Interracial Relationship

Topic locked
interracial relationship Jun 01, 2006
here in dubai theres alot of asian girls goes out with caucasians or arabs. but i wanna know if theres the opposite of that, like asian guys goes out with caucasians or arabs and if its successful.

jasonwes
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 01, 2006
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... llow+fever

Keep your question in mind and then watch this you'll get a laugh.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jun 01, 2006
Duuuuuuuuuude.... That was soooooo FUNNY!!!! :lol:

God, I miss my university days when I had all the time in the world (Asians would do my assignments for me and I would cheat with Arabs and Greeks on the exams :lol: )....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2006
tnx fayz, thats so cool! i guess my case is still one of the few.
kick butt!
jasonwes
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 01, 2006
Thats fcuking hilarious! Where do you guys find all this stuff and when do you get the time to watch? You obviously have NO lives!

Cool though!

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 01, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Thats fcuking hilarious! Where do you guys find all this stuff and when do you get the time to watch? You obviously have NO lives!

Cool though!

Knight

Something tells me that if only they'd put half as much effort into their jobs, they'd probably control half of Dubai by now!!
Very funny though - and I think it answers the original question, kind of!! :lol:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 02, 2006
jasonwes wrote:tnx fayz, thats so cool! i guess my case is still one of the few.
kick butt!

one of my friends here is Indian dating an Arab and my neighbor is an Indian married to a blonde German so yeah it is a bit rare but does happen. If the two of you don't have any issues nothing else really matters.

Good luck and glad you enjoyed.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 02, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:Thats fcuking hilarious! Where do you guys find all this stuff and when do you get the time to watch? You obviously have NO lives!

Cool though!

Knight

Something tells me that if only they'd put half as much effort into their jobs, they'd probably control half of Dubai by now!!
Very funny though - and I think it answers the original question, kind of!! :lol:

Says the guy with 174 posts about Scouring pads :P :P
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 02, 2006
fayz wrote:
If the two of you don't have any issues nothing else really matters.

I am in an "interracial" relationship, and i would say one more thing matters, the support of the families. You cant live isolated on an island, you need them to eventually support you. Ofcourse i am only talking about a serious relationship not just a few months of fun ;)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 02, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
fayz wrote:
If the two of you don't have any issues nothing else really matters.

I am in an "interracial" relationship, and i would say one more thing matters, the support of the families. You cant live isolated on an island, you need them to eventually support you. Ofcourse i am only talking about a serious relationship not just a few months of fun ;)

Agreed, I'm also in an interracial relationship and our parents are kewl with it so things are alot easier.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance