I Need A Guid How To Date This Lady.

Topic locked
i need a guid how to date this lady. Mar 18, 2009
hello friends.

I want serious replies from you please. I met a girl online, she is in dubai. we are both from different race, different religion, but that doesn't matter. I had a chance to chat with her, I saw her photos, and I had the feeling that she is the one I want to be with for the rest of my life.

my problem is that I don't have the technique to approach her properly. from the 1st time we chat she asked some questions which seems to be like a test for me, I was honest, but things are not improving with her. then she asked why did you chose me, I told her because u r pretty and simple, then she said "aha, thats why, cuz i'm pretty". A long silence, then disappearance.

what to do next.

howdy

Mar 18, 2009
Ask if she likes you! And if she does like you, ask what she likes more and do something nice with her.

Remember; no pumping on the beach ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 18, 2009
You probably won't like my advice. But I just have to say, don't get emotionally involved with any one online.
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 18, 2009
bedro wrote:You probably won't like my advice. But I just have to say, don't get emotionally involved with any one online.

I'm afraid it's a little too late...she's the one he wanna spend the rest of his life with.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 18, 2009
bedro wrote:You probably won't like my advice. But I just have to say, don't get emotionally involved with any one online.

sound advice...

@howdy
You should never say she is the right person until you two go out few times...

just avoid getting emotional online...

you don't have to waste time... if you two exchanged pictures and you feel there is mutual liking then just ask her out for a cup of coffee.

you can tell her something like that you really enjoy talking to her and ask about the possibility if she would like to catch up for a cup of coffee sometime!

what ever you say... don't be pushy or sound desperate.

good luck
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 18, 2009
Yup, never get emotional online. People chat online only for fun. You can love her so much, but remember, what if she only playing with you. You are a man, wake up dude! Take a walk outside, there's a lot of woman, even maybe better woman that you can date. And that's better than dating online.
dodot
Dubai Forums Member

well Mar 18, 2009
actually I'm not in love with her. and i'm so careful and aware about online relations. the thing is that i'm serious in finding my woman, but frankly I'm not very good in approaching ladies the proper way. that's how I lost many chances.
howdy

Mar 19, 2009

That doesn't hold true nowadays, just need to be a little carefull to screen out all the gold diggers. I met my wife through online chat ( same situation like you, different race, religon, nationality etc etc ) we've been toghter almost 3 yrs now.

I was they ulitimate romeo of online chat. Telephone number in less than 20 mintues and date for sure within less than a week. Yes you will find a lot of physcos aswell I had my fairshare. :shock: .

As for the OP, dude you've already made a grave mistake. Yes women like to be complimented but also like to know that its not only their looks that your after ( read trying to get into her pants ) who told you women were simple creatures !!!!

Now since that she is gone not much you can really do other than wait for her to appear online. TIP : don't keep on msging her everynow and then. That will make you look needy and unconfident, and guess what women like not needy (sticky) and confident, but take care too confident and you will be labeled arrogant. Very fine line my friend. Like I said women are complicated beings and guess what even they don't know what they want. They think they know what they want but the really don't know.

( opens can of worms, wears anti women flame jacket and runs away)( Guys you can thank me later 8) ) Try googling mystery or this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_(pickup_artist) [ link broken, see next post for proper link ] Try to get a few of his books ( I got online ) Trust me when you first this dudes stuff its sounds too freaking weird to work, but this homeboy has the workings of a woman down to an art. ( So fine I would say that it almost took the fun out of it ) Give it a shot and trust me as I have it WORKS ! Although most of his stuff is for real world situatiosn I just kinda adopted it for online useage. You will probally kick yourself and think what a loser you were eariler.

Happy Hunting 8)

P.S: I have no shame in admiting yes I learned how pick up women from a book, ok more like refined the art :D
desertdudeshj

Mar 19, 2009
EDIT :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_(pickup_artist)

Do not click but Cut and paste entire line for the link
desertdudeshj

Mar 19, 2009
There's nothing wrong with finding your mate online. It's much better than finding her in a club or bar, in my opinion. And far less chance of getting gonorrhea.

You need a simple way to get to know the ladies? I'll give you some real easy pointers. First of all, listen to her. Don't just hear what she's saying. Empathize (not sympathize) and understand what she actually means.

Second, don't be picky. Now this doesn't mean that you should go and hump everything with a pulse and two holes. What I mean is when getting to know women at any kind of social event, don't focus all your attention just on one girl or, even worse, none at all. Even if you're not at all romantically-interested in a certain person, there's no harm in getting to know her. Just don't lead her on.

Finally, be flirtatious but not sleazy. Smile, look her in the eyes (not the cleavage), and give sincere compliments (but don't fawn). Read her body language so you can judge how she responds. This point is hard to describe properly but unless you're a complete social wreck, you should at least understand when someone is trying to keep their distance from you.
gamercowboy
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 19, 2009
First, you must feel confidence of yourself. Let me tell you, ladies are different from boys. Boys always see the appearance of a lady, like face, body, etc. But, ladies don't always see that. Even an ugly man can get a beautiful wife. Ladies love man that have a stong characteristic and full of confidence. So, don't be afraid to approach ladies. Just pretend that you don't have feeling to her, so you can approach her more comfortable.
dodot
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 22, 2009
gamercowboy wrote:Second, don't be picky. Now this doesn't mean that you should go and hump everything with a pulse and two holes.

Hopefully "she" has three of them, othwerwise it can end up quite wrong I believe. But that's just my quarter.
Christofer
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 22, 2009
Okay you can't say another person is 'the one' after seeing them online! It takes two to three years for people to get to know one another very well! To jump in like that is crazy.

She ran away when you said she was pretty, because you just went on the superficial, women dig a little deeper below the surface and don't just go on looks.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 22, 2009
howdy...you said "A long silence, then disappearance "...thts it, disappeared never to appear again, go on find a new soul mate, u do not even know if those pics were for real.
DoubleDigit
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2009
see man, i have dated alot of younge girls, ladies etc. can u give me little more info like from which country she belongs!!??
a.jabar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 24, 2009
lol plenty of players sitting on this forum lol :D

bruv she is not for you or maybe you are not for her.

you like her because she looks good. if you are looking for fun good luck i cant help you there, i really dont see women as objects.

but if you looking to settle down or go for long commitement i would suggest you look elsewhere cos she was looking for a long commitement and you blew it.

if you still in contact with her and you really think she is the one not because of her looks but because of her inner looks and qualities i suggest you become friends with her first. be patient and things will work out itself.

and dont do any desperado things :D

and if you are successful and get married let me know i ll change my profession :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 24, 2009
If you met her on WAYN, and her name's Nisha....she doesn't love you hahaha!
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 24, 2009
perhaps meet her as a friend, get to know her, understand her, then if you like her ask her on a proper date, tell her your true feeling, but go slow
aishamalik
Dubai Forum User

Apr 19, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Okay you can't say another person is 'the one' after seeing them online! It takes two to three years for people to get to know one another very well! To jump in like that is crazy.

She ran away when you said she was pretty, because you just went on the superficial, women dig a little deeper below the surface and don't just go on looks.

ok i need u to explain this to me , since girls dont care about the look.

My gf told me one day , what do u like about me , i said you are kind person and when im with u my heart is full of joy and happiness, she said is that all , i said no and kept telling here how smart she is and bla bla bla , then she said what about my look , i said girl u are ugly .. she start crying..and i was like :shock: :shock: :shock:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 19, 2009
naruto wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Okay you can't say another person is 'the one' after seeing them online! It takes two to three years for people to get to know one another very well! To jump in like that is crazy.

My gf told me one day , what do u like about me , i said you are kind person and when im with u my heart is full of joy and happiness, she said is that all , i said no and kept telling here how smart she is and bla bla bla , then she said what about my look , i said girl u are ugly .. she start crying..and i was like :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's proof that a lie can be a good thing.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 20, 2009
naruto wrote:

HMMM you are too honest & straight type? or maybe just tried to joke? haha anyway, good luck!
phoenix3d
Dubai Forum User

Apr 20, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:EDIT :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_(pickup_artist)

Do not click but Cut and paste entire line for the link

I wonder if there's anyone who can share this technique ;)
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 20, 2009
Ok so let's be realistic. If you only know a man/girl online and never met each other, you can only see either the look and from the words he/she types or spoken (if ever made calls). How can you expect him/her to know about inner beauty, kindness, love, and all those quality cr@ps if both of you have not even met yet?
Come on, just be honest & realistic, the look is the first. Probably, you won't even be interested to know more or introduce yourself if he/she is ugly at the first sight.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

wow nice ideas Apr 20, 2009
wow nice ideas given by all of u
osp_ishamayrub
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 21, 2009

There is nothing wrong to be emotionaly involved with someone ,,,,,,even online.
Its a medium, a channel....
U can get hurt even by other means....
online has nothing to do with it.
I think one should follow his/her heart. You never know,,this person you found online can be your soul mate..(lucky)...otherwise you will learn a good lesson in your love life for the future.
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2009
maybe u'd better said i have a special feeling to you~~~ haha
hidnick
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance