Our Romantic Aunties

Topic locked
Our romantic aunties Jul 21, 2006
Once i was travelling in Bus and a Pakistani aunty was sitting quite close to me, and she was in her 50. It was winter and quite silent inside the Bus. I heard the music tone of Punjabi MC " mur mur ka ni layorney hai baar, Mundian to bach ke rahin". I looked back and it was Pakistani aunty. She got the new set of Nokia but she didnt know how to press the button to listen it and indian music was scattering smiles all around :P

After a while , i heard the ring again and this time , someone's else mobile phone was ringing but Pakistani aunty was putting his phone on ear and trying to say Hello , hello , speak loud :P .

whenever i travel in Pakistan International airline and if i get the seat besides any Pakistani aunty, she will try to sleep on both seats as soon as i go at toilet. She looks at watch and ask" why is this Plane going so slow today" :roll: I always telll them that there is speed limit aunty :P .

The most interesting thing is that our auntis visit the entire shopping center but at end they only buy onion or potato and wait for grand sales for clothes :P

I ws taking the breakfast in McDonlad in Ramadan and a Pakistani aunty appears , She came close to me and said " U also became white " :roll:
I told her that there are some specific days in month when men can not keep the Fast :oops:

Once i had friendship wid a married Pakistani aunty. She used to drive me out . I always have to hide between the back two seats of car. Thanks police never discovered me . It was an attempt to hide from her husband and her husband's friends.

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
Our aunties make lot of argument with shop keepers , they travel 2 kilometer extra in temperature 35C inorder to save 2 Dhs :) .

Unlike Desi aunties , Arabic auntis always focus on cooking and eating . After 40 years they are unable to walk because of weight . They are having headscarf but their daughters are always with western touch jeans :P . These arab aunties sit togeather and start back biting each other when their husbands go at work. :) .

As well as english auntis are concerned , they stand at windown in the morning and see all people going at school and at work. If u walk twice from the same street they will call to police :P One day u see the ambulance and hear that she died 2 weeks back and someone discovered it today

laters ..........i ll add more
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
what other aunties u have info about? :D
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 21, 2006
raidah wrote:what other aunties u have info about? :D

when choco will become aunty , she will stand at window and throw the water on people. She will say " u fcking pakis , go back to india ". (She doesnt know that pakis live in Pakistan :) .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
Canadian auntis :
well they spend most of the time waiting for tornado :) .Because of cold , they usually use 3 or 4 our pairs of socks . If you ever make survey remember to include this option "not applicable" in this question :

" how often do u take bath"

Options

1) once in 3 months
2) 2 times in year

3) not applicable
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
HP wrote:

when choco will become aunty , she will stand at window and throw the water on people. She will say " u fcking pakis , go back to india ". (She doesnt know that pakis live in Pakistan :) .

:lol: :lol:

you are the most racist man alive in the funniest of ways :lol:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 21, 2006
GAB is kind of aunty , who is like walking hospital , everday one more problem. some time engine doesnt work (body) and sometime problem in back, sometime sugar and sometime high blood pressure. :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
The most bitchy aunty , i ever saw was at British consulate. It was 3 years back. I was talking to her and she shut me up by saying calm down . It made me pissed off and when she asked the question ,

do u have any property?

i said :

I am seeking the British visa not the hand of your daughter .

It made her very pissed off and she said " u r the first person in my 30 years career , who talked to me like this". Well i was refused entry to UK :) . I told her to give me objections , i will register the case against u. She gave me 4 objections.

It took me 3 weeks to write 25 pages against those objections . She didnt know that i was HP and i enjoy the debate :) :) .

Well after 4 months , Court gave the decision in my favour by supporting my arguments . :P Now whenever someone gets objections from any immigration ,then he or she comes to me for advice :) .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
you should consider blogging (on your own personal blog...).
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 22, 2006
thanks for sending me PMs ( from some members ) by saying that it was very funny topic. I would prefer to come up wid more nice crap but i want from people to give me feedback in topic .Otherwise i think no one is laughing and at end i am making cartoon of myself :oops:

I am among those player , who play for audience not for money :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
freza wrote:you should consider blogging (on your own personal blog...).

Thanks and can u guide me little bit more :roll: can we have your introduction ? :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
HP wrote:

Thanks and can u guide me little bit more :roll: can we have your introduction ? :oops:

Well... people post all kinds of personal stuff on blogs...

http://www.blogger.com

I'm Freza.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 22, 2006
freza wrote:
HP wrote:

Well... people post all kinds of personal stuff on blogs...

http://www.blogger.com

I'm Freza.

I do not want to have lot of unsolicited advertisement on my blog , inviting people for online gambling or earning degree online or 3 paid trips to paradise hotel :roll: .

Go little bit beyound from name. I know you are freza , but tell us , where are u from and what is your purpose on this forum :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
blogger.com doesn't impose ads on your blog, unless that's what you want.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 24, 2006
nice post by the way :D

i remember when i was playing cricket for indian team. i was asked " people are compaining that u r not playing for the team u r playing for urself"
i repied "remind me the situation when i made 50 runs and our team was out on 49 runs"

:P
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 24, 2006
HP wrote:

u dont need to be aunty to wanna throw water on ppl :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 04, 2006
The most interesting thing i ever saw in my mom and other aunties that whenever my mom go out to say good bye to any aunty . We guys just see and become happy that now women ll depart. NO.................................They come up wid new fresh topic and start talking for atleast an hour .

whenever i used to awake up at 11 in morning , my mother complains " HP it is too late " , if i ask for lunch at 1 clock , she complains again" so early lunch , it is almost morning , U go and get check up from doctor :cry: ".

to be continued.............
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance