UK Man Looking For Advice

Topic locked
UK Man Looking for Advice Aug 26, 2006
Hello everyone,

I have been here in Dubai for 4 years and have met some great people but why is it that virually every girl I meet wants to get married?

Ok, lets me honest - I dont want to get married!

So I want to meet girls who are normal - you know the type that dont want anything but friendship and some fun, someone just to meet for lunch, coffee, dinner or to go out on the odd night!

So why is this so difficult?

AJ-UK-Man
Dubai Forum Guest
Location: Dubai - Cairo - Kuwait - Pakistan - Saudi - Iran - Europe

Aug 26, 2006
hummmm ... i dono may be u got all crazy chicks :D

or simply get too much busy in work that girls wont get time for all this crap

enjoy m8
iceburn
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 26, 2006
coz probably you are husband material m8... u need to change :wink:
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 26, 2006
This isn't the UK or the US. And lets be honest, by fun you mean hormones. The women in this part of the world treasure thier FUN only with the right guy who they want to settle down with, well most of them do atleast.

I just got back from the US 3 months ago after being there for 15 years. Its a change but a respectful one in my eyes. Friendship is cool, you'll get a lotta women who don't mind that but FUN, be careful bud, you can get into a lot of trouble for that if you don't watch yourself.
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: UK Man Looking for Advice Aug 26, 2006
AJ-UK-Man wrote:Hello everyone,

I have been here in Dubai for 4 years and have met some great people but why is it that virually every girl I meet wants to get married?

So I want to meet girls who are normal - you know the type that dont want anything but friendship and some fun, someone just to meet for lunch, coffee, dinner or to go out on the odd night!

Yes .. you can find them in Cyclone, the girls there are sure fun and will not want you to marry them.

I am a girl, n I am going out with my male friends for coffee, lunch and dinner or night club, and I called them my friends. And I don't sleep with my friend of course. If this is the 'friendship' you are looking for, these girls should be everywhere.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: UK Man Looking for Advice Aug 26, 2006
FeiPo wrote:

Yes .. you can find them in Cyclone, the girls there are sure fun and will not want you to marry them.

I am a girl, n I am going out with my male friends for coffee, lunch and dinner or night club, and I called them my friends. And I don't sleep with my friend of course. If this is the 'friendship' you are looking for, these girls should be everywhere.

thank u FeiPo , i second that ...no respected woman will agree to that , what makes a man think that women will leave all their principles and put their hearts on the edge just to please him ?? :shock: :shock:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 27, 2006
If I am with a man who knows that he won't marry me I break up...I think every normal girl would do the same
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2006
shanya wrote:If I am with a man who knows that he won't marry me I break up...I think every normal girl would do the same

but then every relationship starts with no notions in the beginning. you gradually develop a relationship and then at one point you start planning about marriage!
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 27, 2006
right...but if the boy knows that he won't marry you why continue?
I mean the ending point should be the marriage.
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: UK Man Looking for Advice Aug 27, 2006

yoyo yo goggle man take off ur goggles then u can see what's actually going ........read the rulez..........no mate calls.....

Locked!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance