I M In Love With Reem For 4 Years But.............?

Topic locked
I m in Love with Reem for 4 years but.............? Jan 13, 2006
Hi, All MY U.A.E friend, SALAM WALE KUM,

I m Ali working in dubai health group of hospital, I m related from India, I m in Love with Reem sinch 3 years, I love her true, she is budoon, not local girl but she is living her from child hood with her mother, I realy love her & I want to marry with her because I don,t want to lost her at any rate, but she also know that I love her very much, she is also love me but how much I still dosen,t know, but she is not taking any action for our marrige because of her family problem & second I m not Local pls any body can help me how it can possible, pls give me suggestion ur suggestion is very important me for my love, I m ready to do any things for her but i M NOT LOCAL so her femily is not taking interest & she don,t want to go against her femily, if like this tell me what will happend of my love & dream, pls give me wishes for this & give me suggestion,
thanking

REEM KA ALI[/b]

bestboy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jan 14, 2006
What is your nationality?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 14, 2006
He said indian.

If you are in American Hospital, I can help you.

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 14, 2006
AhmedBinAbdullah wrote:He said indian.

Ahmed

Haboub, its late, and his English is really bad. So thank you for your sarcasm :P

Are you a patient in the American Hospital?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 14, 2006
Liban wrote:
AhmedBinAbdullah wrote:He said indian.

Ahmed

Haboub, its late, and his English is really bad. So thank you for your sarcasm :P

Are you a patient in the American Hospital?

His english isnt. It's ur Goddamn eyes! get them checked! :x Yah Ahmed whatcha gonna do. U r a man thinking only royal blood must mix. Bestboy, if she is not ready to take the consequences, then the love is not strong. Forget it. Marry now the family will treat u like a dog. Spend ur time in other stuffs and become successful so those maggots can regret oneday.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 14, 2006
lol

I won't say " I ", but my friend spent time with almost all the budoon ladies there.

Sorry, but am doing ma best and you are the one who asked me HOW?

Sir, I do appreciate your feelings toward REEM. Try to think Does REEM deseves your LOVE?

By the way How old r u bestboy? "Just to think well in your case"

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 14, 2006
well i am totaly agree with sniper, man u r absoloutly RIGHT
hey bestboy u must think about sniper words cause u r nearly gonna REEM and will also loose whatever u had b4 that, i meant ur family wishes, which rmost important for u in this world. just try to forget her same as im doing...baby

anyhow, what else i can say
Good Luck!!!
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
rana79
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: I m in Love with Reem for 4 years but.............? Jan 14, 2006
bestboy wrote:Hi, All MY U.A.E friend, SALAM WALE KUM,

I m Ali working in dubai health group of hospital, I m related from India, I m in Love with Reem sinch 3 years, I love her true, she is budoon, not local girl but she is living her from child hood with her mother, I realy love her & I want to marry with her because I don,t want to lost her at any rate, but she also know that I love her very much, she is also love me but how much I still dosen,t know, but she is not taking any action for our marrige because of her family problem & second I m not Local pls any body can help me how it can possible, pls give me suggestion ur suggestion is very important me for my love, I m ready to do any things for her but i M NOT LOCAL so her femily is not taking interest & she don,t want to go against her femily, if like this tell me what will happend of my love & dream, pls give me wishes for this & give me suggestion,
thanking

REEM KA ALI[/b]

Dont force her.. Leave Reem alone. If she loves you, she will come to you.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 14, 2006
Takes 2 too tango

If one dont want to dance

Ask somebody else
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 17, 2006
If you like someone , set her free , if she comes back she is yours otherwise someone else took her :P
HP banned
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 18, 2006
Must agree with Arnie on this one
lochness
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 20, 2006
thank you locky

:D
arniegang

Re: I m in Love with Reem for 4 years but.............? Jan 20, 2006
bestboy wrote:Hi, All MY U.A.E friend, SALAM WALE KUM,

thanking

REEM KA ALI[/b]

Man i spent couple of months in Dubai and none of arab girl ever looked at me expect some arab men :0(. Even i used to shave everyday in order to look cute .I finished the bottle of expensive Jel in 2 weeks but i end up of getting no girl but making some guys friend;0(. Though i had friendship wid Pakistani and Indian girls but they used to give miss call on my phone so that i can call them back .

I used to think either my look conflict with arabs or i look like a jewish :roll: . Once i tried to talk to a local gal but she was damn shy and answered me with head shake.

I really wana know how u got through in initial process of finding and getting a girl? Is it possible to talk to them on road? whats the propoer way to address them (beside saying sister) . :P I dont have bad intention ,i am quite nice guy in real life .

l
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Be brave Feb 05, 2006
Hi Ali, say u one thing your love is so strong she would definitely come!

If you love something set it free,
if it comes back,
it is yours,
if it does'nt
it never was!!!!
reem
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Be brave Feb 05, 2006
reem wrote:

if it comes back,
it is yours,
if it does'nt
it never was!!!!

Wise words... but why should u test someones love by setting him/her free? :? Becoz u wanna find out for sure he/she loves u back? If u keep your eyes open, u will find out as well... 8)
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 05, 2006
this topic is a difficult one! she wants to keep her family happy but also wants to keep you happy aswell...it must be hard for her to decide....its not easy but i can also understand how you feel...basically if she loves you very strongly she will marry you and convince her family "look his my man and i love him loads and i know he will look after me the way you guys have, his a good guy from a good family" but if her family dont wish for this to happen then you cant force her to marry you...thats life i guess, too good to be true!
tinkerbella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

[quote="Defo"][quote="reem"]

if it comes back,
it is yours,
if it does'nt
it never was!!!![/quote]

Wise words... but why should u test someones love by setting him/her free? :? Becoz u wanna find out for sure he/she loves u back? If u keep your eyes open, u will find out as well... 8)[/quote]

defo,haven't you heard that love is blind.Who keeps their eyes open while in love; that's the reason I wrote the proverb.Anyways congrats that you got a job!!!!
reem
Dubai Expat Wannabe

reem wrote:
Defo wrote:
reem wrote:

if it comes back,
it is yours,
if it does'nt
it never was!!!!

Wise words... but why should u test someones love by setting him/her free? :? Becoz u wanna find out for sure he/she loves u back? If u keep your eyes open, u will find out as well... 8)

defo,haven't you heard that love is blind.Who keeps their eyes open while in love; that's the reason I wrote the proverb.Anyways congrats that you got a job!!!!

Good one Reem... Love is blind indeed, but that doesnt mean u should ''test'' the other by setting him/her free...

Anyways, thanks for your congratulations :) 8)
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 06, 2006
As Paolo Coelo said in the Alchemist, 'You're treasure is where your heart is...'

Nuff said.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 11, 2006
I sometimes wonder who are THOSE people who made such saying like"if u love someone set them free" what a bunch of BS! lets be practical here! You love someone...go tell her...whats the worse she'll do...slap u? love hurts so if ur going to be in love get ready for what has to come with it.

whats the use of loving someone for 4 years 10 years if nothing is going to happen...what a waste of time...u could have been loving someone else during that time. Agreed that u cant fall in love with anyone and everyone..but look at it this way...not everyone u fall in love with is supposed to fall in love with u....not everyone u think is meant for u is actually meant for u...Life is short...if who u love wont love u back its their loss...move on...live ur life.
venom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Be brave Feb 12, 2006
reem wrote:Hi Ali, say u one thing your love is so strong she would definitely come!

if it comes back,
it is yours,
if it does'nt
it never was!!!!

Isnt that reem u? :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2006
aaah...da pain of love.....so sad and painful and yet so sweet....
romance
Dubai Forums Member

Stop wondering. Feb 17, 2006
[quote="venom"]I sometimes wonder who are THOSE people who made such saying like"if u love someone set them free" what a bunch of BS! lets be practical here! You love someone...go tell her...whats the worse she'll do...slap u? love hurts so if ur going to be in love get ready for what has to come with it.

whats the use of loving someone for 4 years 10 years if nothing is going to happen...what a waste of time...u could have been loving someone else during that time. Agreed that u cant fall in love with anyone and everyone..but look at it this way...not everyone u fall in love with is supposed to fall in love with u....not everyone u think is meant for u is actually meant for u...Life is short...if who u love wont love u back its their loss...move on...live ur life.[/quote]

Well,venom.Being practical according to you is to get SPANKED by a girl if their love gets rejected!But sorry.Golden words.And the people who are practical as you suggest are a bunch of BS!
You love someone and if he/she does'nt respond to your feelings,you go after someone else.then that is not love but it means the person is too desperate to find love.And is that person so weak that he is not able to decide whether he truely loves the girl or not!!
Now start WONDERING!!!!!!!!
reem
Dubai Expat Wannabe

No!!!! Feb 17, 2006
[quote="sniper420"][quote="reem"]Hi Ali, say u one thing your love is so strong she would definitely come!

if it comes back,
it is yours,
if it does'nt
it never was!!!![/quote]

Isnt that reem u? :roll:[/quote]
Sorry,snipper but for your kind information, I am not "THAT REEM".Anyways I dont even like to imagine myself at her place because I am not someone so stupid,who is not able to understand that a person loves her truely from the past 4 years!!!!!! and that he is not wasting his time but is damn serious :P .
reem
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 17, 2006
:lol: Reem my dear i think u misunderstood what i mean...lets see it this way...if you love someone...and u cant get her...what next....are u going to spend the rest of ur LIFE wondering if you are ever going to get her...or are u going to move on..its foolish to dwell on one person...Facts are facts...u cant force no one to fall in love with u...and waiting for someone for like 4 years 10 years isnt going to change anything...

One day everyone in LOVE with someone who wont love them back has to hit the reality brick wall and just get up and move on with life.
venom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I m in Love with Reem for 4 years but.............? Apr 26, 2006
Ok fine you can write this to wanted page in gulf news. Be practical Dear Once your in love express it don’t idle looking for Ideas go to her make her your Mrs. Before you miss her. Invite me for your wedding.
mffiro
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 27, 2006
sniper420 wrote:His english isnt. It's ur Goddamn eyes! get them checked! :x Yah Ahmed whatcha gonna do. U r a man thinking only royal blood must mix. Bestboy, if she is not ready to take the consequences, then the love is not strong. Forget it. Marry now the family will treat u like a dog. Spend ur time in other stuffs and become successful so those maggots can regret oneday.

very well said snipper...
lostguy
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 29, 2006
If you love someone, set them free...but keep a long piece of string tied to the back of her dress!

Might work?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: I m in Love with Reem for 4 years but.............? May 28, 2006
HP wrote:Man i spent couple of months in Dubai and none of arab girl ever looked at me expect some arab men :0(. Even i used to shave everyday in order to look cute .I finished the bottle of expensive Jel in 2 weeks but i end up of getting no girl but making some guys friend;0(. Though i had friendship wid Pakistani and Indian girls but they used to give miss call on my phone so that i can call them back .

I used to think either my look conflict with arabs or i look like a jewish :roll: . Once i tried to talk to a local gal but she was damn shy and answered me with head shake.

I really wana know how u got through in initial process of finding and getting a girl? Is it possible to talk to them on road? whats the propoer way to address them (beside saying sister) . :P I dont have bad intention ,i am quite nice guy in real life .

l

dude i am arabic and have no clue how to talk to arab chicks, they seem so mysterious. you never know if they are going to talk back to you or shout and throw a shoe at you
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 03, 2006
Arab are ok, once u get across to them. they are cool. i have made freinds in dubai and in bahrain. i find them very good friends. the catch is let them come after u in the initial stage.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance