How Is One To Know...

Topic locked
How is one to know... Oct 13, 2012
So I have heard SO much about the men in Dubai(expat men I suppose) that alot of them will lie about having a wife and/or kids at home... Now how is one to know? Obviously apart from asking etc how would you ever know????

trilogygirls
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How Is One To Know... Oct 13, 2012
trilogygirls wrote:how would you ever know????

Mature looking, with a shifty look, nervously playing with a ring on their finger :P
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: How Is One To Know... Oct 13, 2012
hmmm no ring... no shifty look... mature looking yes...
trilogygirls
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How Is One To Know... Oct 14, 2012
Any married man worth his salt, would not go on the pull wearing a wedding ring.
Look for a telltale white mark where the ring was!
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Many men DO have the audacity to go out wearing their ring. Don't forget that many men also wear their wedding ring on their right hand, not their left, some don't even wear a wedding ring these days - so that's a moot point as far as I'm concerned.

You can't possibly tell. Gut feeling I guess is the way to go.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Don't forget that many men also wear their wedding ring on their right hand, not their left

Protestants wear right, Catholics wear left, at least where I am coming from.

Chocoholic wrote:You can't possibly tell. Gut feeling I guess is the way to go.

I think so too. You will probably notice some uncomfortable vibes and evasiveness with certain subjects, next to some mysterious phone calls. Pay attention to body language and facial expressions. Truth is in the face, not in words, and that's universal.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: How Is One To Know... Oct 26, 2012
trilogygirls
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How Is One To Know... Oct 26, 2012
trilogygirls ,

So how did it go? Was he or wasn't he?
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: How Is One To Know... Oct 29, 2012
Hi TrilogyGirls!

Raconteur here :) What are the odds I'd bump into you. I guess the best way of gauging is looking for tan lines caused by a removed ring (when one isn't present) However, in todays digital (mostly) world, nothing is more than a quick google away. If you suspect anything, just do a lookup on his name. (discreetly) That's how my friend (here in dubai) found out this guy she was dating had a wife and kids overseas. Funnily enough the same thing has happened to a few friends of mine. (not all of these incidents occured in dubai though)
raconteur
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How Is One To Know... Oct 29, 2012
Very odd topic , There's practically no way to ascertain this , although as choclady mentioned , female intuition is far stronger than men's , that is your best bet , And actually philandering is more prominent among local rather than expats , just that the law protects the locals so you dont hear about it
zubbber
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: How Is One To Know... Oct 31, 2012
time will tell you, so just be patient and dont rush and you'll find out soon ^^
RKO
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How Is One To Know... Dec 15, 2012
I can't tell you how helpful "google" can be...
blaqone

Re: How Is One To Know... Dec 16, 2012
just be careful and use your instincts..
zebastian
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: How Is One To Know... Jun 04, 2013
Body language speaks much, direct way of asking is rude.

Play detective role if you are really serious to find it out.

and if you are a women you will definitely will be better in it but make sure you have enough evidence to prove yourself.
Judij
BANNED

Re: How Is One To Know... Jun 06, 2013
Married guys are experienced lovers , they will show an extreme level of effection in the beginning but if you don't give too much appreciation, they will get very cold and will for sure try for anotherone giving you (girl) time to thinkover.

I shouldn't be telling this
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: How Is One To Know... Sep 01, 2013
what i dont understand is that if your in doubt move away... why look for signs etc... you would just be mocking yourself if the guy comes out to be clean.

Im mature i have kids in UK doesnt really say im married... if you like someone make a go.. dont start thinking is he married is he not bla bla bla, cause if your thinking that now what the hell you going to be thinking when you hook up.. is he seeing soemone else is he not...

damn woman if you like him go out for a drink talk get to know each other... if his intention is that he just wants to stick it ion you then theres only two reasons... one hes just a player secondly he is married..

get to know each other... take time.. patience is a virtue..
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance