Jealousy?

Topic locked
Jealousy? Mar 08, 2006
A question to the guys, would you ever let your wife chat (in msn) to other guys as friends? Like for instance, her colleagues and ex-classmates?

Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Jealousy? Mar 09, 2006
Hiya wrote:A question to the guys, would you ever let your wife chat (in msn) to other guys as friends? Like for instance, her colleagues and ex-classmates?

its depends on that girl..what kinda of relationship she has with that chatmates or ex classmates...its limited to just chat or something else too...
i would not allow my wife to keep any relationship not even talk/see other guy....its not becoz i m jealousy but its becoz i dont trust other guy...not becoz i dont trust my own wife..
thats it :) (:
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 09, 2006
by all means...

chatting is no cheating..
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 09, 2006
Come on, friends are friends. If you are so worried she's going to run off with someone else, or that something will happen between them then there is no trust - just insecurities.

How can you build trust in a relationship when you can't show it?

Just because a girl becomes ur girlfriend or wife doesn't mean she has to leave the rest of her life behind - unless u're never going to befriend another female for the rest of the time you are together.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Come on, friends are friends. If you are so worried she's going to run off with someone else, or that something will happen between them then there is no trust - just insecurities.

How can you build trust in a relationship when you can't show it?

Just because a girl becomes ur girlfriend or wife doesn't mean she has to leave the rest of her life behind - unless u're never going to befriend another female for the rest of the time you are together.

u r right trust is must in relationship... frankly, i dont like to have any female friends at all.....so so so..but i m not possessive.
i told its depends upon wat type of relation she has with that chat mates...in chat room we can find only cheaters not true (guy) friends.
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 09, 2006
But thats a different story ain't it? We're talking about colleagues and ex-classmates.

Besides I don't really look at friends as male or female... I just class everyone I meet as people - regardless of skin colour, race, religion, or gender. There's no point limiting your friendship to certain demographics, cause with each person you gain/learn something and that adds value to your own life.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:But thats a different story ain't it? We're talking about colleagues and ex-classmates.

Besides I don't really look at friends as male or female... I just class everyone I meet as people - regardless of skin colour, race, religion, or gender. There's no point limiting your friendship to certain demographics, cause with each person you gain/learn something and that adds value to your own life.

chating/meeting with ex classmates are ok but upto a certain limit.
anyway XRW are u male or female ?
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 09, 2006
Would you set this limit or leave it to your partner's judgement?

Now why do you suppose people call me Mr X? - apart from disliking numbers!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Would you set this limit or leave it to your partner's judgement?

offcourse i would set this limit on the basis of my gf/wife nature.
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 09, 2006
Why? I thought u trusted ur wife?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Why? I thought u trusted ur wife?

setting limit is different ..its not related with trust.. wife is the property of husband... husband is the responsible for wife...thats y in islam man would go for work for wife/child......thats y set the limit b4 u marry a girl
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 09, 2006
You kinda contradict yourself here saying you're not possessive and yet a wife becomes your property, in essence your possession.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:You kinda contradict yourself here saying you're not possessive and yet a wife becomes your property, in essence your possession.

if u seriously love ur wife.then u must take care of her...where she is going..to whom she is meeting...what kinda relationship she has with others...once u are satisfied then leave her to live her life...hope its clear to u now...
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 09, 2006
Arranged marriages aside, do you not learn what sort of person you are getting married with when you are courting/dating them?

Pretty much clear as mud.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Arranged marriages aside, do you not learn what sort of person you are getting married with when you are courting/dating them?

Pretty much clear as mud.

hmmmm wired :P ?
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 09, 2006
Yah, I'm pretty sure theres a loose connection somewhere in there, you might want to take a look at it.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Yah, I'm pretty sure theres a loose connection somewhere in there, you might want to take a look at it.

i wish u come and see where is the problem...pls wil u come here to make it correct ? huh ? shall i wait for u ?
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 09, 2006
today my bat is low..i could not think with brain thats y i have valued indian brian only USD1. did u see that post ?
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Would you set this limit or leave it to your partner's judgement?

Mr X

is soooooooooo mcuh easier than XRT no XRB blast XRE nope ah XRW

now wot are those numbers? mmmmmmmmmm

nahhhhhhhh Mr X it is then

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 09, 2006
Arnie, see now that's one thing you missed out on from the meetup ;)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Arnie, see now that's one thing you missed out on from the meetup ;)

i will consulte with my spies 8)

:wink: :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 09, 2006
wife is the property of husband

Whoa buddy!! :shock:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 09, 2006
And he reckons he's not possessive :lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 09, 2006
When a guy says that or even thinks that there should be a light bulb moment for the woman. Don't marry a man that thinks THAT!!
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 09, 2006
emadullah wrote:[wife is the property of husband... husband is the responsible for wife...thats y in islam man would go for work for wife/child......

MAN,
Don't make assumptions and state them as facts. Islam didn't state that the wife is the property of the Husband.

Oh, you might get confused. Did you mean "The Car" ?????
yshimy

Mar 09, 2006
emadullah wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:You kinda contradict yourself here saying you're not possessive and yet a wife becomes your property, in essence your possession.

if u seriously love ur wife.then u must take care of her...where she is going..to whom she is meeting...what kinda relationship she has with others...once u are satisfied then leave her to live her life...hope its clear to u now...

Emadullah, sorry to say but this kind of attitude just smacks of being possessive, distrustful and wanting to control everything a woman does. Just because she is married to you does not mean you take over her life. If she decides to chat to other people men or not, then it's none of your business. Suppose she wanted to know everything you do? Where you are, what you're doing, who you're with 24/7? It would get pretty annoying.

Taking care of someone does not mean you control their life. And it has nothing to do with whether you are satisfied or not. If you truly love someone then you trust them with their own judgment, it's not yours to make. I'd leave any man in a second if he did the things you're suggesting.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 09, 2006
Man,
If you can't trust your woman to make her own judgment about the people she chat with and go out with, then i think you shouldn't marry her and found you another wife.

Yes, our ladies we do protect, but in the same time they are no kids, they are no stupid.

I think you need to revisit your definition of trust....

or you will have a very bad suspicious life after marriage.

cheers
yshimy

Mar 09, 2006
Well said Yshimy!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 11, 2006
:D Yeah yshimy!! :D
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 11, 2006
What about texting and should you tell your partner about what you are chatting about ie that you are kinda flirting so nothing happens in the future if they find out :shock:
lenny
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance