Male / Female Ratio

Topic locked
male / Female ratio Sep 25, 2007
Hi guys,

Am 80% of the way to Dubai, got a job offer etc, just a few personal decisions to be made and I won't beat about the bush!

What is the mix of blokes and birds!?

I have recently become single after a 3 year relationship and would quite like to get out there and meet some new people.

FYI I am a quantity surveyor with a decent job and don't look too bad so I am quite a catch if there are any ladies out there who may be interested please PM me!! haha ;)

Seriously, what is life like for single peeps?!

Mark Harris
Dubai Forum User

Sep 25, 2007
lol absolutely no girls here... all ul find are hairy men in dish dashes with big beards and long ..... u know whats.. Paradise if ur gay though
LMAO :P :twisted:
In case u decide to come anyways .... be dead sure before u bend over
LMFAO
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 25, 2007
PAradise if you pay too.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 25, 2007
hilarious chaps!!

Come on there must be a few hot lasses over there!?
Mark Harris
Dubai Forum User

Sep 25, 2007
Mark Harris wrote:hilarious chaps!!

Come on there must be a few hot lasses over there!?

At clubs, 90% of the cheeks interested in you turn out to be pros.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 25, 2007
Well that might be true but I dont think all clubs are filled with pros. Depends which club u go to. U go to places like Imperial suites then yeah but places like bar zar, Jam base I dont think so. Last time a pro tried to enter the clubs and the security guard just sent them off.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 25, 2007
Mark, you want to know the ratio, every single person that responded to your thread is a guy, that should be a good indication.

In all seriousness I think the stats for 21-30’s is 4 men to every 1 women but having said that every single male I know has been in a relationship and every single girl I know whines that there are no quality men in Dubai. Is it a sausage fest yes but will you have a chance yes.

There are two factors that skew the above, all women on visit visa, whether ‘professional’ or not aren’t factored in and all people who aren’t in a fortunate enough position to have their families join them and are here alone I believe get counted as bachelors as well.

Good luck and welcome to the forums.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Re: male / Female ratio Sep 25, 2007
If you are in the range of 40-49 years of age, have good sense of humor and at least 5'8 then I have a candidate for you.

Mark Harris wrote:Hi guys,

Am 80% of the way to Dubai, got a job offer etc, just a few personal decisions to be made and I won't beat about the bush!

What is the mix of blokes and birds!?

I have recently become single after a 3 year relationship and would quite like to get out there and meet some new people.

FYI I am a quantity surveyor with a decent job and don't look too bad so I am quite a catch if there are any ladies out there who may be interested please PM me!! haha ;)

Seriously, what is life like for single peeps?!
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Sep 26, 2007
I heared if you ready to spend so 100 Dhm you can spend 1 hr with a hot girl here. For 8 hours some 400 Dhs..

Need more info??
go4ram01
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 27, 2007
well said fayz..... A balancing factor for the above diposition would have to be the notorious airline crew contingent here where for every male theres about ten chicks. Given that and the fact that majority of clubs are packed with predominently crew chicks Id say that evens out the odds a bit
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 27, 2007
I'd definately go for a 10 - 1 ratio, men to women. Though on some 'ladies nights', this ratio reverses for a few hours, at selected hostelries! Primarily due to what 'Olivertwisted' mentioned about the Hostitutes...or a large gang of western women teachers! Mind you, was in 'Rattlesnake' the other night......
mbwa shenzi
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 27, 2007
What luck - I am only 5'5' :(
bond
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 28, 2007
bond wrote:What luck - I am only 5'5' :(

It's not your total height she's interested in....
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance