How Can You Tell If A Guy Really Likes You?

Topic locked
Jan 04, 2006
I think like usual... most men are dogs (only a few good men around), from what I see, they would spend certain time on a girl but after a while if they still don't get into your pants (guys have no patients).... they will move on (to other targets). I would say if this guy really likes you (I mean if he really wants to be your boyfriend), he will not give up so easily. If he lost interest so easily, you should know what he's after!!!

FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 04, 2006
Queen,

why do u not do it practically with me and then you can write your experience after few months. You can also post your finding with hand on experience (shy wink). I am quite nice , dedicated and very much looking forward to accepting this challenge :P ........

Unlike asian people ,i mostly desire for full rights , I hate when someone say" dont touch me ". what is the usage of a girl friend if someone still has to masturb............like Liban habibi (naughty wink) .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 05, 2006
OK I take it back - HP is unfathomable!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 09, 2006
queen.. sounds like you blew your chance...sounds like he tried to hook up with you many times but got a blank face from you.. so he moved on.

Sincerely,
Dr. Phil.
hussam
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 06, 2006
If you are willing to give something in return, then he will probably like you. If not, then its not really worth dating you :shock:

Just a note to the girls that are gonna jump down my throat-- The reason why what women want is such a mystery is because in our society you cant express what you really want without having innapropriate labels placed on you -- so its up to the guy to subtely lead you through the many *emotions/feelings* possible inorder to provide you the adventure, comfort, excitement, stability, and eventually sensuality.

If he hasnt bedded you in 1 week, then he is not capable of taking your hand and walking you through the fine line of social promiscuity.

*Hey Girls*- Its not your fault if you didnt think it would happen right :angel12:
pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance