How To Find A Nice Friend In Dubai

Topic locked
How to find a nice friend in Dubai Apr 27, 2009
Hi everybody,. can somebody help me in finding out friends in Dubai, desperately need ,,

Daawn
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 27, 2009
Hmm!!....... It's really very hard to find good friend by showing the desperate need!........ anyway hope's should be high dude!............ best of luck!!..............
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 27, 2009
Sharp wrote:Hmm!!....... It's really very hard to find good friend by showing the desperate need!........ anyway hope's should be high dude!............ best of luck!!..............

Sharp !, you could not add something new, lol. :) .. I already know this,. let me know plz, wht should I do,
by the way,...why you cannot be my friend ?? :D
Daawn
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 28, 2009
Daawn wrote:
Sharp wrote:Hmm!!....... It's really very hard to find good friend by showing the desperate need!........ anyway hope's should be high dude!............ best of luck!!..............

Sharp !, you could not add something new, lol. :) .. I already know this,. let me know plz, wht should I do,

OMG, I hear the theme from "Twilight Zone".
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 28, 2009
I will be your friend

blinks cute innocent bambi eyes :D
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 28, 2009
And the freaks have all come out to play - joy!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 28, 2009
how long r u in dubai?
zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

me in Dubai Apr 28, 2009
zuzudiva wrote:how long r u in dubai?
Since January 2009. I think 4 months are more than enough time for finding friends, but my badluck,. :(
Daawn
Dubai Forum Visitor

wht it means? Apr 28, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:I will be your friend

blinks cute innocent bambi eyes :D
What are 'bambi eyes' & what 'cute' means ??.....lol, I must do this for being your friend, if came to know the exact meaning,..
Daawn
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 28, 2009
Everybody looks like a poet, Yet to recieve a friend's call @!!
Daawn
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 28, 2009
Good Lord talk about smacking of depseration. You don't make friends over night, especially in this place, it takes time.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: me in Dubai Apr 28, 2009
Daawn wrote:
Since January 2009. I think 4 months are more than enough time for finding friends, but my badluck,. :(

U know im in dubai more than 3 years. I found 2 friends, one is from UK and another from Peru. Everything was ok, but now not really due to some strange circumstances. But my point was that i was here for a long time and found only two.
zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 28, 2009
well zuzu you 3 need to talk it over , what ever your problem is if you want to fix your friendship, socialize a little and smile, try to brake the ice if you want to have more friends.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
It's probably coz you're not looking in the right places...plus, don't set a negative impression of yourself by looking so down.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 28, 2009
portland wrote:well zuzu you 3 need to talk it over , what ever your problem is if you want to fix your friendship, socialize a little and smile, try to brake the ice if you want to have more friends.

Thanks.

U know im just very sensitive i guess and can take offense quicly and for a long time. As for these friends, im not gonna do anything first, bcz i wasnt guilty or something.

And i guess its hard to socialize with such character like mine.
zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

no worries Apr 28, 2009
count me in...surely, I'm a friend for keeps!
andz_zmzn
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 28, 2009
ok :)
zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 28, 2009
u have asked wrong q at wrong place,here u will not get any good advice
here u will find so many enemy fighting each other for nathing??//?
newdubai
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2009
zuzudiva wrote:
portland wrote:well zuzu you 3 need to talk it over , what ever your problem is if you want to fix your friendship, socialize a little and smile, try to brake the ice if you want to have more friends.

Thanks.

U know im just very sensitive i guess and can take offense quicly and for a long time. As for these friends, im not gonna do anything first, bcz i wasnt guilty or something.

And i guess its hard to socialize with such character like mine.

Well then it up to you, just learn to smile and cheer up infront of any endevour your facing right now
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2009
Daawn wrote:

it's really hard for me to be a friend with somone becouse, perhaps i' can't be good freind or maybe they think i m starnge!!.....Sure I'm ready to be a Friend!... BUT.. if you can bear me friend!!... think 1000 time's before you say Yes!!....... It's Sharoo!!............

2nd!.... Onething should alway's be in mind!......
Good people can come from anywhere at any time!!.....
if we looking for place's n time's!.. so happine's n joy's won't stay long on our door's!!......... Stay with opne heart!.........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: me in Dubai May 03, 2009
zuzudiva wrote:
Daawn wrote:

U know im in dubai more than 3 years. I found 2 friends, one is from UK and another from Peru. Everything was ok, but now not really due to some strange circumstances. But my point was that i was here for a long time and found only two.

You're lucky!... still have 2.....
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2009
I'm a nice friend anywhere.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2009
Sharp wrote:
Daawn wrote:

it's really hard for me to be a friend with somone becouse, perhaps i' can't be good freind or maybe they think i m starnge!!.....Sure I'm ready to be a Friend!... BUT.. if you can bear me friend!!... think 1000 time's before you say Yes!!....... It's Sharoo!!............

if we looking for place's n time's!.. so happine's n joy's won't stay long on our door's!!......... Stay with opne heart!.........

If you talk, or need to make a point (!) everytime you open your mouth the way you do on the forum, then that may be holding you back from making friends. You might think about the "strange" part and work on fixing it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 04, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Daawn wrote:

If you talk, or need to make a point (!) everytime you open your mouth the way you do on the forum, then that may be holding you back from making friends. You might think about the "strange" part and work on fixing it.

Ohh Bora Bora!!... Indeed You would be a Good friend!!.......
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2009
oh lala everyone is a nice friend now, swine flu...hahahaha im bored
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

If u can expend money on ur friend u will make lot of May 04, 2009
Here every one is afraid of every one,If u can expand money then u can make lot of friends,try it u wiil enjoy
newdubai
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 05, 2009
Well it is not necessary that if you spend money then you will make good friends. you can make friends by your nature. Here every body is bored you just have to make them laugh simple.
Adiva
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 05, 2009
Dubai is really rich
nassarm31
Dubai Forums Member

May 10, 2009
Adiva wrote:Well it is not necessary that if you spend money then you will make good friends. you can make friends by your nature. Here every body is bored you just have to make them laugh simple.

Hmm mean's if I make somOne lough...She/he Can be My freind!!....
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 10, 2009
I don't think its too hard to make friends to hang out with in Dubai, but its becoming harder to keep them! Only 3 people knew when I came here 2 years ago are still here! Also, I guess you have to be really picky here. There are so many chavvy people here its gets annoying! And I cant stand those people who just want to get drunk every weekend---how boring! We're in sushine paradise, why waste it indoors during the winters?? And there are only a few places in the world can you go shopping at 11pm or take a walk on the beach as the sun's rising, so why not enjoy it!?
wordyexpat
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance