Old Dacus Crap

Topic locked
May 19, 2006
moarte ungurilor! Dacus din Bacau!

Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 19, 2006
"Dacus wrote:
Toti moldovenii o sa trecem Carpatii si o sa va terminam bozgori imputiti. Afara cu ungurii din tara! Moarte ungurilor! "

ill make some translation: "everybody from Moldova will cross the Charpatians and exterminate u stinky hungarians. get out of our country! all hungarians should die!"

u r such a coward pathetic bastard....why not say it in english so that everybody can see, that on a site that was made for expats from all over the world and generally people from all over, there r entities like urself who preach hate, racism, xenophobia and i could go on? hm? because u r coward!!! what did i do to u to talk to me like that? u r bringing shame on Romania and on ppl from there who r normal and decent

and more important-will anybody tolerate guys like this in this forum?

May 19, 2006
Dacus wrote:moarte ungurilor! Dacus din Bacau!

that's it! i have had it with u!
where r the moderators when u need them! hey guys take some attitude against him insults
and arnie why u were bothered by tha romanian lines and u r not bothered by the racist and insulting threads of DAcus???
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 19, 2006
alexandra wrote:

where r the moderators when u need them! hey guys take some attitude against him insults
and arnie why u were bothered by tha romanian lines and u r not bothered by the racist and insulting threads of DAcus???

Alex
dont get me wrong...perhaps if the insult was in english and not romanian then arnie would and everyone else included would understand whats going on? :roll: ...and reacted much faster...for all i know this dacue dude might have said" oh i have vivid fantasies too" in romanian????
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 19, 2006
raidah has been translating in a timely manner and racist as it may be I think there's much worse on other non fightclub forums.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 19, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:raidah has been translating in a timely manner and racist as it may be I think there's much worse on other non fightclub forums.

and u think its acceptable? i mean the guy just subscribed and tells me to drop dead because of my etnicity...come on! i checked his other posts and not this violently but he is badmouthing arab guys too. i know the type, this ET thinks he is better than all. and he does not even gave the guts to write it in english. what a pathetic a..whole!
raidah

May 21, 2006
raidah wrote:and u think its acceptable? i mean the guy just subscribed and tells me to drop dead because of my etnicity...come on! i checked his other posts and not this violently but he is badmouthing arab guys too. i know the type, this ET thinks he is better than all. and he does not even gave the guts to write it in english. what a pathetic a..whole!

I don't believe its acceptable, just highlighting the fact that the problem is not isolated.

Just ignore the person, he obviously is just trying to annoy you and you're right - no guts to post what we all can understand.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 21, 2006
alexandra wrote:

Alexandra you make me laugh. You make good jokes!
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 21, 2006
Dacus, get lost you loser! If you have nothing to contribute other than to insult another forum member, then you're not welcome!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 21, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Dacus, get lost you loser! If you have nothing to contribute other than to insult another forum member, then you're not welcome!

Your insults are welcome. I give you a price!
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

May 21, 2006
Just go away and leave the poor woman alone would you. It's not nice to be so horrible to someone.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 21, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Just go away and leave the poor woman alone would you. It's not nice to be so horrible to someone.

don t worry he is not insulting me anymore. the only thing he does is to shout out laud what a retard he is. to bad that he is bringing shame on so many normal romanian ppl
raidah

May 21, 2006
Dacus wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Alexandra you make me laugh. You make good jokes!

i make good jokes but u need more points in ur IQ to laugh at my jokes! :wink:
and btw, u don't make me laugh at all! :twisted: the only feeling i have towards is pity!
u may laugh now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance