Local Girl, Helpppppppp

Topic locked
.. Feb 09, 2006
hii ... i dont know how long u know this romanian guy, but am sure it wont be 25 yrs, ur parents and family they r definatly more then one person, and u being a UAE national i am sure u must be having a big family, all their love for 1 ... not a fair deal .. there is no true relation better blood relation .. soo trust them they will not do infact not even think bad for u ... i am sure the guy loves u and loves u real good . but today u just c him 1 hr 2 hr 3 hr or 4hr ... a day which both of u know tht after 3 to 4 hrs u have to go home, soo for tht 3 to 4 hrs u both r very good to each other but life is much more than tht ... pls dont take any decesion on which u have to regret later .. pls listen to ur parents ..

and its not just UAE national guys who r bad ... but u just know UAE guys ... everyone is the same all guys r same soo dont make it too late for ur self and if u mary the person whom ur parents want u will always find them with u in good and bad times ... but if u go to romania u dont know anyone there ...

pls dont mind Mr Ahmed he is not wrong or bad but yaa his way is wrong ...

take care and yaa best of luck for wht ever u do in ur future

virgo
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance