So U Like This Girl, Do You...

Topic locked

So girls and boys...which would be the better action to take?

Kiss her
39%
Tell her how you feel
61%

Total votes : 18

So u like this girl, do you... Jan 15, 2007
You like this girl...and you think you and her got something going...

Do you make a move on her and kiss her?

Or do you just tell her how you feel?

Which one would you go for...hoping you have better chances of getting her. Remember....sometimes a person may say no if you tell them...but sometimes if you just kiss them...its totally different and might make her think differently to...

So girls and boys...which would be the better action to take?

guest999

Jan 15, 2007
i guess it depends on the girl also.
there r some who appreciate boldness in guys and some who would feel strange or shy if u jump and kiss them just like that.

i think it's wiser to tell her first and after u see her reaction and if u get good vibes than u can go to the next level and kiss her.
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
You braught up an interesting point...i dont think i can just go kissing a religious or family kinda girl......my chances wud be null .... she'd probably freak out....or just go crazy and jump all over me! lool....
guest999

Jan 15, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:You braught up an interesting point...i dont think i can just go kissing a religious or family kinda girl......my chances wud be null .... she'd probably freak out....or just go crazy and jump all over me! lool....

something tells me that u wont complain about that :P
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
To be honest with you....i freaked out once when a girl just jumped me....so i kinda understand how a girl feels if a guy just jumps her.

Was like confusing "what the hell"

she was just moving to fast on me...by the time i realized what was going on...she was already getting to the jackpot....eventually she stopped and felt i was uncomfortable.....

All this coz i was paying attention to the hamburger i was eating which we ordered rather then the plans she had in mind ;)
guest999

Jan 16, 2007
nooo dont kiss her, that would be make u such a despo.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 16, 2007
It depends..... You have to weigh the situation first and believe me you will know when it's a good time for a kiss or to let her know your feelings (before the kiss!!!)

I prefer to make a psychological profile of the "target" and check the body language as well, I have to make some moves and test the reactions and if I see that I'm in the correct path then I go for the kiss. It's very bad to bring embarrasment to people and ruin the atmoshpere for a silly kiss....
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 16, 2007
Greekman wrote:It depends..... You have to weigh the situation first and believe me you will know when it's a good time for a kiss or to let her know your feelings (before the kiss!!!)

I prefer to make a psychological profile of the "target" and check the body language as well, I have to make some moves and test the reactions and if I see that I'm in the correct path then I go for the kiss. It's very bad to bring embarrasment to people and ruin the atmoshpere for a silly kiss....

totaly agree wise greekman :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2007
Greekman wrote:It depends..... You have to weigh the situation first and believe me you will know when it's a good time for a kiss or to let her know your feelings (before the kiss!!!)

Right!! :D
Tropic23

Jan 17, 2007
Frustration is at peak and everyone knows here how much frustrated i am. But the problem is that our muslim girls doesnt provide us the right of "Administrator" or even "local Administrator" :oops: . They mostly provide us "Guest" right , which is limited access :cry: .

Mostly you end up time wasting on "live messanger " or sending sms :P

I cam in Europe with very big big plan but :cry:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 17, 2007
HP, why you are frustrated? I come from Europe but I see that the same apply here!!! Of course when you talk about muslim girls you have to be aware that you're talking about a different culture. Get used to it and try to respect their culture & their mentality. I know it's hard.... but.....
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 17, 2007
No buts....its back to Euorpe i say....im getting older...not younger...
guest999

Jan 17, 2007
It really depends. And I totally with what Greekman said.
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 17, 2007
neither ot the two, rather will make her do either of the two :lol:
^Enigma^
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2007
try to find out what she feels bout u first or u can get a slap in the face after kiss... :wink:
good luck
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Jan 18, 2007
Simply tell her you like her, then ask her out ?

If she answers yes ..... great ....you are all set ... then on the date when the moment is right you can kiss her.

If she pauses in her reply or the standard 'I am not sure' response - best approach is say 'come and hang out with me, no expectations if we get on great if we don't we won't be left wondering what if ... then pursuade her with the offer of an outstanding date - you need to make sure it is one she would be into.

If she says no - you at least know where you stand.
Lou
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 18, 2007
First send her endless amounts of links to love songs on youtube..then she'll kiss you.
waaaaaaaaaatch x
mighty.one
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 18, 2007
not all girls like love songs... :roll:
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Jan 19, 2007
easternjewel wrote:nooo dont kiss her, that would be make u such a despo.

hun if am playin my cards right & dont act like i want it but i want it then when the moment comes then just have my lips touch her lips & ask her hun thats how i feel about u & back off then go 40% & have her do the rest to u hahahhahahha

ps. but there is always the question of religion , stuck up hoes & U so u gotta know wat u dealin wit hahahahhahah

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 19, 2007
mighty.one wrote:First send her endless amounts of links to love songs on youtube..then she'll kiss you.
waaaaaaaaaatch x

the hell wit wat she likes i put Biggy's ready to die & roll amean if a woman likes u she would wit or without the love songs so get ur game tight aiiite

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 21, 2007
kiss the girl...

unlikely that she'll slap you if you ave the feeling that theres something between you if you tell her how you feel first you kinda take the romance out if it and every girl loves a romantic jesture (even if they deni it) :D
emurella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2007
It really should depend on the girl.

If you had spent enough time with her, you should be able to figure out if she'd kick your ass if you tried to kiss her or if she's kiss you back.

My advice is the following: Ask her how she feels. If she opens up, open up too. Guys should not be the first to open up. Women usually do it first, but in a very blurred way so not to be let down in any possible way.
Shermin
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 22, 2007
Actually imho you should bang your head on the wall :!:

No self respecting lady would want to be jumped upon and kissed in the middle of the road or in a bookstore by a total stranger!
zam

Jan 23, 2007
Shermin wrote:It really should depend on the girl.

If you had spent enough time with her, you should be able to figure out if she'd kick your a#s if you tried to kiss her or if she's kiss you back.

My advice is the following: Ask her how she feels. If she opens up, open up too. Guys should not be the first to open up. Women usually do it first, but in a very blurred way so not to be let down in any possible way.

sometimes its sooo blurry...u dont pick up the hints...
guest999

Jan 23, 2007
What if he likes a little SLAP and tickle :wink:

Seriously, each situation is unique. A man should know when, what and how.

I was never the one to plant a kiss on a girl and hope she wouldn't mind, opting always to play my cards right and wait for the perfect hand. However sometimes i wish i had that brazen side to me because some women want to be grabbed and KISSED like they have never been kissed before. Maybe i've missed the chance on occasions given my approach but i have never been slapped either.

Food for thought.

It's not a science. You need to open your mind to suggestions and filter the crap out and then pray almighty that when given the chance you have fresh breath.
:lol:
SNA33Y
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance