Never Play Games

Topic locked
Never play games Aug 23, 2006
Jokes apart, I am serious and I really want help. it's very long but plz do help me.

There was this guy in my college, I really liked him. I knew he was interested in my too as he made it very obvious. He being quite shy, I decide to talk to him. He did admit that he was interested in me by saying “ u did caught my attention”. It was his last semester and unfortunately the last day too. He gave me his number. And he was gone.

I had his number. He had my e-mail address. I didn’t call him for 2 weeks coz I thought he didn’t wanted to be my friend as he didn’t e-mailed me. I was getting quiet upset so I hacked into his account to see what was going on. I started chatting with his contacts. His contacts knew that he got hacked and wanted to know who I was, I didn’t tell them but one of em guessed that I was the girl in his college who liked him.
So this proved he talked about me with his friends. I got excited.

So this contact did seem to have some info so I decided to play a game and said I am not from his college but I like him and I am a secret admirer. And then I asked the person that if he liked that girl in the college and the person said “ he was upset that the girl never called him and he never got to know her” and then he goes why didn’t u call him and I am like I am not that girl u know. So the person was kinda suspicious that it was me (the girl from his college.)

I regrated so much, and was afraid that he would know that it was me who hacked and he will hate me for that. So I decide to play another game. This time I e-mailed him and said something like this
“ if u didn’t wanted to be my friend, u could’ve told me urself. U didn’t had to get someone else to tell me off. So u think I am a fairy? And tell ur gf or whoever she is to relax. I also don’t like forced friendships 2. bye”
So the plan here was that I got a e-mail from a girl and she was telling me to back off as he didn’t liked me.

He e-mails me and said “ look I dunt know wants going on, someone hacked into my account. I never said anything bad about u. sorry if someone did hurt u but it wasn’t me. I know I haven’t mailed u but that doesn’t mean I dunt want to be friends.”

Everything seemed to be covered. So I e-mail him back and said that I was out of town and I will call him asap . I couldn’t call him then as I was out of credit.

And the same night something interesting happens. Which made me play another game with him. I was in shopping. Looking at clothes and stuff I see two guyz staring at me and smiling. And when I look again it was him and his friend. It was quiet shocking coz he lived far. I wasn’t expecting this at all. So I started walking towards them and thinking that didn’t I say that I was out of the town? We said hi. After that he didn’t say much. It was his friend who talked and his friend asked me how was my college going. I looked at him and he had a smile on his face saying. Liar liar liar. So I am like “ I just got back , I am so tired”. His friend was like where were u. fully asking me as if they knew that I was lying. and now he asked me “do u still have those mails that u got from that girl. I want to know who hacked into my account” me being so nervous already because I got caught red handed. I said ‘yes I think I still do have those mails’. And then I am thinking man I am so stupid why da hell did I say that 4. he said okay send those to me. I said “ok sure”with a very confident face. And then they left.
I didn’t send anything to him as I didn’t had anything to send . so I called him after 2 days and said “ I am going through my e-mails now, I think I have deleted those e-mails”. He said “ no worries. I don’t really care anymore. I just wanted to know who the idiot was”. Was he pointing that to me? so this is what I said to him “ I was telling sash ( my friend) how u got hacked and stuff and the first thing she said to me was I hope he doesn’t think it’s u”. so once again I was playing with his mind. He’s like no no. I don’t really care anymore whoever it was, I will call u when I have credit.”

And till now he hasn’t called me and I am confused why. Did he stop liking me? does he know it was me or what?

my friend told me to message him and ask him to come to movies. He didn’t even message back.

After a week my friend meesaged him. And he replied back to her in no time. She messaged back. He messaged back. And I am there with my friend confused and embarrassed. What shud I do? Why is he doing this to me?

alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
Since you have posted this topic twice, here is my advice twice.

Stop playing games.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 23, 2006
i just read my post again, it's quiet confusing. hope u will all understand
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
kanelli wrote:Since you have posted this topic twice, here is my advice twice.

Stop playing games.

when did i post this before? man it just happened recently and i want help.
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
Actually, I hope that people skip to my post first. I can tell them not to even bother reading your original post.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 23, 2006
u deserve it ,cos ur playing games, ur interfering in his private life, and what gives u the right to hack his personal email ha?? if i was him i wouldnt want to be with a girl like u cos u lied to me , hacked my email and even chatted to my friends... i wouldnt trust u ,cos come on if u just like him and ur doing what ur doing, what would u do if ur together install cameras in his place ? or follow him around?

Alina sweety u need to grow up , and if a guy likes u enough he will call and do whatever it takes to be with u ... let me quote from Gebran again please:
If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 23, 2006
I couldn't be arsed to read the whole thing, but it's basically the same scenario as your last cry for help where the guy was interested and you ignored him.

Stop messing about would you - you're nothing but a tease!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 23, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I couldn't be arsed to read the whole thing, but it's basically the same scenario as your last cry for help where the guy was interested and you ignored him.

Stop messing about would you - you're nothing but a tease!

what's wrong with you ppl. i really want help in this situation. i posted after ages and this is what i get :x

i know i did had similar posts before but that was a different case. and this is different and serious
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
alina_4u wrote:and this is different and serious

No it's not serious, it's pretty far from serious.

I suggest the Myspace forums might be able to help you though.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 23, 2006
1. Your posts are soooooo looooonnnnnngggggggg, it's a hassle to sit here and read through the whole thing, bullet points would be a better idea.

2. After your last posts you still haven't learnt a thing and are still messing about, you don't jack people around like that.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 23, 2006
First it was Alex and 175bpm who didn’t get along with me and now I think it’s Kanelli, Corcovado and Chooholic
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
^ian^ wrote:

it might not seem serious to u. but to me it is. ian if u have nothing good to say, keep ur mouth shut.

everytime i post something,somehow ppl always find something wrong with it
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
alina_4u wrote:First it was Alex and 175bpm who didn’t get along with me and now I think it’s Kanelli, Corcovado and Chooholic

ur a spoiled brat :evil: i was trying to help u incase u didnt notice :x , alina what u did was wrong , the max u can do is say sorry and leave the guy alone thats it...plus DO NOT DO THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 23, 2006
this is the thing. if he doesn't know it'me. y should i admit it? i have a feeling he doesn't know but i also dunt get what happened that he's not calling?
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
The whole situation is ridiculous! Instead of acting like a 'normal person' and calling the guy, you hack an email account 'an illegal activity' by the way.

Who does that?!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 23, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:The whole situation is ridiculous! Instead of acting like a 'normal person' and calling the guy, you hack an email account 'an illegal activity' by the way.

Who does that?!

once again, i know i have made a mistake. i also regret. but there is not point in saying sorry if he doesn't know
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
You shouldn't have done it in the first place, period!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 23, 2006
i know. but his secret question was so easy . i got it right at the first go. i was shocked coz i really didn't wanted to hack but i tired once and it worked
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
i know i have made a mistake but my question is do u think he knows it? i think i covered it up pretty well but still
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 23, 2006
It doesn't matter whether you covered it up or not, these things always come back to bite you.

You just come across as a psycho woman that guys should stay well away from, you'll turn out to be a bunny boiler at this rate.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 23, 2006
alina_4u wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

it might not seem serious to u. but to me it is. ian if u have nothing good to say, keep ur mouth shut.

Listen *censored*, let's get a few things straight:

(1) I know you made this story up and it's a complete load of BS.
(2) You can't even hack criticism let alone someone's account.
(3) You're just an attention seeking brat that obviously doesn't get enough attention from her other cyber 'buddies'.

Possibly because:

(1) You don't live in Dubai, aren't interested in coming to Dubai, and you will most likely never set foot in Dubai.
(2) You've got tickets on yourself and you pretty much shout down anyone who doesn't agree with you.
(3) You smell. Even from here.

So please stop making up stories to get attention.
^ian^

Aug 23, 2006
A tad harsh Ian.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 23, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:A tad harsh Ian.

Not really no. The last thing this forum needs is an emo kid whining about how she can't get 'boys'.
^ian^

Re: Never play games Aug 23, 2006
alina_4u wrote: He gave me his number. And he was gone.

I had his number. He had my e-mail address.

. I was getting quiet upset so I hacked into his account to see what was going on.

So u had his number and he had ur e-mail and using his telephone number u hacked into his e-mail! Hacking isnt very easy these days and it takes lots of expertise to do that. so please dont play around .
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 23, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
alina_4u wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

Listen , let's get a few things straight:

(1) I know you made this story up and it's a complete load of BS.
(2) You can't even hack criticism let alone someone's account.
(3) You're just an attention seeking brat that obviously doesn't get enough attention from her other cyber 'buddies'.

Possibly because:

(1) You don't live in Dubai, aren't interested in coming to Dubai, and you will most likely never set foot in Dubai.
(2) You've got tickets on yourself and you pretty much shout down anyone who doesn't agree with you.
(3) You smell. Even from here.

So please stop making up stories to get attention.

buddy whatever b the case u had a choice of not reading .... so dont reply harshly to the members. Please keep that in mind next time.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 23, 2006
Sniper, what rubbish! People still use easy to remember passwords for their email accounts, so if you know someone pretty well, it's actually quite easy to guess passwords.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 23, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Sniper, what rubbish! People still use easy to remember passwords for their email accounts, so if you know someone pretty well, it's actually quite easy to guess passwords.

yeah right u hack into e-mail using telephone number... :lol: even if her story is real she got er answer. apologize or cover... what more can this mere cherub do? I cant control that guys mind like Yuri
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 23, 2006
She never stated she used the number as the password, you just assumed.

Anyway as I said, the way she's going, she'll be a bunny boiler in no time.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 23, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:She never stated she used the number as the password, you just assumed.

Anyway as I said, the way she's going, she'll be a bunny boiler in no time.

oh Choco, I never said she used phone as pass. She said she only had his telephone and not e-mail add. and he had her e-mail
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 23, 2006
Bunny boiling is definitely in her future at this rate.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance