****HURTS****

Topic locked
****HURTS**** Oct 08, 2006
I had this relationship many years back, had for a month, we were really in love so so.. then for some reason i could not figure out nd she left. It did hurt so freakinn bad,, cause i loved her soo much.. okie that was the past.

Now iam having another one, where i feel the same with this girl. Just keepin my self prepared this time round. Thiink it is my confidence about myself which is weak.. but hell on earth,,,, How do you reallyy control these feelingss.. oofff...and control onesself...

need feedback and prepare me well lol

girls, dont leave me lol

tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 08, 2006
What I don't understand is why your previous girlfriend would not tell you why she ended it... Didn't she give you at least some clues?? I think that's critical in not committing the same mistakes twice, knowing what (if any) mistakes you made in the first relationship...
Mint Tulip
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 08, 2006
if your being dumped so often, possibilities are:

1) there must be something wrong with u, try changing your tooth paste?
2) xtreme bad luck in love.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 08, 2006
easternjewel wrote:if your being dumped so often, possibilities are:

not necessarily, there could be something wrong with her, or your just unlucky dude
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 08, 2006
I think you need to be more confident and less insecure.

Of course, that's very easy to say.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 08, 2006
**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**

Get over her...she lost you, not the other way around...and move on without thinking for a second about what happened between you two, otherwise it will haunt u for a long time. :)
uae75
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 08, 2006
once you get burn you will never be the same. You think you are so in love with this girl, but I think deep inside you has already built up a wall and you will not put 100% into this relationship. Just that you don't notice yet.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 08, 2006
most people just can't love like they have never been hurt before. perhaps they are just in love with the idea of being in love...
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 09, 2006
If love hurts it ain't gonna work
noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 09, 2006
stop being such a freaking tiger. my god. everything i read from your posts so far was about how to keep a girl or how to get over one.

grow a pair, and start acting like a man.

ufff
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 09, 2006
^^^^ is tough
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

answerin back Oct 09, 2006
Mint Tulip Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:03 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I don't understand is why your previous girlfriend would not tell you why she ended it... Didn't she give you at least some clues?? I think that's critical in not committing the same mistakes twice, knowing what (if any) mistakes you made in the first relationship...

Hey mint--->> since first love, think i was too attached to her, which she did not like it haha. nd some other reasons..

easternjewel Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:15 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if your being dumped so often, possibilities are:

haha,, thks eatern jewel.. think it is my luck....think i dont have the spices to keep on teh relationship.. hello nuhtin wrong with me,, iam strong haha andd ......

[/img][/quote]
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

answers Oct 09, 2006
noni Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:07 am Post subject:
If love hurts it ain't gonna work

NONI, didnt get you.... but love does hurt for everyone.. It hurts if you truly love someone

bushra21 Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:38 pm Post subject:
stop being such a freaking tiger. my god. everything i read from your posts so far was about how to keep a girl or how to get over one.

grow a pair, and start acting like a man.

ufff

BUSHRA, hahaha this made me laugh.. yeah my replies have been one kind... any way bear with me lol......... this forum is supposed to be helpful. i have been helpin others too
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

***hurts** Oct 09, 2006
I still get hurt even if I was not in love..my ego gets hurt. ouch.
tsampa
Dubai Expat Wannabe

hahahaha Oct 09, 2006
thank men for makin the maximum effort in understandin women haha

this is in reply to that quote below your message
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 09, 2006
BE A MAN! Now go get a drink pour moi
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 10, 2006
tins,

My advise would be to work on yourself more than anything. Make your life interesting, you obviously have hobbies and skills, just continue enjoying them.

Here's an example of what I'm getting at: I find people that only seem to talk about their girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse, kids etc. very annoying and uninteresting. You know like if you ask them: "so what are your hobbies?" and they reply "oh, well I don't have any but my husband has hobbies... blah blah blah" It's like these people live their life by proxy - through others. Know what I mean? the clingy type that generally don't have a life. I'm not at all saying that you're like that, I'm just saying this is what being clingy and insecure can lead you to be! If you were a bit possesive in your other relationship, learn to let go, don't make the same mistakes twice. If you lead an interesting self-made life, if you're self-assured, who wouldn't want to gravitate towards you?
Mint Tulip
Dubai Forums Frequenter

ooooo Oct 14, 2006
strong wordsss ...

yeha true need to be more creative lol
thing i have exagerated my case.

Iam fine after those replies

thnks
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2006
if you dont wanna get hurt ... then use a woman like a 7up ...

once u pop it an all the fizz is gone .. jst go get another ...

but on the real dont get to attached .. and never ever show a girl that ur weak for her ... cause when u do thats when they start leavin .... i guess ur problem is you need to improve ur level of game .. an that comes by experience.. cause only a few of us are born with it :wink: so get dumped a couple of more times an keep on movin along an learnin ur lessons on your own .. cause only u got the solutions for ur problems homie....

and as far the pain part goes ... well for that also just keep on gettin dumped ... cause u see its like alcohol or drugs the more u do it the more u increase ur potency level... so the more u get the dump'd the more u gonna get use to it .. then it wouldnt effect u much
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 15, 2006
^^ What an advice :roll: that why there are no decent guys nowdays because they all play games uuuufffff :evil:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 15, 2006
:lol: :lol:

well it seem'd like he got play'd a couple of times ... so i was just tellin him how to retaliat...

emotional self defence classes is wat we give in the dubai forums. :wink:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 15, 2006
Jamal wrote::lol: :lol:

well it seem'd like he got play'd a couple of times ... so i was just tellin him how to retaliat...

emotional self defence classes is wat we give in the dubai forums. :wink:

yeah yeah MEN :evil:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 15, 2006
nahh baby .. i was just helpin out the boys with there boy issues .

US men we different .. we lovers :wink: :love7:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 15, 2006
off course :wink: Aren’t they all. my frined was was giving the same advice to his mate and we started discussing that is wrong but we never agreed. He says if you show women that you care and all they start drifting away from you. Well not all girls are like that but most women like a man not someone too week but loving someone and caring is not weakness.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 15, 2006
well i guess most women take signs of love an care as weakness ... cause most do drift after u start showin them care an love ...

but then wat would be the point of love if it wasnt for all the game's all the pain ... u know i guess we all need to go through all those levels of emotions .. we gotta feel love to its fullest form to finally understand it...

so thats why the guy above who was askin for advices has to go through all this to really get the whole an entire meanin of love....
:roll: after sayin that i think i really did give him good advice . even though that wasnt my intention.

damnn jst lable me the casanova of advice and the don juan of truth
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 15, 2006
tins210cd

Hey, what I described is merely an example from my own observations of others; I was just illustrating what being possesive can translate to. My example was not meant to describe you of course. But anyway, just thought that I should clarify this.

Good luck :wink:
Mint Tulip
Dubai Forums Frequenter

dont quarrel Oct 15, 2006
Hey Jamal,,

thks for the good strong advice. Yeah true >>> Men shouldnt show their love and care. I have noticed it..the more you show.. they drift away....

Actually Sara.. you are right too.. girls do need to be felt love and care

But to my conclusion, after readin the posts well

The man shoudnt stay close to the girl a lot,, she hates when the man is too possesive. There should be a right balance in love making. Love is not everything too..

Hope I have understood things out lol
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2006
Here's an appropriate quote for all the lovers out there

"There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may not make any money & it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good."
noni
Dubai chat master

Re: dont quarrel Oct 16, 2006
tins210cd wrote:Hey Jamal,,

thks for the good strong advice. Yeah true >>> Men shouldnt show their love and care. I have noticed it..the more you show.. they drift away....

Actually Sara.. you are right too.. girls do need to be felt love and care

But to my conclusion, after readin the posts well

The man shoudnt stay close to the girl a lot,, she hates when the man is too possesive. There should be a right balance in love making. Love is not everything too..

Hope I have understood things out lol

u wlcm
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

thks Oct 22, 2006
After reading the posts once every morning... feelin more confident and nie..not feelin hurt anymore

thks

:lol:
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance