Punishment For Breaking Hearts

Topic locked
Punishment for breaking hearts Feb 15, 2007
Dudes,

what do you think is a suitable punishment for a person that breaks people's hearts? How can you describe the suffering you went through to the person who broke your heart?

awaiting your answers

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2007
Invite her to paintball and shoot her there.

Play paintball a lot to mend your broken heart.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 15, 2007
would you like to come to paintball asc?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2007
yeah..i feel asc has a broken heart.....some shooting will do her good....
guest999

Feb 15, 2007
Kidnap her (is it a her?) and torture her with your conversations. Tie her up (so that she doesn't escape) then make her listen to you talking for hours: "dude you broke my heart, dude, wow dude, I'm a nice dude dude, like yeah dude, I hurt so bad dude, paintball hitting my nuts bad dude, I feel so not awesome dude." Oh the torture! She will never want to break hearts ever again! Or then again, she'll think twice before paying attention to a guy with your "personality" type. Either way, she'll learn a lesson.
freza
Dubai chat master

Feb 15, 2007
freza wrote:Kidnap her (is it a her?) and torture her with your conversations. Tie her up (so that she doesn't escape) then make her listen to you talking for hours: "dude you broke my heart, dude, wow dude, I'm a nice dude dude, like yeah dude, I hurt so bad dude, paintball hitting my nuts bad dude, I feel so not awesome dude." Oh the torture! She will never want to break hearts ever again! Or then again, she'll think twice before paying attention to a guy with your "personality" type. Either way, she'll learn a lesson.

freza u r soooo mean
:lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
freza wrote:Kidnap her (is it a her?) and torture her with your conversations. Tie her up (so that she doesn't escape) then make her listen to you talking for hours: "dude you broke my heart, dude, wow dude, I'm a nice dude dude, like yeah dude, I hurt so bad dude, paintball hitting my nuts bad dude, I feel so not awesome dude." Oh the torture! She will never want to break hearts ever again! Or then again, she'll think twice before paying attention to a guy with your "personality" type. Either way, she'll learn a lesson.

:lol: :lol:

send your girl to freza
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 15, 2007
alexandra wrote:

freza u r soooo mean

+ 1 :lol: Put her in the ring to do a few rounds with Freza.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 15, 2007

does it really affect you that much freze
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2007
most advices r from girls..LOL..well, dude, why do u need to punish some1 who do not deserve even punishment form ur side??? r u sure u realy want it?ignorence is the best punishment...for girl!
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Feb 15, 2007
u are probably right
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2007
just dont show her that you have been affected even though deep down you have and move on with your life time heals everything.
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 15, 2007
bonitta wrote:most advices r from girls..LOL..well, dude, why do u need to punish some1 who do not deserve even punishment form ur side??? r u sure u realy want it?ignorence is the best punishment...for girl!

i am going to check on this one right now
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2007
Jeevan wrote:
bonitta wrote:most advices r from girls..LOL..well, dude, why do u need to punish some1 who do not deserve even punishment form ur side??? r u sure u realy want it?ignorence is the best punishment...for girl!

J bro you got a couple of stalkers after you :P
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 15, 2007
Galactico wrote:
Jeevan wrote:

J bro you got a couple of stalkers after you :P

where :shock: * checks his back, on the sides, the false ceiling, the windows, sees no one hangs down the window sill gets back to his seat.

whew!! no one :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2007
1. Lock her in a house and not let her out for 2 months
2. Put her on a table and strap her to it and make sure even strap her face straight facing the ceiling. Make a hole in the bucket with pin. Take needle and thread and put the thread through the needle and tie it up so that the needle doesnt come off. Then take the other end of the thread and tie as many knots required. Put the needle though the hole which u made in the bucket and fill it water. Take a hook and exactly paralle to her forehead put the hook on the ceiling. Hang the bucket filled with water on the hook. As the thread knots get slowly slowly wet eventually goin to the thread then to the needle and slowly it fill fall drip by drip on her forhead and also she wont be able to sleep.
3. Strap her to a chair and let her watch Reruns of the show which she totally dislikes or keep on showing her random images of S3X, killing, normal people, oozy colours, drug abuse, doctors operating. etc etc
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 15, 2007
Jeevan wrote:

lol
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2007
alexandra wrote:

freza u r soooo mean

:lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 15, 2007

:shock: Freza.... harsh dude!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 15, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:yeah..i feel asc has a broken heart.....some shooting will do her good....

I haven't experience it yet, but I would love to experience it. I am gonna pay the person bucks for breaking my heart. :shock:

Bleakus, punishment will not help mend a broken heart. It's about forgiving and acceptance as per Dr. Phil. Who am I to talk about this thing? I am not credible enough but it's an input from people who experienced such.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Punishment for breaking hearts Feb 15, 2007
Bleakus wrote:Dudes,

what do you think is a suitable punishment for a person that breaks people's hearts? How can you describe the suffering you went through to the person who broke your heart?

awaiting your answers

when smbody shuts a door in front of you, smbody else will open a window. and what a window :love5:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 15, 2007
at some point forgiveness is not the most suitable thing to do with a person that might do this again and again. I do believe in karma but sometimes if would just feel good to show that person what it means to hurt people so they can understand not to do such thing to others. I think i should stop now.....i might scare people here....lol
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

raidah wrote:

awaiting your answers

when smbody shuts a door in front of you, smbody else will open a window. and what a window :love5:

tell me i dont have to crawl into a vent if someone closes the window ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bleakus wrote:
raidah wrote:

awaiting your answers

tell me i dont have to crawl into a vent if someone closes the window ;)

i dont see the window closing any time soon. :) more like getting wide open
raidah

Feb 15, 2007
^^ you are awesome
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2007
Bleakus wrote:^^ you are awesome

:oops:

:P
raidah

Feb 15, 2007
Unknown Devil wrote:1. Lock her in a house and not let her out for 2 months
2. Put her on a table and strap her to it and make sure even strap her face straight facing the ceiling. Make a hole in the bucket with pin. Take needle and thread and put the thread through the needle and tie it up so that the needle doesnt come off. Then take the other end of the thread and tie as many knots required. Put the needle though the hole which u made in the bucket and fill it water. Take a hook and exactly paralle to her forehead put the hook on the ceiling. Hang the bucket filled with water on the hook. As the thread knots get slowly slowly wet eventually goin to the thread then to the needle and slowly it fill fall drip by drip on her forhead and also she wont be able to sleep.
3. Strap her to a chair and let her watch Reruns of the show which she totally dislikes or keep on showing her random images of S3X, killing, normal people, oozy colours, drug abuse, doctors operating. etc etc

that's sick... good, but very sick... you really seem to have thought that one through...
Globetrotter
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 15, 2007

pretty creative
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2007
Globetrotter wrote:

that's sick... good, but very sick... you really seem to have thought that one through...

Well I did after I did break up with a girl and stuff, like no one dumped each other. We just couldnt click. But later when someone starts spreading crap about u all around then thats gets really pissing off. I would actually do something like that so that she never ever does that.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 15, 2007
Bleakus wrote:

pretty creative

After going through so much. I would say if I had to choose between a female like Angelina Jolie, Fergie or say one of the hottest women on planet to be my girl and a guitar worth 2000 dhs. I rather choose a guitar cuz when u play it u touch the right notes it gives the right sound and it doesnt nag. So making music is creativity. So u can say I am a bit creative.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance