Nice And Romantic Man Is Looking For A Serious Relationship

Topic locked
Nice and romantic man is looking for a serious relationship Sep 21, 2005
Hi there my nice visitors :-)

I am really very serious in that matter, i really look for a serious relationship in Dubai. I am not in Dubai yet but i will come after the mid of october.

I would like to correspondence with that luck lady before i come.
I am planning to setup my own business over there.

My name is : Santer Murat
My Mobile Phone is : +90 (535) 776-2602
My ICQ id is : 204935108
My Yahoo Messenger id is : santermurat@yahoo.com

hope to get answers from you soonest...

Thanks from now on for your replies.

santermurat
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 22, 2005
are they going to close Dubai Forums down? Since dating site is not allow here, and this forum become more and more like a place for people looking for long term relationships, short term relationships, causal relationships, and whores.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 22, 2005
Ah FeiPo you disappoint! I was expectling you to ask the guy if he was loaded?

Yeah you're right though, we don't need sad losers advertising for dates on this site.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 24, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Ah FeiPo you disappoint! I was expectling you to ask the guy if he was loaded?

Yeah you're right though, we don't need sad losers advertising for dates on this site.

I was about to ask him... but... really to advertise himself like this in this forum is very uncool and desperate. I don't like desperate and uncool guy.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 24, 2005
Ahhhhhahahahahaha :lol:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 24, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Ah FeiPo you disappoint! I was expectling you to ask the guy if he was loaded?

I was about to ask him... but... really to advertise himself like this in this forum is very uncool and desperate. I don't like desperate and uncool guy.

right on !!!!!

but ... what if he turns out to be a bradpit with bill gates bank account .... but hes a desperate un cool thick glasses ... suspender type nerd ... what would you do ???
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 25, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

right on !!!!!

but ... what if he turns out to be a bradpit with bill gates bank account .... but hes a desperate un cool thick glasses ... suspender type nerd ... what would you do ???

then he is still uncool.... NO!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 25, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

right on !!!!!

ok ok ok ... point taken you like your men cool ..... then what if Hes Totally cool !!!! he dress really good , smell really good, but hes not rich and hes ugly ...... what then ???
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 26, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

right on !!!!!

ok ok ok ... point taken you like your men cool ..... then what if Hes Totally cool !!!! he dress really good , smell really good, but hes not rich and hes ugly ...... what then ???

sounds like my boyfriend!!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 26, 2005
my twin !!!!!! hahahahahahaa ... so whats with the i want a rich man stuff ???
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 27, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:my twin !!!!!! hahahahahahaa ... so whats with the i want a rich man stuff ???

i guess it's my punishment... i have been wishing a rich man for all my life and of course i never found one and instead i stuck with a poor man!!!!

:cry:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 29, 2005
FeiPo wrote:

yeah i agree with . the man sounds like yorky............ :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 01, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

yeah i agree with . the man sounds like yorky............ :lol:

oops!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 01, 2005
who me? :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am not poor, neither am i rich, just very, very sad! :cry:

No longer needed, no longer cared for!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 02, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:my twin !!!!!! hahahahahahaa ... so whats with the i want a rich man stuff ???

i guess it's my punishment... i have been wishing a rich man for all my life and of course i never found one and instead i stuck with a poor man!!!!

:cry:

hehehehe thats bad .... you look as if your not happy in your current relationship. .....

ANYWAY .... im sure that your man might not be rich but he do love you a lot ...

and no amount in this world would surpass that !!!! its all good sista !!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Nice and romantic man is looking for a serious relations Jan 04, 2006
santermurat wrote:Hi there my nice visitors :-)

I am really very serious in that matter, i really look for a serious relationship in Dubai. I am not in Dubai yet but i will come after the mid of october.

I would like to correspondence with that luck lady before i come.
I am planning to setup my own business over there.

My name is : Santer Murat
My Mobile Phone is : +90 (535) 776-2602
My ICQ id is : 204935108
My Yahoo Messenger id is : santermurat@yahoo.com

hope to get answers from you soonest...

Thanks from now on for your replies.

nice guy,
b4 u date with a girl pls read some facts about girl..have a look here
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4439
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 04, 2006
oh come on emdulla...get over ur facts about women..uve posted like 50topics with the same freakin "facts"

soo if Santa changes his mind..his only choice left is u i guess..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 04, 2006
D-Unit wrote:oh come on emdulla...get over ur facts about women..uve posted like 50topics with the same freakin "facts"

soo if Santa changes his mind..his only choice left is u i guess..

something is burning......anyway you can not find girl here...its not a dating site..............try shadi.com or shaadi.com
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance