Looking For A Wife

Topic locked
Nov 07, 2008
search en net for a god dating site

jakobander
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking for a wife Dec 08, 2008
Cupid wrote:She must have a nice boat and a harley davidson or enough money to buy them, looks not important!

she's not desperate and you are not lucky either..
hohoho :o :o
flo_azzahra
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 14, 2008
whats wrong with looking for a wealthy girlfriend? My favorite is when i start talking to a girl in a bar and then i tell her "so how about you buy me a drink" and then smirk lol this one gets reactions EVERYTIME! lol
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2008
Pimpin80 wrote:whats wrong with looking for a wealthy girlfriend? My favorite is when i start talking to a girl in a bar and then i tell her "so how about you buy me a drink" and then smirk lol this one gets reactions EVERYTIME! lol

Well I suppose a knee in the nuts is a reaction, yes?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 14, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
Pimpin80 wrote:whats wrong with looking for a wealthy girlfriend? My favorite is when i start talking to a girl in a bar and then i tell her "so how about you buy me a drink" and then smirk lol this one gets reactions EVERYTIME! lol

Well I suppose a knee in the nuts is a reaction, yes?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

"I've been spat at and slapped and knee'd in the knackers...
But then I've got a few f#%ks as well."
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 14, 2008
It's quite common in resort areas in Egypt if ladys buy drinks for guys.

Some young Egiptian guys have stable relationships with mature women (mostly German) for period of vocation. It's a good business for pure guys and a great amusement for ladys.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 18, 2008

hahaha! I did not know any lady doing that.. I know only gays do that..some are wealthy and will really get you anything you want just to sleep with them :lol: :lol:
lailah84
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance