Love Talk

Topic locked
love talk Mar 08, 2008
give ur reveiws on love based questions and problems

here is my question

i am 25 year old i am still not able to understand what is the definition of love
thats why i am not able to get into any relation yet may be because my concept is not clear although i studied a lot on it met so many couples some unseccessful boys and girls some seniors
looking farward to ur...
thanks

razi_sc
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 09, 2008
Hi Mohamed,
well, dear i wanna tell u about my experince, it's totaly something we can't descripe becuase it just happened, may be coz you try hard to understand it so u didnt felt it before or may be u just didnt got it yet.
so, if u ask what is love feeling look like, i can say its great feeling come from all you body, its all feel it like some one tell u jokes and u r so happy and loughing till you tears come out.
its like when u r come close to ur love place like you heart wanna run to be more near to her heart, love when u touch who u in love wz this touch not like any other one, it will make ur body shake, ur mind stop thinking, ur hand dont like to stop
Oh man, i cant say any more but its all a great feeling u will feel it by all of ur organic and want more and more, sure there is some jelous feeling come when u c ur love with others or talk in phone or any thing make her busy wz u.
good luck friend and u miss alot if u didnt got it by ur life time.
yasrkasem
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 10, 2008
yasrkasem wrote:Hi Mohamed,
well, dear i wanna tell u about my experince, it's totaly something we can't descripe becuase it just happened, may be coz you try hard to understand it so u didnt felt it before or may be u just didnt got it yet.
so, if u ask what is love feeling look like, i can say its great feeling come from all you body, its all feel it like some one tell u jokes and u r so happy and loughing till you tears come out.
its like when u r come close to ur love place like you heart wanna run to be more near to her heart, love when u touch who u in love wz this touch not like any other one, it will make ur body shake, ur mind stop thinking, ur hand dont like to stop
Oh man, i cant say any more but its all a great feeling u will feel it by all of ur organic and want more and more, sure there is some jelous feeling come when u c ur love with others or talk in phone or any thing make her busy wz u.
good luck friend and u miss alot if u didnt got it by ur life time.

were you high when you wrote this?
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 10, 2008
Erm I would say so, sounds more like 'self love' if you know what I mean. :lol:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 11, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Erm I would say so, sounds more like 'self love' if you know what I mean. :lol:

:lol:

more more :lol:
raidah

Mar 13, 2008
hi
no dear I couldn't understand
would you like to explain a bit
thanks
razi_sc
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 13, 2008
thanks dear
your explanation was too good but at the other end once you broke up where all these emotions, feelings and etc gose? what happens to your love then? see I am not against it I really wana to have it but these things scared me
thanks buddy
razi_sc
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 13, 2008
thanks dear
your explanation was too good but at the other end once you broke up where all these emotions, feelings and etc gose? what happens to your love then? see I am not against it I really wana to have it but these things scared me
thanks buddy
razi_sc
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 13, 2008
thanks dear
thanks buddy
razi_sc
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 13, 2008
i recall another retard like this one, about a year ago. nobody could understand what he was babbling about.
raidah

Mar 13, 2008
raidah wrote:i recall another retard like this one, about a year ago. nobody could understand what he was babbling about.

Bit harsh dont you think...lets just say he's totally lost about romance... :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: love talk Mar 13, 2008
razi_sc wrote:give ur reveiws on love based questions and problems

here is my question

i am 25 year old i am still not able to understand what is the definition of love
thanks

The word love has many different meanings in English, from something that gives a little pleasure ("I loved that meal") to something one would die for (ideals, family). It can describe an intense feeling of affection, an emotion or an emotional state. In ordinary use, it usually refers to interpersonal love. Probably due to its psychological relevance, love is one of the most common themes in art and music. (Wilkipedia)

no offense .... just kidding ....
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 16, 2008
razi_sc wrote:hi
a year is a huge time honey if you can understand

thanks

1. keep your comments for the open forum, you have not been given permission to become personal and PM me
2. if you were saying the retard from last year was the same as this one, which is you, well than yes indeed a year is a long time and unfortunately for you, there is no improvment.
raidah

Mar 16, 2008
love is... what you want it to be
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 16, 2008
raidah wrote:

thanks

1. keep your comments for the open forum, you have not been given permission to become personal and PM me
2. if you were saying the retard from last year was the same as this one, which is you, well than yes indeed a year is a long time and unfortunately for you, there is no improvment.

Is there something going on b/w the two of you..and such a long time...? :wink:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 17, 2008
Love is a bacon and cheese hotdog with onions and mustard.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 17, 2008
Love is a bacon and cheese hotdog with onions and mustard.

nice one :D
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Mar 17, 2008
Love talk makes me barf a little.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 31, 2008
raidah wrote:

thanks

1 first i am not giving comments on you did i dont need to. you seem very apset on pm tell me if can help you looks like you had bad expearience

2 that retard atleast have moved its been a year now according to you i wish he has achieved what he was looking for your are much bigger retard then him you are still here with your same humiliating behavior

3 better post your next comment on open forum atleast leave this place for decent people

take care
razi_sc
Dubai Forums Member

Re: love talk Mar 31, 2008

here is my question

thats why i am not able to get into any relation yet may be because my concept is not clear although i studied a lot on it met so many couples some unseccessful boys and girls some seniors
looking farward to ur...
thanks

your too young
enjoy your life beofre you tie yourself up , trust me forget this love business , go to a bar , pick up chicks and do your way with them WHILE YOU STILL CAN !!!!!!
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Re: love talk Apr 08, 2008
thanks
its intresting everyone who been through this give same kind of advise there should be some logic i should try to understand it \
thanks again
take care

nismo wrote:

here is my question

looking farward to ur...
thanks

your too young
enjoy your life beofre you tie yourself up , trust me forget this love business , go to a bar , pick up chicks and do your way with them WHILE YOU STILL CAN !!!!!!
razi_sc
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 08, 2008
love is something that gives u butterfly when u see ur kuri (girl). it makes the hair on ur back (if u got any) stand up straight :D. it also gives u the hee-bee-jee-bees :D and it makes u shiver :D but it really fu£$es u up when your love cheats with u and runs off. so mate get married stick to one kuri (wife) and be loyal to her for life cos only then she will treat u good.

if u didnt get it by now, in short there is no blooody love and dont think u r in luv cos u wouldnt be asking us what luv is :p oh what u really are feeling is an attachment or probably an attraction to someone u like. :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 15, 2008
LOVE is DIVINE
Talldiva
Dubai Forum User

Sep 23, 2008
definition of love? giving love a meaning? this is all the story ...
Passe-Partout
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 24, 2008
love: hmmmmmmmmmm
read the following

A mammalian drive, much like hunger or thirst
lust, attraction, attachment
intimacy, commitment, passion
sexual attraction and attachment

OR MAYBE
IT IS SOMETHING influenced by hormones (such as oxytocin), neurotrophins (such as NGF), and pheromones

if still you didn't get it than..........just forget dude stick with your best friend ;)
azm786
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 26, 2008
Love is...designed to be the continuum of the species.

Talk, don't talk...its irrelevant. Nature has designed things in such a way that people will get in on no matter if they speak or just look at each other. Its chemistry.

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 07, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:Love is...designed to be the continuum of the species.

Talk, don't talk...its irrelevant. Nature has designed things in such a way that people will get in on no matter if they speak or just look at each other. Its chemistry.

Knight

Nice cosmic explanation :lol: . Unfortunately seems like "nature" isn't taking care of every one in Dubai...
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 08, 2008
bedro wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:Love is...designed to be the continuum of the species.

Knight

Nice cosmic explanation :lol: . Unfortunately seems like "nature" isn't taking care of every one in Dubai...

Its Darwinism (which some here seem to think does not exist) and is therefore 'survival of the fittest'.

Hence the number of gyms here.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 18, 2008
Well so far I see the ratio of Gym to night club visitors like 1:10
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken:
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Love Oct 18, 2008
Its feeling which is difficult to describe