Looking For Girlfriend In Dubai

Topic locked
Re: Looking for girlfriend in Dubai Jun 03, 2006
HP wrote:
Christoffer wrote:I am a 36 year old handsome&kind man blonde,tall, blue eyes living in Dubai.
I am looking for a decent girl friend in Dubai. Looking forward to your reply to: mackan460@hotmail.com

Best Regards

Marcus

Scandinavian blonde? :P Go in any Mall and talk to arab local girls ( who wear Burqa ,) its very easy to get their friendship :P try it :wink:

OMG U, lol I couldn't stop laughin when I read this :lol:

Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

easternjewel wrote:
HP wrote:Scandinavian blonde? :P Go in any Mall and talk to arab local girls ( who wear Burqa ,) its very easy to get their friendship :P try it :wink:

what is wrong with you?? If you or anyone said something like that for my people.. ------> :violent1:
Its like youre calling them "chalu" ! It is simply wrong to judge all the "arab local girls ( who wear Burqa ) and are in the mall" just because maybe you got to know a few of them that way;

Good answer ;) 8)
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 03, 2006
Rob_Rob wrote:I cannot believe, is it really so difficult to find a nice girl in Dubai?

I'm nice but difficult :P
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 03, 2006
ONE GOOD THING OUT OF ALL THIS IS THAT ATLEAST THE OPPOSITE S.E.X. GETS A HINT OF HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR MALES IN DUBAI TO GET GOOD COMPANY.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

HP wrote:Scandinavian blonde? :P Go in any Mall and talk to arab local girls ( who wear Burqa ,) its very easy to get their friendship :P try it :wink:

Can anyone explain this reference to those of us who are a little clueless on what a Burqa is?
ajb
Dubai chat master

ajb wrote:

Can anyone explain this reference to those of us who are a little clueless on what a Burqa is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burqa
there u go buddy... :roll:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 03, 2006
thanks ..... whats with the rolling eyes tho? :?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 03, 2006
the burka shown in the wikipedia is the one worn in afghanistan. i can tell by the blue color of it. its the form of abaya(the black loose dress what most local women wear on top of their clothes) that is worn in afghanistan, pakistan, india, bangladesh and may be some other countries. if you wish to know the reason then u may ask.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 03, 2006
makhan wrote:ONE GOOD THING OUT OF ALL THIS IS THAT ATLEAST THE OPPOSITE S.E.X. GETS A HINT OF HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR MALES IN DUBAI TO GET GOOD COMPANY.

just be good & not too demanding :glasses8:

"Welcome to the superficial World"

yeah we live in such a superficial world. Thats why its hard to find a special someone. Fill your pockets with money, drive a flashy car, be all that blink blink, then it ain't hard to find someone special.

Thanks to God, I ain't one!! superficial
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 03, 2006
well u r rite. all of that gets company in return. but i am a nice content person. and i not even demanding a special person. i just keep looking for a very normal person. But in this superficial world, normal is special.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 03, 2006
ajb wrote:thanks ..... whats with the rolling eyes tho? :?

lol, nothing to worry about...just i clicked by mistake what i wanted to click was WINK :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
Goodbai- quote- 2 Young professional women who are fairly intrepid, tough, independent, free spirit sorts who have high standards and can spot a dickhead or saddo from a mile off (no reflection on any blokes who post on here... well, apart from the odd weirdo passing through of course )

that made me laugh so much- thanks for making my night...you are right by the way!
vixnax
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 05, 2006
I'm also moving to Dubai in the next year or so and have heard that it is difficult to meet women out there. Is this actually true though and do western men ever end up meeting Dubai women?
AlexV
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 05, 2006
AlexV wrote:I'm also moving to Dubai in the next year or so and have heard that it is difficult to meet women out there. Is this actually true though and do western men ever end up meeting Dubai women?

by Dubai women i hope u don't mean the local ones...emirati women r not "available" for foreigners :?
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
Ah I see.

Well in that case, how difficult can it be to find a girlfriend out in Dubai????
If you're a westerner of course!!
AlexV
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 05, 2006
AlexV wrote:Ah I see.

Well in that case, how difficult can it be to find a girlfriend out in Dubai????
If you're a westerner of course!!

the guys here must have more info than i do regarding that, but they r complaining it's pretty difficult...
keep in mind that there is a big expat community and there r lonely women...see the threads in romance; most of them about how to find a decent guy in Dubai.
godd luck buddy :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
Which threads in romance??
AlexV
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 05, 2006
AlexV wrote:Which threads in romance??

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=7705
this one for ex
alexandra