"Innocent Girl In Trouble.....Need Help"

Topic locked
"Innocent girl in trouble.....Need Help" Feb 25, 2008
Hi all,
well.....to begin with, i have to say that me and boy friend were in a relationship....almost 3 years now, I came to know that he has been cheating me all these days....he has been going around with many girls, now i broke up with him....he has already patched up with one of my friend who is not soo close to me, but i know her....she is innocent, she has started to believe him....but the problem is how to tell her that he is a cheat!! I m the only one who knows everything about him....if i tell her...firstly she should believe me, she does not know about our previous relationship, and more over i m scared of him....he might harm me, if he comes to know that i m revealing the info about him......what to do? but i really want to help her......

abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Feb 25, 2008
Keep your nose out of other people's business.

That's my advice. Some lessons in life need to be learnt the hard way.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 25, 2008
You were going out three years and you know her and she doesn't know you went out with her now boyfriend? Fishy
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: "Innocent girl in trouble.....Need Help" Feb 25, 2008
For Scarlet.

abc_doll wrote:patched up with one of my friend who is not soo close to me, but i know her.

Not really fishy, but perhaps sour grapes.

As I said, best people mind their own business.
^ian^

Feb 25, 2008
He was here and i was back home in India....I just arrived to dubai recently....so i know this girl...just seen her for few times....thats it
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Feb 25, 2008
abc_doll wrote:He was here and i was back home in India....I just arrived to dubai recently....so i know this girl...just seen her for few times....thats it

Well, just let it be. It is really none of your business now and one shouldn't meddle in the affairs of others.
^ian^

Feb 25, 2008
Well it might backfire if you do decide to help her. So the question is if it does, do you think it would have been worth it?
Personally I would say tell her, but then again this might be bad advice as I have no idea how she or he will react.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 25, 2008
Mmm and this may hurt, but just because he cheated on you doesn't mean he will cheat on her.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 25, 2008
I m very sure....that he will cheat her......firstly he does not have any feelings for her, just because i left him,he patched up with her, he is a flirt, want to try many ...upon that she is not a good looking and not educated as well ...
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Feb 25, 2008
Oh bring out the claws. Patched up - do you mean hooked up?

Sounds like you still have feelings, and instead of being nasty to her (you should never be nasty to another woman) you should speak to him about your feelings.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 25, 2008
abc_doll wrote:I m very sure....that he will cheat her......firstly he does not have any feelings for her, just because i left him,he patched up with her, he is a flirt, want to try many ...upon that she is not a good looking and not educated as well ...

I can guarantee you one thing.

You get involved, you will make 3 people miserable. Stay out, and perhaps nobody will be miserable.

Think about it... if you interfere... is she going to say "I'm so glad you got involved between me and my boyfriend and made our otherwise happy existence miserable" or perhaps you think she will say "thank you".

Last time I'm going to say this and then I am going to push off out of the romance section because it is full of bleeding heart gaybies, but do not get involved.
^ian^

Feb 25, 2008
somewhere in the corner........still i have a feelings for him...because 3 years of relationship.........takes time to heal up. But nevertheless, cheat is a cheat.........cannot be trusted ever. Feelings will die......slowly ....gradually.....
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Feb 25, 2008
Sadly, when it comes to guys, and I talk from personal experience, that if they're a constant flirt and cheater, they very rarely change until they find that one person that blows them away.

But as has been said befor, just stay out of it and if she has too, let her find out the hard way, guys are pretty crap at hiding things so if he does sheat it won't take long to figure out.

Just let it be and move on.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 25, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Sadly, when it comes to guys, and I talk from personal experience, that if they're a constant flirt and cheater, they very rarely change until they find that one person that blows them away.

But as has been said befor, just stay out of it and if she has too, let her find out the hard way, guys are pretty crap at hiding things so if he does sheat it won't take long to figure out.

Just let it be and move on.

Well it did take her 3 years to figure it out. :roll:

And you are right in your first sentence, guys who are like that in general, will stay like that till they find that special someone. Though they still may cheat even then, the chances that they will just goes down.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 26, 2008
yeah i agree with you guys.......its not my business anymore to meddle up with thier affair......i m out of it. But that girl ....to be honest with you guys......she has gone through a lot of pain in her life....deep down.......and again she will be cheated , hurt and broken.....as a human being....i can't do anything...i feel so helpless....can i not do something indirectly too??
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Feb 26, 2008
scarlet wrote:Mmm and this may hurt, but just because he cheated on you doesn't mean he will cheat on her.

That deserves gold..

To add to that.. who knows if that girl isnt gonna cheat him or teach him a lesson or two.. so the best is doing nothing.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 26, 2008
Teach him a lesson.........wow sounds great more input on this pls!! Trust me on this one, the amount of R&D what i have done on him......no body would ever even think of it......impossible for any other women to make out that he is a cheat!! and teaching him a lesson........too far off to talk.......
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Feb 26, 2008
abc_doll wrote:Teach him a lesson.........wow sounds great more input on this pls!! Trust me on this one, the amount of R&N what i have done on him......no body would ever even think of it......impossible for any other women to make out that he is a cheat!! and teaching him a lesson........too far off to talk.......

Did you consider the possibility that you might be a psycho hose beast?
^ian^

Feb 26, 2008
Not really IAN, I am not a psycho hose beast..... i know myself better than anybody else..........
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Feb 26, 2008
abc_doll wrote:Not really IAN, I am not a psycho hose beast..... i know myself better than anybody else..........

Right... because the word OBSESSED springs to mind when I read your posts.

It's not healthy... it sucks to be hurt, but you just have to move on.
^ian^

Feb 26, 2008
What's a hose beast?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 26, 2008
scarlet wrote:What's a hose beast?

Wayne's World reference.
^ian^

Feb 26, 2008
My opinion is to forget everything and to leave them alone, if he want to be with her let him to be with her, dosen't matter if he will cheat her or no, don't tell her nothing maybe she loves me and if you will tell her, she will not bealive you, she will bealive him bcs she loves him, she have to find out by her self if he will cheat her, but what if he loves her to and he will not cheat her? or maybe you think you will get him back?
It happend to me, and same like you i didnt knew what to do , tring to take him back or let him to be with her......anyway don't do nothing bcs im sure if he will come back to you, you will recive him back.
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 26, 2008
abc_doll,
team up with your friend and make the little f...r suffer, make his life hell, order and hang huge poster with his name and photo on the tallest building in Dubai with words "girls run"... :) .

just kidding .... leave him and her alone, its between her and him and none of your business ....
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 26, 2008
JMK.....what an idea .....wish i could do all these........naaaa.... forget it....
i think leaving them alone is all a good decent option what i see...but ...when these cheats learn a lesson.....
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Feb 26, 2008
seriously...i think the pain is new and fresh...thats why...its hurting so much, i know for sure ...i will be ok... thanks to you guys...for your valuable inputs in guiding me....
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Feb 26, 2008
abc_doll wrote:JMK.....what an idea .....wish i could do all these........naaaa.... forget it....
i think leaving them alone is all a good decent option what i see...but ...when these cheats learn a lesson.....

I share the same opinion with all the others... DO NOT REVENGE or HURT them... trust me, you will feel very guilty later.

if you love him, wish him to be happy and wish this girl to be the right girl for him...

it sounds stupid, but believe it or not... after some time you will have an angel feeling 8)

Cheaters (A.K.A Players) will never stop playing until they find a very hard to get girl... I mean, the more the girl make herself expensive and who have very high morals and standards... the less the guy will likely to cheat on her. and believe it or not... those "player" guys will also end up marrying this girl.

finally... dont ever show a guy you are so desperate for him and you a are over in love with him. he will end up cheating on you!!!

Good luck dear in your life you deserve the best
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 26, 2008
Does he know that u know that girl??? First abc, if u realy want to help the girl and not have back ur ex, then u shud be honest with the girl, who as I understood now is ur friend...if u feel like telling her all the truth, don't ask anyone's advice, especialy when u don't want to follow them...if I were u I wud tell her that I left the guy coz he cheated on ME...if she trusts - better for her, if not...then its her choice...u made what u cud and won't blame ur self afterwards...also mayb he won't cheat on HER... I wanted to mention that appearance and education is not the most important things...I know lots of perfect guys that have ugly and stupid wifes...but they have something more in common...Gd luck and always remember that the right decission is the one u take urself!
Venusian
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 26, 2008
hmmmm angel feeling......sounds pleasant....hope in future sometime, some day he will realize the need of true and unconditional love and remembers me once....ohh thats it...i lived my life.
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

Feb 26, 2008
I seriously want to help her....yes he knows that i know that girl, only glitch is, he might harm me....in this unknown country...taking a chance..have to really think twice
abc_doll
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance