Love Or Teenage Attration..?

Topic locked
Love or Teenage attration..? Jul 14, 2010
hey guyz..
i am kinda new here..
bt i am sure i wil find my space here.. :o
nywaz lets get back to the topic..
i am 14...and well i have had 5 gfz and truly i felt the same for every1 of em..
i mean..lets put it this way..
in this age u want a person who really cares abt U and reali takes u seriously..who u can have fun with and a lil flirting too... :wink:
well bt for me its been a lil diff with the 6th one..
STORY..:
lately a gal ( who i knew for quite a tym ) came up to me and we talked normally ( hey..hwz yu..?..hwz ur day and stuff ) than she asked me..u have a GF..i went like *thankfully NO..* and than she asked *hw bout a CRush..?* i went NO..and traditionally i asked her the same thing..and she said i am crushing on U..
and i shooked my head 2wice..and than eventually she asked me to become her BF..and i am happy with her now..

SO my question here is guyzz...IS dating at this age gudd or bad..
and i noe my limits i jz talk to her and we never went out ( we soon will :bounce: )
i want a mature answer guyzz..
no SPAM n' SH*T...

heavenBoii
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Love or Teenage attration..? Jul 14, 2010
First off - could you please rewrite this in ENGLISH! Not stupid text speak.

Pffff kids these days.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Love Or Teenage Attration..? Jul 14, 2010
hahahahah
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Chocoholic wrote:First off - could you please rewrite this in ENGLISH! Not stupid text speak.

Pffff kids these days.

+ 1 Thank you Chocs, I got dizzy from reading the first few lines.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

heavenBoii wrote:i want a mature answer guyzz..
no SPAM n' SH*T...

and have the guts to asked for this.... 8) kids are so demanding this days. :roll:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

The dude is 14 and has had 5 previous girlfriends and is now in with No.6?

All I was interested in at his age...was getting a new chain for my bike!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Love Or Teenage Attration..? Jul 14, 2010
Signs of the times mate.but depends on what his defenition of girlfriend is too.
desertdudeshj

Re: Love or Teenage attration..? Jul 15, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:Signs of the times mate.but depends on what his defenition of girlfriend is too.

probably thinks gfs are his sisters :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

At 14 I would not have known what to do with one!

At 15 I did!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Chocoholic wrote:First off - could you please rewrite this in ENGLISH! Not stupid text speak.

Pffff kids these days.

I tried to translate it with the Google Translate. English to English didn't change anything so I tried English to Arabic to Haitian Creole to Afrikaans to Welsh to Russian to Turkish to French back to English. I think it makes more sense now. The "same wind" might be a bit of a concern though ...

Hey .. guyz
I'm new here .. Semi Clubs
I would like here .. I am sure that: °
nywaz this issue .. driven
I am 14 years ... Good and me .. 5 real GFZ and every1 of them the same wind
I. .. So you mean .. Holiday
At this age, still very upset below .. Please, seriously funny, you can flirt with Lil ... : Wink:
For me .. Lil for 6 different
History .. :
Recently) Gal for me (I know you're coming and we, as a rule (Yu hey. HWZ. ..? Problem .. HWZ days) .. I was lucky, because I wanted .. * ..* G * Removal of nerve and ask H. .. Break? * I .. Traditionally, they do not ask .. I said: "I break the United States.
I. .. 2wice Shooked and end .. asked, BF, and I was happy now .. Clubs

So the question here ... guyzz ancient secrets or bad ..
Eyes to new limits, and we (soon: Do not jump:)
guyzz .. more answers
Clutch (spam "T. ..

I also found this useful for translation assistance :) ...

So after all that, here's my advice. Have done my best to write in the sms-dude-lingo-speak or whatever you call it:

Gnt fizz parple bnt 5di bnottle dyatibatsnat.

Gd lick.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

GUYZz...
Seriously..!
i asked for advice not for ur un-neccassary comments abt my style of writing..
cuz u noe i dint write this for ur foolish comments..
if u dunt wanna advice me dunt type anything..

-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:43 pm --

and guyzz..
u dunt know anything wats happening in the life of us scholars..
cuz if u do a survey u'll find 80-90% students are in a relationship..
so if u dunt have knowledge abt this topic dunt post shit..
ok..?

-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:13 pm --

tasty was a mistake*
heavenBoii
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Love Or Teenage Attration..? Jul 15, 2010
I wanna know about this butane thing.

Is it as widespread as press are making out?

OH, and as long as your grades are good, yes you can have a girlfriend.
benwj

heavenBoii wrote:GUYZz...
Seriously..!

and guyzz..
so if u dunt have knowledge abt this topic dunt post tasty..
ok..?

tasty was a mistake*

Don't take it seriously dude, we just have a thing here about people who write in textspeak. This an English language forum for English speaking people, that generally means trying to use all the letters the words. There is no character limit here and, as a student, you should realise that you don't submit any work to your faculty in abbreviations or acronyms. That comes later, particularly if you spend any time in the military.

So in serious answer to your question: at your age and stage in life, don't get tied down to anything or anyone. Its a long road ahead and you are bound to meet a wide variety of other souls on the road. Maybe you will find the right one for you, maybe not. Some of us can remember our heady teenage years, when pterodactyls and diplodocus roamed the earth, life had different priorities and zits were an everyday hazard, and some of us were so involved with enjoying life that girlfriends were a fairly low priority.

Chill.

Oh...and wear sunscreen!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

You'll get what you're given and like it you cheeky little upstart! Now get back upstairs and learn to write properly.

You have to understand that for many people who frequent the forum, their first language might not be English - mine is and I can barely understand what you are blithering on about!

You would solicit a greater response if you wrote properly, as it stands it's too much effort to even try and make sense of your posts.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

heavenBoii wrote:GUYZz...
Seriously..!

and guyzz..
so if u dunt have knowledge abt this topic dunt post tasty..
ok..?

tasty was a mistake*

Whf dryhth hpt4ms clarpv34 knftithe?

But seriously!

If you want advice, it helps if you ask in a language that your potential advisers might understand.

That's the advice you were given. If you don't want that advice, then don't read it :).
bonk

Re: Love or Teenage attration..? Jul 16, 2010
Ok guys i didnt think of it that way..
But its never too late to apologise..
I am sorry guys for such a harsh reply...
And such Bad english...
Anyways..
BONK: I am in the TOP 5 my percentage is 85.4%..so i can keep a GF but i wont.. :mrgreen:

Knight: I think i will agree with you and break up with her as soon as i can..and in any case i am going to become a Super-Nerd in my 9th year because my parents werent that happy with me being in the top 5 they want me to be the 1st..i am 90% sure i will.. :roll:

Once again guys i am sorry for what i have done..

Hope you guys forgive me..

AKS
heavenBoii
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Love or Teenage attration..? Jul 16, 2010
heavenBoii wrote:Ok guys i didnt think of it that way..
But its never too late to apologise..
I am sorry guys for such a harsh reply...
And such Bad english...
Anyways..
BONK: I am in the TOP 5 my percentage is 85.4%..so i can keep a GF but i wont.. :mrgreen:

Knight: I think i will agree with you and break up with her as soon as i can..and in any case i am going to become a Super-Nerd in my 9th year because my parents werent that happy with me being in the top 5 they want me to be the 1st..i am 90% sure i will.. :roll:

Once again guys i am sorry for what i have done..

Hope you guys forgive me..

AKS

Don't worry about it, there are many here who don't apologise for even worse 'faux pas'.
As for bowing to the pressure of your parents wanting you to be the next Einstein or Stephen Hawking (I don't mean drooling from a wheelchair and speaking like a tin box) its only pride that makes them want to push you. Every parent wants the best for their kids...so just do the best you can and don't let it get to you.

Get out there and live a life, don't just exist and turn oxygen to carbon dioxide.

Forgiven.

And let us know how you get on.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Love or Teenage attration..? Jul 17, 2010
Well acctualy KNIGHT my parents arent that kind they just want me to study hard and get a good life..
and They dont care about pride and shit..
and The proof to that is that they allow me to go to the GYM and i also go for guitar classes and They are also going to buy me a PS3..and i can go out with my friends and watch movies and do all kind of social activities..
So my point here is that my parents are the coolest parents they always want to fulfill my every desire but in return they want me to study hard and lead a good life..
and i am not so sure about the breaking Up part because as i mentioned she had a crush on me and i think i am going to break her heart really badly if i break up with her..so I think i should keep this relationship going but on the Slow track so i can have more time for studying and dont end up in a dirty mess..
What do you say?

AKS
heavenBoii
Dubai Forums Member

Ahhhh now you see that's much much better :D

Well it sounds as though your parents want the best for you and they have very positive way of going about it, in that they expect you to study hard and do well, but they're also allowing you to follow your own interests, do fun things and reward you for being good - if only other parents were as understand and supportive.

In all honesty you're only 15 is it? Don't worry about girls and relationships at this point, concentrate on your studies and do well - you've got the whole relationship minefield to come when you're a bit older.

As Knight also says, although your parents are great, make sure you do things for you. It's all very wel to want to please them, but you don't want to look back at some point with regrets that you enver did the things you wanted to do.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Seems at least 2 of us have the same opinion about your situation.

As for breaking up the relationship, you rightly point out that she has a crush on you and, no matter what you do, its going to end in heartache at some point. You have taken a sensible attitude and seem wise beyond your years!

Advice: This is going to be a tough one and there will be tears. Knowing this and the way you are feeling about it I would suggest a fairly serious heart to heart with her and be nice about it and explain that, at this stage in your life, you need to concentrate on your studies as next year you have some important exams to face. Your Mum and Dad have obviously been very supportive and you don't want to let them down and she classifies as a 'distraction'. It doesn't mean you don't like her or are not flattered by her attention and 'crush' (which incidentally is sweet, but might fade as her tastes change too) She may say that she still thinks you can go out together despite this and be very persuasive (girls do that!) but you need to harden your heart and be firm. Its something you just have to do.

As for the guitar lessons, good on you! Once you learn the basics and the structure of the instrument, make sure you practice scales and cadences and work on the chord structures. Who knows, we may end up playing in a band together at some point!

Good luck!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Ms.Chocoholic..
I have been on facebook for a whole year now and you know how we chat on facebook...by wrting short forms or slangs..so it was kind of my habbit to write like that..but its going to change now :wink: ..

And as for the breaking up scene...

She's in Pakistan..and well when i think about breaking up with her i acctually get that weird feeling in my stomach but i guess i have plenty of time to think over it...and did i mention she never talked to a boy and is quite umm..cant think of a work to describe that..i guess she is cool but thinks that dating isnt good and didnt even talk with boys but i dont know how the hell she accepted my friend request and became friends with me and than after we were freinds for like 5 months she tells me she has a crush on me..my point here is that she is really into me because a girl who doesnt talk to boys and ask a boy out....thats a huge thing in our (our=teens ) world...
But anyways i have enought time to think of it... :roll:

and as for the guitar...knight i stopped going for guitar one month before the exams because it was hard to keep everything going on but am gonna join them in SEPT again...and well i dont get that much time to practice i am still on the notes and am on the 5th string ( counting from the thinnest one *E* )
:D

AKS
heavenBoii
Dubai Forums Member

heavenBoii wrote:Ms.Chocoholic..
I have been on facebook for a whole year now and you know how we chat on facebook...by wrting short forms or slangs..so it was kind of my habbit to write like that..but its going to change now :wink: ..

And as for the breaking up scene...

She's in Pakistan..and well when i think about breaking up with her i acctually get that weird feeling in my stomach but i guess i have plenty of time to think over it...and did i mention she never talked to a boy and is quite umm..cant think of a work to describe that..i guess she is cool but thinks that dating isnt good and didnt even talk with boys but i dont know how the hell she accepted my friend request and became friends with me and than after we were freinds for like 5 months she tells me she has a crush on me..my point here is that she is really into me because a girl who doesnt talk to boys and ask a boy out....thats a huge thing in our (our=teens ) world...
But anyways i have enought time to think of it... :roll:

and as for the guitar...knight i stopped going for guitar one month before the exams because it was hard to keep everything going on but am gonna join them in SEPT again...and well i dont get that much time to practice i am still on the notes and am on the 5th string ( counting from the thinnest one *E* )
:D

AKS

Sounds like its a long distance relationship with a very naiive young lady so maybe a little soon to call her the girlfriend...

Back to the guitar lessons: You should be counting up from the bottom E (thickest string near you) as the instrument is actually tuned in E. The A,D and G strings give you the major chords in the first position (Open E base, A fret 2, D fret 2 and G fret 1) This is E major and slides up the fret board using a 'barre' to give you all the chords in sequence. F is a semi-tone up (1 fret), then G, A, B, C and D are a full tone (2 frets each)...

When you can hit an Amaj7 diminished 5th in the 2nd position...let me know! You might be useful to play jazz!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Love Or Teenage Attration..? Jul 17, 2010
awww this is very cute!

hey this age is abt breaking hearts and your heart being broken, so just go on and as others said your studies should b the first thing for u!
good luck!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Love or Teenage attration..? Jul 18, 2010
heavenBoii wrote:BONK: I am in the TOP 5 my percentage is 85.4%..so i can keep a GF but i wont.. :mrgreen:

Huh? Top 5 what :shock: ?

Have lost your original question but think it was something to do with breaking up and feeling quesy in your stomach?

If you're afraid to break up with someone because you might hurt their feelings, then either you should break up with them to get it over and done with, or decide to change your behaviour so that your feelings change and you don't want to break up with them anymore. If you do neither, then you will end up living in a poisonous relationship until you break up anyway and it will hurt both of you even more.

That's true whether your 15 or 50. And the quesy feeling in the stomach is the same at 15 or 50 also.

The difference between being 15 or 50 is that 15 year olds are more resilient and heal quicker. But 50 year olds have more experience (hopefully) and make smarter decisions as a result. Actually that's bollocks. Whether you're 15, 50, or any age, you can still make stupid decisions :? .

It's not clear to me what you want. Do you know?
bonk

Re: Love Or Teenage Attration..? Jul 18, 2010
Knight.
I guess your on the wrong path mate..
She is in the same school as me she just went for holidays... :wink:

Melika..Aww...Breaking hearts..??..lol NO...if i break hers no-one can predict what she's going to do...she cut her hand in the shape of *A*(my name's initial ) when i said Yes for a relationship(so she can proove she loves me)...think of the possibilites..and i dont want to see some scary cuts on her hand...now do i..?

And as for Bonk..dude read the topic and the posts..than give me your advice..because i didnt get a word of what your yapping about.. :D
heavenBoii
Dubai Forums Member

heavenBoii wrote:And as for Bonk..dude read the topic and the posts..than give me your advice..because i didnt get a word of what your yapping about.. :D

Hah hah, touche. Good one, "dude". Looks like we're talking two different languages but good luck anyway :).
bonk

Melika..Aww...Breaking hearts..??..lol NO...if i break hers no-one can predict what she's going to do...she cut her hand in the shape of *A*(my name's initial ) when i said Yes for a relationship(so she can proove she loves me)...think of the possibilites..and i dont want to see some scary cuts on her hand...now do i..?

wow! sounds like a real problem, hon this girl needs therapy, not a bf!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Love or Teenage attration..? Jul 18, 2010
Have to agree there!

This one sounds like a psycho...

She carves your initial in her hand just because you agree to be her bf, what next?

If she says she wants to win your heart, be careful. She could mean it literally!

I hear the sound of a knife being sharpened in the kitchen...

Shick..shick...shick!

Knight
Dubai Knight

yea man..
like sreiously..?
i was literally like what the fish is wrong with you are you trying to be a physcho or your already one..
but than she said sorry and i thought, to stop more damage from happening...i shudnt make a big deal out of it...but later i descovered every girl is doing it...and i am not only talking about my school..i did a little research and and the result freaked me out....all the schools were like that...

but anyways...as i said before i am going to keep this relationship on the slow track and study more...and you know what this relationship was not a destraction...it was me all the time..i used to study for the exam on the before the exam...so if i can only change my habbit and study everyday...i can be the guy who comes 1st..but you know if i do that my social life wil be destroyed...i mean in 9th grade all this extra studying and all the homewrok i will get is going to take all my time and the time thats left will be used for the gym and of-cource the guitar lessons and practice..

but lets not predict anthing yet..
but I heard our school is changing there syllabus into an easy one...but its not official yet..
I hope the new syllabus works like a charm..

AKS
heavenBoii
Dubai Forums Member

teenage attraction then love
Rizz
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance