PLEASE HELP ME

Topic locked
PLEASE HELP ME May 19, 2006
i met a girl yesterday , she came in for dinner at my house wit her family , i started talking to her , got so damm close to her , but then when she left , i got so damm heart broken, i went up to my friends house and i drank almost 10 pegs of vodka on the rox. and still iam upset cause shes gonna go from dubai in 2 more days. but i dont tink she has feelings or anything ,cause we just met and i dont tink this is infactuation.iam damm serious
what should i do , shall i tell her i like her , or go to india once she leaves iam planning to hit the U.S next week for my masters but then i dont tink ill be able to make it cause of her. i mean i dont know i am just getting :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

INtimate
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: PLEASE HELP ME May 19, 2006
INtimate wrote:i met a girl yesterday , she came in for dinner at my house wit her family , i started talking to her , got so damm close to her , but then when she left , i got so damm heart broken, i went up to my friends house and i drank almost 10 pegs of vodka on the rox. and still iam upset cause shes gonna go from dubai in 2 more days. but i dont tink she has feelings or anything ,cause we just met and i dont tink this is infactuation.iam damm serious
what should i do , shall i tell her i like her , or go to india once she leaves iam planning to hit the U.S next week for my masters but then i dont tink ill be able to make it cause of her. i mean i dont know i am just getting :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So as you are already damn broken-hearted, anything worse than this will not happen to you & you can risk bravely /without vodka/ & say you like her. And if you are not gonna risk, maybe you will lose the chance of love. Up to you.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Douce`Amere wrote:
INtimate wrote:i met a girl yesterday , she came in for dinner at my house wit her family , i started talking to her , got so damm close to her , but then when she left , i got so damm heart broken, i went up to my friends house and i drank almost 10 pegs of vodka on the rox. and still iam upset cause shes gonna go from dubai in 2 more days. but i dont tink she has feelings or anything ,cause we just met and i dont tink this is infactuation.iam damm serious

So as you are already damn broken-hearted, anything worse than this will not happen to you & you can risk bravely /without vodka/ & say you like her. And if you are not gonna risk, maybe you will lose the chance of love. Up to you.

so shall i say i love her ?
INtimate
Dubai Forum Visitor

if you really love her then do not tell her otherwise you will lose your worth. Girls usually dont like the guys who fall in love within 24 hours of meeting. So you better give it a time ......Just try to communicate for the sake of friendship.

daddy says

" focus on long term goals instead of short term goal . " Well daddy is not talking about football goal , he is talking about career.

Better focus on your studies and be a proud son ........like me ( am i right daddy). Girls come and go , never try to chase them , :) ........
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 19, 2006
ur cute :)
u say ull be doing ur masters, but u act like an infatuated teenager.
tell her u like her and ask her out while she is in dubai. and let things be
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

INtimate wrote:
Douce`Amere wrote:

Don`t say you love her :shock: She`ll not believe. Say she`s one of a kind, has captured your heart, hunted your mind & filled your imagination. :lol:
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 20, 2006
thanks a million for all ur replies . thanks a lot . u peeps are right falling in love within 24 hrs will look crap , hmmmm iam all confused , the bad part is she would come out but shes leaving in 2 days.and i did a big mistake by sayin i have a gf , infact i dont have one . love is so mean at times , :mumum:
INtimate
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 20, 2006
i agree with the girls here, and u should follow D'A advice cause she's so good at this! lol
tell her what u feel, give urself a real chance before it might be too late! i never know what she may think or feel1 maybe she likes u so no need for vodka, relax and trust ur emotions! best of luck and hope it will turn out to be like u wished! :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 20, 2006
Whaaaatttt!!!! Seriously, you tell a girl you're in love with her after 24 hours, the likelyhood is, she'll freak and think you're a right weirdo.

You can tell someone that you like them and would really like the chance to see them again, keep in touch etc.

Buth there's no point putting your feelings out there certainly if she doesn't see you in the same light.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 20, 2006
Mr. INtimate,

it seems to me, you really loved the fact that you and this girl got close together, and you did that in a very short period of time that almost looked like magic to you, and here comes your mind and tell you, you are in love, and you believe it...

im sorry to tell you this's not true love, simply, what do you know about her? do you know everything about her? you said she was invited for dinner at your house, so that means she was dressed good and looking good and well prepared to be charming, but did you see her in her before that day? and if you did, then you didn't 'fall in love' and that means it's not the myth that is called 'love from the first sight'.

just think about it, you don't know the girl really well, and she doesn't know you that good, you are not even sure if she shares the same emotions with you, or if she doesn't even have a BF, or a secret BF, or someone she loves but she doesn't call a BF, so mate, focus on your studies, masters ain't easy when you got something in your head, NOT AT ALL, it needs alot of work and alot of dedication, both mentally and physically, and about this girl, if something shall happen in the future, then it'll happen, and now we are in an advanced world, you can keep in touch via e-mail or sms or whatever, till you make sure you both have something realistic and something that you can base a healthy relation ship on.

thnx for reading, and have a nice time.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 20, 2006
Rami wrote:Mr. INtimate,

it seems to me, you really loved the fact that you and this girl got close together, and you did that in a very short period of time that almost looked like magic to you, and here comes your mind and tell you, you are in love, and you believe it...

im sorry to tell you this's not true love, simply, what do you know about her? do you know everything about her? you said she was invited for dinner at your house, so that means she was dressed good and looking good and well prepared to be charming, but did you see her in her before that day? and if you did, then you didn't 'fall in love' and that means it's not the myth that is called 'love from the first sight'.

just think about it, you don't know the girl really well, and she doesn't know you that good, you are not even sure if she shares the same emotions with you, or if she doesn't even have a BF, or a secret BF, or someone she loves but she doesn't call a BF, so mate, focus on your studies, masters ain't easy when you got something in your head, NOT AT ALL, it needs alot of work and alot of dedication, both mentally and physically, and about this girl, if something shall happen in the future, then it'll happen, and now we are in an advanced world, you can keep in touch via e-mail or sms or whatever, till you make sure you both have something realistic and something that you can base a healthy relation ship on.

thnx for reading, and have a nice time.

thanks a lot rami for what u said
ur correct. i tink i better leave it now , i couldnt speak to her after that . never ever saw her online , i dont even have her fone nos in india , and shes leaving tommorow , so its all over , its all over ,asusual iam heart broken .now this hang over will last for gawd knows how long , i tink i need a break from all these mess or else ill end up drunk dead every day
INtimate
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 20, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Whaaaatttt!!!! Seriously, you tell a girl you're in love with her after 24 hours, the likelyhood is, she'll freak and think you're a right weirdo.

You can tell someone that you like them and would really like the chance to see them again, keep in touch etc.

Buth there's no point putting your feelings out there certainly if she doesn't see you in the same light.

Just say it how it is Chocs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 20, 2006
when you feel weak, and in need to cry, and you feel that the whole world is not fair, and nothing is going right, and you just can't take it, this's all because you are not controling your emotions, so the negative feelings rule the positive feelings, i suggest, you tell your self that you are stronger than that, and be proud that you are stronger than being a heartbroken person over a girl you just met, think positively, even if it'll seem hard for the first time and might seem 'funny', just keep on tryin, whenever you feel sad remind your self that if you laugh the whole world will laugh with ya, and if ya cry you'll cry alone, so just smile and enjoy.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

serious May 20, 2006
serious :oops:
alexlee1703
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 20, 2006
Dude, get her to sip on grandpa's old cough medicine and say the right words. That seems to work for me almost everytime. Off-course, we're talking short-term here.
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

May 21, 2006
You just met, barely know a thing and you don't believe its infatuation? Maite, its not even close to puppy love. You're still young and there's many fish left in the sea so you have plenty of chances to fall in love again, and again, and again.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 23, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:You just met, barely know a thing and you don't believe its infatuation? Maite, its not even close to puppy love. You're still young and there's many fish left in the sea so you have plenty of chances to fall in love again, and again, and again.

for some reason, I din like what you said X :angryfire:
easternjewel

May 23, 2006
mmmmmmmm wanna tell us more EJ ?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
arniegang

May 23, 2006
arniegang wrote:mmmmmmmm wanna tell us more EJ ?

I dun understand your language. English please?! :lol:
easternjewel

May 23, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
arniegang wrote:mmmmmmmm wanna tell us more EJ ?

I dun understand your language. English please?! :lol:

You're asking a bit much of Arnie there!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 24, 2006
Zoots, EJ understands very well, she knows exactly to what i am refering

Dont you EJ ? :wink: :wink: :wink:
arniegang

May 28, 2006
thanks guys for all ur replies.
ITS ALL OVER
with hard effort i got her nos in india and i called her she piked up the first day, then she strted avoiding ,she never piks up my calls. i messaged her almost 4o times and no reply , i dindt even eat fr 2 days and saved money to buy a calling card in my cell to talk to her ,but it all ended up in a waste ,and the day before she left i brought her so many chocos cause she said she liked it ,almost 500 bux went . i litterally ran to get her that , i didnt have money i broke tey box in which i collected the money for donation of poor people and did so much for her but it all ended in a waste.my car got broke down , and the shop would close by 10 and i ran to the shop to get stuffs for her ,so much and nothing worked out
i dont know y , she told her parents and they told my parents to tell me not to call her and trouble her cause of her exams ,
and now her folks are not that close as they were with us before
its all over....................................................its all over , some girls dont have heart , or is it because i saw her nly for 2 days?. i dont know ,
:(
INtimate
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 28, 2006
Dude: Just a suggestion...get a life, get over it, get another girl! Maybe it would be better to get her know her for slightly more than 2 days next time as well...

:? :? :?

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 28, 2006
My god after doing all that its surprising she didnt take out a restraining order too! Ever heard of coming on too strong?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 03, 2006
I AM SURE THAT SHE'S LEFT BY NOW. I U REALLY HAD A CRUSH ON HER THEN KEEP IN TOUCH. BUT TRY TO GET TO KNOW HER SIDE OF THE STORY. ITS QUITE POSSIBLE THAT WHILE SHE WAS MEETING U THAT NIGHT SHE WAS HOPING THAT TIME WOULD PASS QUICKLY AND SHE COULD GO HOME AND CALL HER BF. SO KEEP IT COOL AND LOW AND KEEP IN CONTACT, TO KNOW HER.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: PLEASE HELP ME Jun 03, 2006
Douce`Amere wrote:
INtimate wrote:
Douce`Amere wrote:

Don`t say you love her :shock: She`ll not believe. Say she`s one of a kind, has captured your heart, hunted your mind & filled your imagination. :lol:

Awwww now thats "something good to say!" :wink:
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 03, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Dude: Just a suggestion...get a life, get over it, get another girl! Maybe it would be better to get her know her for slightly more than 2 days next time as well...

:? :? :?

Knight

yeah, sometimes, u think u luv such people that you don't really know. When you get closer & see the clearer image.... you might see that this person isn't what you're lookin for!!!! Or maybe they are what you're lookin for!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 03, 2006
INtimate wrote:thanks guys for all ur replies.
ITS ALL OVER
with hard effort i got her nos in india and i called her she piked up the first day, then she strted avoiding ,she never piks up my calls. i messaged her almost 4o times and no reply , i dindt even eat fr 2 days and saved money to buy a calling card in my cell to talk to her ,but it all ended up in a waste ,and the day before she left i brought her so many chocos cause she said she liked it ,almost 500 bux went . i litterally ran to get her that , i didnt have money i broke tey box in which i collected the money for donation of poor people and did so much for her but it all ended in a waste.my car got broke down , and the shop would close by 10 and i ran to the shop to get stuffs for her ,so much and nothing worked out
i dont know y , she told her parents and they told my parents to tell me not to call her and trouble her cause of her exams ,
its all over....................................................its all over , some girls dont have heart , or is it because i saw her nly for 2 days?. i dont know ,

Please tell me this way a joke post... Anwyay I think this post just showed that you seriously, seriously lack experience when it comes to dating, flirting or even letting girls know you're interested. It's not the end of the world, just suck it up and turn the page. Torturing yourself won't change a thing. This one had only a chance in a thousand of working (girl leaving after couple days being the biggest factor here) and it simply didn't work out for you.

Just learn from your mistakes and look forward! And for the love of everything sacred and precious NEVER assault a chick with phone calls or sms. Even if she's crazy about you, this will drive her away.
Nick81

Jun 04, 2006
INtimate wrote:thanks guys for all ur replies.
ITS ALL OVER

Boo hoo... its not that she don't got heart just that she thinks you are a stalker.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 04, 2006
Seriously, you've done the infatuation thing, now learn from it and stay a little more objective next time. You have to know a person to fall in love with them. The only other options are infatuation and lust - neither of which is long lasting.

Geez, I did the infatuation thing when I was 12. I didn't know him well - only thought he was totally hot and was good at sports. Never again did I make myself a fool over a boy.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance