasons why HE stopped calling? Nov 04, 2009
i often hear women complaining that the guy they went out with the other night or the guy they have been dating for some time now have stopped calling them.

And they would unendingly ask, "why isn't he calling me?"
Well, who knows? Guys out there, what would be your main reason why would you give this kind of torture to women? Can't you just tell the women straightly what's happening?

I thought women are difficult but I found men more difficult & more complicated in this case.

keyper
Dubai Forum User

Nov 04, 2009
He is just not that into you.
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Reasons why HE stopped calling? Nov 04, 2009
keyper wrote:And they would unendingly ask, "why isn't he calling me?"

The guy probably asks the same "why isn´t she calling me?"
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 04, 2009
WhiteJade wrote:He is just not that into you.

yeah right. but you know, not all women can understand that easily. I mean, they don't give up easily especially when they really like the guy. they would give the guy's action some reasons like maybe he's busy and many more "maybes". worse is, they are willing to wait. so why not just tell the girl straightly like, 'this won't go anywhere'? this maybe rude but what is more rude and intolerable is to make them hope for nothing?
keyper
Dubai Forum User

Flying Dutchman wrote:
keyper wrote:And they would unendingly ask, "why isn't he calling me?"

The guy probably asks the same "why isn´t she calling me?"

okay....? that's nice. but... who takes the gambling in this stage of dating? isn't it men?
keyper
Dubai Forum User

Nov 04, 2009
Because guys just think differently. Whereas we sit checking our phones for calls and messages every two seconds, they're off doing stuff and don't really give it much thought.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 04, 2009
There are others reasons
*)he found someone else to have sex with
*)he's feels he's waited too long for sex
as well as mentioned earlier - he's not that into you!

This is year 2010 girls should ask guys out!
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

keyper wrote:I thought women are difficult but I found men more difficult & more complicated in this case.

I would have to disagree ;)
Why most women always demanding everything have to be always from the men first? And then expect men to be like God who know and do everything even without being told. And if they don't, they are always to blame. ;)

But speaking about the calling after the dates, don't expect too much on first date ;) The same situation when the girl refuses to go out again on a second date.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 04, 2009
how come my post was edited - - is that word offensive?
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
Choco edits stuff without giving a reason or caring. she also loves answering questions that are directed towards guys.

To answer your question, he obviously saw something he didn't like, wasn't getting what he wanted from you, or something better came along.
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 05, 2009
Which post? I haven't removed anything from this thread!

Anyway going back to a previous comment, many women are traditionalists, we like men to well be men, to take the lead. There is absolutely nothing more off putting than a 'wet' bloke who can't make decisions and constantly relies on a girl to do everything.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
Roadtester wrote:There are others reasons
*)he found someone else to have love with
*)he's feels he's waited too long for love
as well as mentioned earlier - he's not that into you!

This is year 2010 girls should ask guys out!

Whoever changed this please state why.

'to have love with' lol

It said sex!

SEX IS DIFFERENT TO MAKING LOVE!
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
it is changing automatically in the forum, as much as I know s.ex will be changed to love, Biatch will be changed to princess!

I didn't try other words yet! ;)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 05, 2009
Oh okay, this is not mod edited, the forum is set up by admin to change certain words! I take it you wrote s.e.x! It automatically changes it to 'love'. Certain swear words are automatically changed too.

Dawg I'll be awaiting your apology for making assumptions shortly!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
lol my posts looks even funnier now!
yes it is s.e.x
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
I can't remember which swear word gets changed to 'tasty' but that's quite funny!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I can't remember which swear word gets changed to 'tasty' but that's quite funny!

The temptation now is to test the filter - but ill resist as there are'meek' eyes on this forum.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
Test it in Fight Club because no-one will care in there anyway.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
I'm a few posts short of mailbag so as to speak, I thought you need 100 posts?
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
Oh you do, and then you'll have to request permission to enter.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
yeah one of the most occuring problem it may happen if the gal is not much fun loving and most of the time a guy will always crack jokes or tell some funnt things bt if the gal ends up just laughing it wont get a right feed back... both shud understand wat the other likes toi speak about if not then the one wont feel like calling back...
the gal also shud be aware that she doesnt expose much during dating as most of the guys will only look for s..x and later will ditch the gal by avoiding
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 05, 2009
no apologies Choc, you've done it before to me and others. Don't ask me to research either, not all have the time you do.
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Reasons why HE stopped calling? Nov 06, 2009
keyper wrote:i often hear women complaining that the guy they went out with the other night or the guy they have been dating for some time now have stopped calling them.

And they would unendingly ask, "why isn't he calling me?"
Well, who knows? Guys out there, what would be your main reason why would you give this kind of torture to women? Can't you just tell the women straightly what's happening?

I thought women are difficult but I found men more difficult & more complicated in this case.

after readin a couple of your posts ,,, i've come to the conclusion of this ... that almost everything you've posted here on the forum is most probably things that have happend to you baby...

though im still in the assumption stage of what i've just said above ... im gonna have to continue assuming,, so as to provide a more accurate answer to your question..

with that said ... the answer is this .... he stopped callin cause you been bitchin alot .... so get your act right , an belive me you gonna be serv'd right.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 07, 2009
Ouch Jamal - harsh!

Dawg - continue living in your delusional world hey :twisted:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 07, 2009
Well Jamal, you've got me with your answer- very blunt.
I like blunt and frank people for they make conversations interesting.
But you disappoint me with the way you dropped it – very shallow, provoking, & morbid.

With your frivolous assumption,” that almost everything you've posted here on the forum is most probably things that have happened to you baby
I do not wish to spoil your delusions (thanks for your description, chocs.) but unfortunately, you didn’t actually hit the spot my dear jamal. Don’t forget that aside from the words “own experience”, there exist other words like “from other’s experience”, heard from others”, & spoken by others”.

I’d be a crook if I’d say that I haven’t asked this question to myself. I occasionally do. But not to the extent that it’s gonna eat me. Do you know what really bothers me, it’s “why doesn’t he just stop calling me?”

So, I hope, I have enlightened your assumption.

Yet I like your answer. You’ve given something from a new angle.
Please elaborate your answer like “been bitchin’ alot?”
How do you say that a woman is ‘bitchin’ alot?”
keyper
Dubai Forum User

Re: Reasons why HE stopped calling? Nov 07, 2009
Hi,

there are only two things in this scenario

1) boy has lost interest in her
2) may be he wants her to become little more aggressive because girls just wait for things to happen and after certain time period if girl is not responding as per boys expectation boys tends to back off a little to see what girls are upto

tell me what you thing about this
thanks
razi_sc
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 08, 2009
keyper wrote:Well Jamal, you've got me with your answer- very blunt.
I like blunt and frank people for they make conversations interesting.
But you disappoint me with the way you dropped it – very shallow, provoking, & morbid.

With your frivolous assumption,” that almost everything you've posted here on the forum is most probably things that have happened to you baby
I do not wish to spoil your delusions (thanks for your description, chocs.)
" im assumin that describtion by choco was meant for the poster above me ( smokedawg) , but if my assumption is wrong again , then i shall forever cease to assume about things"

but unfortunately, you didn’t actually hit the spot my dear jamal. Don’t forget that aside from the words “own experience”, there exist other words like “from other’s experience”, heard from others”, & spoken by others”.

I’d be a crook if I’d say that I haven’t asked this question to myself. I occasionally do. But not to the extent that it’s gonna eat me. Do you know what really bothers me, it’s “why doesn’t he just stop calling me?”

So, I hope, I have enlightened your assumption.

Yet I like your answer. You’ve given something from a new angle.
Please elaborate your answer like “been bitchin’ alot?”
How do you say that a woman is ‘bitchin’ alot?”

well girl , firstly thank you for appreciatin my answer .

an sometimes things need to be explained in a shallow provokin manner .. especially when the intention is to get ur point across in a blunt way , as you put it .. ... an also i aint no shrink , i cant pamper my words to suit.

an im glad to know that your problem is that he keeps calling an not that he aint callin ...

an as far as my assumption goes ... yep you very brightly enlightened it. thank you

an elaboration on my answer aint necessary ,,, especially since you already like'in it from all directions ...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Re: Reasons why HE stopped calling? Nov 08, 2009
razi_sc wrote:Hi,

1) boy has lost interest in her

thanks

"lost interest"
Okay, truth is, when a guy stopped calling, the first thing that would cross women's mind is that, "he has lost interest in me". but because women are from venus, they won't entertain that thought and instead give the guy some benefits of the doubt. they would rather think that maybe "he's busy" (which is the lamest excuse). And even if a womn accept the fact that her guy has lost interest in her, that won't make her sit and relax - she would want to know why. So again, i'll throw the same question every woman i've encountered has been asking, why can't he just tell it?

Is it too difficult?
keyper
Dubai Forum User

razi_sc wrote:Hi,

2) may be he wants her to become little more aggressive because girls just wait for things to happen and after certain time period if girl is not responding as per boys expectation boys tends to back off a little to see what girls are upto

thanks

“Really?” guys stopped calling to make the lady become aggressive and just to see what the girl is up to? That’s, I think, another side of men which is not so obvious. As far as I know, you can’t make a woman more aggressive in this way – but instead, you would make them weaker.

And may I just say something about “girls just wait for things to happen”, - not absolutely true. Girl’s just like playin’ on the safe road.

But anyway, your answers could help girls out there to understand more guys’ non-verbal actions!
keyper
Dubai Forum User

no its not that difficult unless girl has made it

explanation is if you put too much pressure on the boy and keep arguing on every small things like why you late ?, why you watching other girl, etc you know what i mean. then guys tends to back off they

then they keep their feeling to them only

what you say?
razi_sc
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance