Awaiting your comments......... :P

queen of Sheba
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 06, 2009
No Comment :P
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 06, 2009
Some women are equally hyprocrites aswell. but this quality is usually found in men, thes forsure but again it varies from person to person....
MA786
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 06, 2009
Women are too demanding in relations.

That is why we appear to be hypocryts. Normally we are not. :idea:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 06, 2009
Please explain why you think people are hypocrits in love?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 06, 2009
the reason as to why ppl are hypocrites in love is because they tend to expect tht their partner gives them tht absolute love, trust and everything but on the contrary they suspect them at times too, and tend to cheat.

demanding the trust, love n loyality has nothing wrong with it, as these are all required for a successful relationship. but expecting these, require us to give these too, which we dun tend to do... and then hyprocracy enters, as we're not giving what we're supposed to, and still pretending that we're all loyal!
MA786
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 06, 2009
and Robby i think it ain't women only who're demanding, any partner (male/female) who's interested in long term commitment is demanding....

demands enters the doors, the moment you indulge urself in a long-term relationship. I do agree that women are comparetively more interested in commitment then men, (sometimes it's their culture, religious beliefs and/or it's a natural element in females to have the commitment) so that's why they seem demanding to u. trust me on the fact you give her all the love n trust, respect n understanding along with a lill space (so tht u can both breathe properly) her demands will dissapear! :P
MA786
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 06, 2009
I could not agree more my lady.

Commitment comes from both sides. The assumption that women tend to indulge in (early) commitments is one of the reasons why I think that women feel men are more hypocrate.
Therefore I believe that a woman has more emotional hardship after a failed (committed) relationship than men do.
On the other end, when men go fully committed, and the relationship goes bust...men are heartbroken for years, as we don't all give into relations very easily.

Each man differently offcourse.
My experience is that I should not commit to quickly, as history shows women tend to break feelings also.

Love...a difficult thing to cope with. sighh :D
RobbyG

Jan 07, 2009
I do agree with u Robby on the fact tht when u rush into things, there is more tendency for it to break or rather play slowly and win the race...

and i do agree with the fact tht every person is different (male/female) and commitment shall come from both sides...

and that was my point too, tht we want these things in our relationships but we dun tend to give the same respect, love, and trust based on our biases....

relationships can only work if both the partners work hand in hand, mutual interest is the key to it, one person can't take it a long way.... but that's what my reason was too, tht wmen tend to get into commitments way too soon and that seems demanding to men, which eventually comes as hyprocracy to women... we need to realize the facts too but i guess thes how it goes...

but i think the number of ppl thinking positively and understanding these issues is increasing and hopefully we'll getta better world of understanding out there, but on the contrary the number of people to flirt with is increasing as well so the getting of the track issue will persist as well!...

Good Luck to all of us! ;)
MA786
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 07, 2009
I see we're both new here. Approx 5 posts, wannabee expats... do I sense some common ground here?

Not that I for one moment think this was a dating site. How wrong could I be. :lol:

When are you leaving for Dubai? hahaha, my lady :wink:
RobbyG

Jan 07, 2009
hehe... lol.. u r crazy... i mite leave for Dubai in next 6 months i think...? where abouts are u at... lol...
MA786
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 07, 2009
I'm am going to apply at Emirates Career Group this week.
If I am to choose, I would be working in Dubai by the beginning of next week...

The only problem I see, is the low amount of Aerospace companies around in Dubai. It depends whether there are functions available for me on a short term.
RobbyG

Jan 07, 2009
ohh that's cool, all the best to u! so once u get there u betta drag me there too.... lol.. it's a beautiful place....

where r u at rite now?
MA786
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 07, 2009
To keep this post on-topic, I will PM you, OK?

brgds.
RobbyG

Jan 07, 2009
makes sense! :)
MA786
Dubai Forum Visitor

hypocrisy in love? Jan 07, 2009
hypocrisy in love? first time i hear that :(
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 07, 2009
true, where there is true love, hypocracy may not enter the doors... but again it's had to find the ultimate true love!
MA786
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 12, 2009
not all men. some women are too :)
aisha7
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance