Local Girl, Helpppppppp

Topic locked
local girl, helpppppppp Dec 24, 2005
I am writing to you with the hope that I will get some understanding and that you will be able to help me on this matter.
I am a 25 years old UAE citizen, born and raised here, in Dubai. For me is the best time to get married and have my own family. The only problem is, the man I really want to marry, he is a foreigner, originally from Romania. My father doesn't even want to meet him, rejecting him just for this reason.
For one year we tried and tried everything we could, but is like talking to a wall, not to people.
Nobody wants to help us. if you know there is a chance for us to get married here, please help us. I know it is a tough battle,
fighting against old traditions and maybe you are our true hope.
:(

friend4you
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 24, 2005
If you go through with marrying a non-Muslim you not only break a basic tenet of our common religion, Islam, but you also will ruin your life and lose your UAE nationality.

Think long and hard about this and stop this folly of a wedding.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2005
Listen Up ....

If you are a muslim, you have to follow the person incharge of UAE people.

HHS Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahayan, said last month that any person from UAE can get marry to UAE and from GCC countries only.

"wa 2a6e3o oli al2amer menkom " Our Great Prophet Mohammed

By the way, you are in relation with that gentleman. Do you know that what are you doing is wrong?

Sorry, but if you were my sister. You won't be able to breath even.
But you really deserve it.

GM you should have a GATE for wrong people or losing her V******* by mistake in Dubai.

Thanks
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 24, 2005

HHS Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahayan, said last month that any person from UAE can get marry to UAE and from GCC countries only.

Muslims have to follow what the God says not the what HHS K Bin Zayed says. He is the ruler of state not the ruler of life .He is not the so called God , who can decide " why to chose and where to chose". By the way he has made such a announcement? hahah look brother dont make me laugh ...........why does he think ? people from rest of world has small penius or they are really inferior? :P But again in islam all people are equal .

By the way, you are in relation with that gentleman. Do you know that what are you doing is wrong?

You are the person who was searching for secretary and then discussing the different pose of girls,who have submitted the pictures with resume. Just be honest and tell me ,if a brother can date a girl then whats wrong if his sister also date a gentlemen? Eevent you date any girl in ur entire life?

Islam doesnt mean " just go against girls and do whatever u want". If your ruler made announcement then he jst made the fun of teaching of Islam by restricting the freedom of girls to chose the man of their own choice. The days are not far when US will liberate UAE too :P I am very anxious to see it happening in nxt few years.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: local girl, helpppppppp Dec 24, 2005
friend4you wrote:I am writing to you with the hope that I will get some understanding and that you will be able to help me on this matter.
I am a 25 years old UAE citizen, born and raised here, in Dubai. For me is the best time to get married and have my own family. The only problem is, the man I really want to marry, he is a foreigner, originally from Romania. My father doesn't even want to meet him, rejecting him just for this reason.
For one year we tried and tried everything we could, but is like talking to a wall, not to people.
Nobody wants to help us. if you know there is a chance for us to get married here, please help us. I know it is a tough battle,

Guyz Guyz u r not helping her. U guyz are talking as if u came out of the mom's womb and started preaching the message of God. Ok it's not possible for her to marry a non-Muslim but isnt it possible for the guy to convert to Muslim so she can marry him? Well as far as the guy's father is concerned send him some good gifts and let his anger melt.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2005
AhmedBinAbdullah wrote:Listen Up ....

GM you should have a GATE for wrong people or losing her V******* by mistake in Dubai.

Thanks

U sound like complete @sshole. R u slave of the shiekh? I bet his daddy married and enjoyed with other non-gulf ladies. What the hell is this? R non- nationals considered animals? That clearly shows the low-standard and blatant prejudice the so called shiekh has. Arrogance shall be their downfall. :evil:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 24, 2005
AhmedBinAbdullah...who the Fu(K do u think u r!!!???

seriously man...how do u even know whether the guy she wants to marry is a muslim or not...????

HHS Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahayan, said last month that any person from UAE can get marry to UAE and from GCC countries only

does this sh!t really make sense in ur tiny brain???
how is it that a muslim has to follow the person incharge of uae all of a sudden???? why is it the religion that determinds that??? just cuz that sh!thead of a ruler comes with a new rule doesnt make him a GOD???

tell me dude..what does ISLAM say about marriage???? have u ever looked into that or u only know what ur ruler says??
islam allows a girl to marry any one she wants if he is a muslim!
whether he is a chinaman, african or arab!!!does n0t matter aslong as he is muslim...

this is the first post i read from u and i already HATE u...
u r one of those guys that allows himself everything and does not allow his sisters anything...there should be a gate for u...TO HELL!

what the FU(K!!!!

u know what i think u should change ur add about female secretary...and look for a male secretary...maybe u will strangle her cuz she does something "wrong"
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 24, 2005
friends4u...i really feel sorry for u ...first cuz u r in such a messy situation...and cuz there are a**holes in this world like that dude ahmed...
I really hope u will figure it out and ur dad will consider the guy for u as a daughter and not after traditions or some stupid sheikhs talk
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 24, 2005
,so but am proud to be a muslim,

If you're not muslim please don't talk.

God sad "we a6e3o oly al2amer menkom"

Means in English: If there is a muslim handling muslims people in a state that all muslims have to follow, because he will be incharge front of God.

By the way if you feel to say something, mail me and you will get all the contacts.

BUT if you are hiding yourself front of monitors, you have only yo talk like **** cuz you can't say what you said in real.

Matter is done.

By the way I didn't anything bad to you, so please mail.

And you lady if you came up from a family, you won't tell your **** front of kafara. bs allah yester 3alich.

HaVe FuN

Ahmed

PS. mail plz and i really mean it & Secretary matter, I got many CV's but I didn't reply any, cuz of them models. Also she will work for me 3 days in my office in Zurich for my own personal account, but I won't lie I hired 67 years old secretary, married. For more information please book your pointment by mail.
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 24, 2005
mail u about what...i keep my self away from people like u....u didnt do anything to me but ur reply to the girl pissed me and others of ...which u obviously noticed!
if u have any more extreme views...please ! change the forum ...I bet this forum is more for ur kind....www.binladin&company-forum.com!
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 24, 2005
,so you are a member "how are the kidz doing" :lol:

Ahmed

PS. Here we go, just found the first person from the people who is hiding. This is what I ment. How will be next !!
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2005
what ever mr. i think im so freakin funny---go home to ur cave and beat up ur woman and drag her around by her hair...
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 25, 2005
:lol:

Still hiding :)

Put in mind that you will meet me in my office in peace and you will leave in peace.

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2005
remind me to plant a bomb before i leave ur office!
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 25, 2005
Still hiding :lol: this how the kids reply

if you want a car to pick you up, plz mail me and am here reminding you that police officers will let pass the security gate, before you meet me.

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2005
Means in English: If there is a muslim handling muslims people in a state that all muslims have to follow, because he will be incharge front of God.

God never said to follow ass holes. God said about democracy " where a person shuld be elected through the consent of people ". BUT in middle east a asshole follow another one :0). We have some common sense and we do know what is the right and what is the wrong. Being the state ruler doesnt mean to intrude in your private life. Well i am doubt about the understanding of sheikhs about islam. Look at Saudi arab ,where the islam is orginted , but they dont let the women to go for election (recently they gave the right)..driving car ..such kind of things are very silly.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 25, 2005
book ur pointment by mail plz
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2005
AhmedBinAbdullah wrote:Listen Up ....

Thanks

OMG - I've never read such a load of c*** in my life! It's people like you who give Muslims a bad name with your backward thinking ways who refuse to drag your sorry arses into the 21st century!

-----------
-----------------
Meaning? You'd deliberately hurt a member of your own family? Even if HER choices made HER happy! Who the hell are you to dictate what people can and cannot do!

So what if the girls man is not a national, so what if he is not a muslim. Better than being forced into an arranged marriage and being unhappy all your life - for goodness sake - go back under your rock into the dark ages and stay there!

There are hundreds of local guys who marry western women, but I bet you don't have a bad word to say about them? So it's ok for the guys but you treat a woman like a sub-standard being. You loser!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: local girl, helpppppppp Dec 25, 2005
friend4you wrote:I am writing to you with the hope that I will get some understanding and that you will be able to help me on this matter.

this has happened in our family too.

my uncle, a hindu, was working in riyadh, who fell in love with a colleague from tanzania who was a muslim. the girl's father insisted that he needed to become a muslim. my uncle had no other option left..

they went to tanzania, he got converted to a muslim, married her, brought her to india and started a business of his own. they have 3 sons and they are a happy family.

if this can happen 20 years back... you both can make it happen too..
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 25, 2005
There are hundreds of local guys who marry western women, but I bet you don't have a bad word to say about them? So it's ok for the guys but you treat a woman like a sub-standard being. You loser

This is right by God and by UAE rules.

* Here we reached the 2nd.

Ahmed

PS. Book your pointment. HP you also really need to book.
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2005
ajoy

Thank you

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2005
AhmedBinAbdullah wrote:There are hundreds of local guys who marry western women, but I bet you don't have a bad word to say about them? So it's ok for the guys but you treat a woman like a sub-standard being. You loser

This is right by God and by UAE rules.

* Here we reached the 2nd.

Ahmed

PS. Book your pointment. HP you also really need to book.

HP needs to book an appointment for what? Sex change operation? :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 25, 2005
Here we go, 3rd person hiding.

ALL PLEASE NOTE THAT everybody can talk only and they are hiding.
NO-ONE said that he is RIGHT and booked apointment, because they DON"T.

This is really Funny about kidz.

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2005
first of all AhmedBinAbdullah just for your information the gentleman is muslim second if locals are the only men in the world i won't even look at them.and its not ur business if im virgin or not! i never said im not and its personal thing anyway..Arab women are treated like merchandise here and all your talk is not because of religion its in ur sick mind even if my dad allowed the marriage u will be aginst it too so don't drag religious issues here besides local men follow all hockers all time and then ended sick with many diseases and we should marry them!! am i crazy?? in worst cases we can go anywhere and marry not problem at all specially from the way people at my country look at others its worse than rasicm people are not animals and we are not better than any race ur rasicm is not just aginst races but also aginst genders Gold help your sister and the crazy wife that may marry you..by the way im from well knowm arab tribe my family is more arab than any one so don't you even insult me or insult all the other guys who were saying the truth..after this email i won't be member any more cuase u are so sick and can't belive how low and cheap u are you need medical help and clear your black heart and be nice to others for ur sake. for all rest people thanks you for your support and sorry for late reply sometimes i feel shame because of the way people at my country think and traet others..i respect animals more than people like Ahmed and i thank you for letting me breath :P i thaught u will kill me...for the rest accept my apology and thank you all God bless you and soon you will know about our marriage and maybe i will send pics with our little brats:D
friend4you
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 25, 2005
Its everybody business, because you wrote your **** her to make them think and talk.

"e7shmy ahlech ya qa9rah 3aqel we deen"

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2005
AhmedBinAbdullah wrote:Its everybody business, because you wrote your **** her to make them think and talk.

"e7shmy ahlech ya qa9rah 3aqel we deen"

Ahmed

Sniper420 calls LIBERATE LIBAN org, refuses that he is a member of the org and lies to join for a service IF Liban translates above shit. MAfey kalam araby
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 25, 2005
friend4you wrote:first of all AhmedBinAbdullah just for your information the gentleman is muslim second if locals are the only men in the world i won't even look at them.and its not ur business if im virgin or not! i never said im not and its personal thing anyway..Arab women are treated like merchandise here and all your talk is not because of religion its in ur sick mind even if my dad allowed the marriage u will be aginst it too so don't drag religious issues here besides local men follow all hockers all time and then ended sick with many diseases and we should marry them!! am i crazy?? in worst cases we can go anywhere and marry not problem at all specially from the way people at my country look at others its worse than rasicm people are not animals and we are not better than any race ur rasicm is not just aginst races but also aginst genders Gold help your sister and the crazy wife that may marry you..by the way im from well knowm arab tribe my family is more arab than any one so don't you even insult me or insult all the other guys who were saying the truth..after this email i won't be member any more cuase u are so sick and can't belive how low and cheap u are you need medical help and clear your black heart and be nice to others for ur sake. for all rest people thanks you for your support and sorry for late reply sometimes i feel shame because of the way people at my country think and traet others..i respect animals more than people like Ahmed and i thank you for letting me breath :P i thaught u will kill me...for the rest accept my apology and thank you all God bless you and soon you will know about our marriage and maybe i will send pics with our little brats:D

MMM I usually have the habit of not reading loooooong posts (more than 31 words) but this is one of the time I have read cos it gave me an insight about the culture and stereotypes of ppl in the Gulf. Yes friends4U I will be waiting for the minis and may God bless you both with a happy life. :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 25, 2005
sniper420 don't bother yourslef in translating his shit he said im Kafra which means like unbeliver even worse someone who don't belive in God or worship which i don't care i know myself whatever people say its doesn't shake me :D well yeh who knows maybe soon you have my kids pictures i may call one of them sniper :lol: just kidding hehe
and after saying the lovely funny reply from Ahmed i belive more in moving to another country than marrying here even if my dad allowed us cause i know many people here are just sick like Ahmed and my husband or who will be my husband soon is more precious than anything and i don't wana anyone to look at him or treat him or even think about him like Ahmed did.. our society full of people who escaped from mental hospitals :D or just low and cheap and they come and treat my husband in very bad way. NO WAY :evil: after all i have wonderful great person so no matter what whole the world say that just make me stronger :oops:
friend4you
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 25, 2005
u go girl..the hell with ahmed...he aint worth sh!t...he comes here and accuses u of this and that...who is he to false accuse u and judge ....only God can judge...but i guess he didnt know that cuz his shitty ruler forgot to tell him...
BEST OF LUCK!
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 25, 2005
la elaha ella allah we ana mo7amdan rasol allah

Guys, save your time and pass me. I really don't wanna waste my time with weak people hiding in them homes.

If you are able to talk here, but make it in real life.

By the way your IP's known to me, IP no. shows the Country-City-Area-Location of the home in the area.

Just waiting for a report to reach me back.

HaVe FuN

Ahmed
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance