Kissing In Clubs,what Is The Situation Here In Regards To It

Topic locked
Kissing in clubs,what is the situation here in regards to it Nov 01, 2008
Ok most people have had those moments where they've had a teeny weeny bit more to drink, starts talking to the person on their right who looks like someone straight outta FTV, after a couple of dance steps moves over and goes for the smacker!! Bouncer comes along taps you on the shoulder.......doesnt happen anywhere in the world?! So what are the consequences if one ignores them and continues!!

Opinions, views, notions welcome!!

vishalshamji
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 01, 2008
Imagine doing this in London...if u dont stop and continue? :wink:

(by the way did u get my PM? Im still not sure if people are able to get messages from me here...:P)
rrememberme
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 01, 2008
well i was chi yesterday and one of the rooms had softcore p<3n........ the guys were kissing and touching parts...... no bouncers came to stop em may b bouncers were standing in corner turned on....... :lol:
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Kissing in clubs,what is the situation here in regards t Nov 02, 2008
vishalshamji wrote:Ok most people have had those moments where they've had a teeny weeny bit more to drink, starts talking to the person on their right who looks like someone straight outta FTV, after a couple of dance steps moves over and goes for the smacker!! Bouncer comes along taps you on the shoulder.......doesnt happen anywhere in the world?! So what are the consequences if one ignores them and continues!!

Opinions, views, notions welcome!!

I have seen some frog-marched out by the bouncers for crowding a girl. I have also seen some heavy petting going on the darker corners and nothing said or done about it.
It depends on the club and the person doing the petting!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 02, 2008
You will be tied to a chair and tortured for days. Each day they will bring you closer to death.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Kissing in clubs,what is the situation here in regards t Nov 02, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:It depends on the club and the person doing the petting!

As precise as it gets.
shariqq
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 02, 2008
I just don't like public displays of affection. Holding hands is okay but I just don't like kissing in public even if it's an indoor venue. I'm not a prude...far from it but it's a courtesy to others who are prudish, virgins, underage and have no love/sexo life.

But like I said I'm not a prude so orgy away and do kinky but please in privacy.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 02, 2008
puppypup wrote:
But like I said I'm not a prude so orgy away and do kinky but please in privacy.

Thanks for permission. We will!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 03, 2008
never paid attention so cant comment... but i guess aslong as its not sexual its ok?
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 03, 2008
Waqsy wrote:never paid attention so cant comment... but i guess aslong as its not sexual its ok?

Since when has heavy petting not been sexual?

:o :o :o

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 03, 2008
dont worry...go ahead....
anuj1979
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance