Office Romance?

Topic locked
Jul 13, 2006
rana79 wrote:i dont thgink so that there is any thing wrong, go ahead and finish this for you as soon as possible.

good luck.

..... and save us all the trouble(just kidding), u'll find my opinion in my signatures, plus im literally dying to find out wat happens :) . neways, this is no problem where im working, ppl have all the freedom to like any1 they want, even they can marry each other. the company isn't least bothered.

Hi Evryone
pls excuse me for jumping into a conversation(such an interesting 1, i'd say) withoutnot introducing myself first, so here im.
i've just moved to dubai(in june), and im trying my best to get used to with all the new things(ppl, job, places, culture everything), but to tell ya guys the truth i really am missing my family, my friends and all those fun times when i never realized they're such a belssing. however, im settled here for a bit now, made some friends here as well(i love to make new friends, have alot of capacity to accept diversity) and have started going to places and thanks god, i really've started liking dubai now.
Plz welcome me onboard...........
BR, Shadow

Shadow
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Office Romance? Jul 13, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:
But should I? And if so, then how? There must be a way to determine if the feeling is mutual? We have an excellent working relationship and we really enjoy working together cause we have an easy chemistry.

What do you think?

Do not express your feeling , whenever girls do that with me , i feel as i am prince . So take it easy and be a hard core , guys like the girls who are tough.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Office Romance? Jul 14, 2006
HP wrote:
PrettyPenny wrote:
But should I? And if so, then how? There must be a way to determine if the feeling is mutual? We have an excellent working relationship and we really enjoy working together cause we have an easy chemistry.

What do you think?

Do not express your feeling , whenever girls do that with me , i feel as i am prince . So take it easy and be a hard core , guys like the girls who are tough.

but HP, wat if that guy becomes interested in some other person in the meantime. i personally think that in these kinda situations one should always take a chance, bcoz there is no point in having a crush on some1 and keeping that to just urself.
Pretty, i think if u really like some1 then ur heart might already have communicated that to the other person in some way and its very very natural. u should always take that chance, step up and atleast throw the ball in that other person's court and who knows.........
Shadow
Dubai Forum Guest

HP wrote:

just coz you like bitches not everyone does.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

MaaaD wrote:
HP wrote:

just coz you like bitches not everyone does.

shut up maad just shut up and shut up ...what do u mean that GAB , corco and (i dont wana even mention her name ) are bitches :shock:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Shadow wrote:but HP, wat if that guy becomes interested in some other person in the meantime. i personally think that in these kinda situations one should always take a chance, bcoz there is no point in having a crush on some1 and keeping that to just urself.
Pretty, i think if u really like some1 then ur heart might already have communicated that to the other person in some way and its very very natural. u should always take that chance, step up and atleast throw the ball in that other person's court and who knows.........

If the guy likes her then he would not go for another person.
If you love someone set him free , if he comes back to ya , he is loser otherwise ya
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

HP wrote:If the guy likes her then he would not go for another person.
If you love someone set him free , if he comes back to ya , he is loser otherwise ya

and u think that he'd wait for her forever.... :roll: everybudy is not a romeo... :)
Shadow
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 15, 2006
interesting.... reminds me of my time when I was involved with a very beautiful woman of junior position. We tried to hide it but once it leaked I was in trouble... When I tried to make some decisions in favor of her then fingers were pointed at me and when against she was mad. Finally we had a talk and made a decision. Since she had trouble getting a new job , I quit and got one. You have to pay when in love.
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 15, 2006
she works with him and in case if he refuses then she would have no option but to leave the job. Its bit risk when u work at same place or study at same place.

My best advice would be that she shuld ask in funny way and if he reponds positive then she shuld tell him otherwise she shuld laugh like idiots and say " hahah i was kidding what do u think i will go for ya " :)

One of my class fellow at University used to send me mail by using unknown e-mail address. She didnt know that how easy it was for me to track her IP address to get know who she was :) . :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 19, 2006
good idea
danial
Dubai Forum User

Aug 07, 2006
A64Venice wrote:
PrettyPenny wrote:The question is ... how do I approach it with him in the first place? There must be some way which wouldn't embarass me beyond belief if the feeling wasn't exactly mutual.

Go out together.

I say this is the best way to find out. Or did you already went out? How things going out now? :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Aug 07, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:The question is ... how do I approach it with him in the first place? There must be some way which wouldn't embarass me beyond belief if the feeling wasn't exactly mutual.

very simple..go out with him..ask him to join u in off the work places and then see how is his response..f he feels the sam he would love to spend time with u..and guyz r always waiting for such things ;)
lostguy
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 07, 2006
HP wrote:One of my class fellow at University used to send me mail by using unknown e-mail address. She didnt know that how easy it was for me to track her IP address to get know who she was :) . :P

I guess she was not pretty then huh ?? :?: :)
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 07, 2006
KeithL wrote:
HP wrote:One of my class fellow at University used to send me mail by using unknown e-mail address. She didnt know that how easy it was for me to track her IP address to get know who she was :) . :P

I guess she was not pretty then huh ?? :?: :)

she was not pretty at all , although on msn she use nick "miss universe " :) . I think she got the title from blind people .

now we have to promote " saving the private girls of DFM" after choco's case. All of us know what happened .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 08, 2006
where is pretty penny now???

might be too busy with love life , hope so! :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance