How Can I Forget My Ex

Topic locked
Aug 27, 2006
i could actually play the first solo on that song...the last solo is pure improv...lol...

constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 27, 2006
shanya wrote::shock: ohhh for me that !! I think I ve already forgot my ex :wink:

tayeb great news :) :)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 27, 2006
constantine wrote:i could actually play the first solo on that song...the last solo is pure improv...lol...

if you can play anything by slash, hendrix or satriani ur god :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2006
Hello Shanya,

I don’t know if this will help?

I have been through the painful emotions that you are going through at the moment, and it is not a nice place! The splitting up process is, in simple terms a form of morning. You morn for the times you spent together and the relationship that has ended, this will only heal over time and can’t be rushed. I know that this does not help you in the short term but if you concentrate on friends, and talking your feelings through, as well as the positive things in your life you will eventually start the moving on process which will allow you to remember good times that you had in the relationship without the heart ach that you feel now.
So Shanya, Surround yourself with friends, activities, and positive things in your life and try to take it slowly, one step at a time. You will see that things do get better. Do not dwell on the fact your x has a new partner or the reasons why. You have to focus and concentrate on you, and getting your mind and heart back to a happy place.
I know that it is easy for us to say these things but hard for you to do at this difficult time. As a few people on here have mentioned they have been through this rollercoaster of emotions and the positives are it will most definitely get better for and you will meet and fall in love again in the future.

good luck and be be strong!!
Stevo
Dubai Forum User

Aug 27, 2006
Jeevan wrote:
constantine wrote:i could actually play the first solo on that song...the last solo is pure improv...lol...

if you can play anything by slash, hendrix or satriani ur god :)

slash "sweet child of mine" (except last solo), hendrix "jey joe" can nail the solo and improv , satriani - i think one of the slow songs...then improv and hope like hell i can get away with it.. :lol:
constantine

Aug 27, 2006
that's good Stevo 8) Constantine that's good good :wink:
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2006
shanya wrote:that's good Stevo 8) Constantine that's good good :wink:

thanks and sorry if i hijacked your thread...guilty as charged...ok back to topic everyone...
constantine

Aug 27, 2006
it's OK I like Satriani :)
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2006
shanya wrote:it's OK I like Satriani :)

we got a lot in common :wink: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 28, 2006
shanya

To be over your ex, it is all depend on you, you have to love yourself to be able to move on. No one can say in two months you should be over him, it is not measured by time. It might take years, months or even days. When I broke up with my ex I thought it was the end of my life, i did not know better, i felt lost I tried to move on and pretended that iam over him and dated men but there was always something missing. I can't remember when i was totally over him but may be after realising that my life was less stressful even though he was very loving, he was very demanding and been single meant that i don't have to worry about anyone else but myself. it is funny but i looked 10yrs younger after break up, and i looked better, my heart is hurt and I don’t know if it will be ever healed but I know I got myself back and I now enjoy life and wait what life will bring again!!so enjoy your life
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
Really feel sorry for u....just wait
handsum007
Dubai Forum User

Aug 28, 2006
go out on the DF girls night out.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 28, 2006
Shanya, if you cannot re-make the past, then look to the future, else you risk being left behind. You can only cry so much, after which the sun always reveals itself =)
Phoenix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2006
thank you guys for your posts,

I learned a lot these days...forget the past :an ex is an ex. and live my life! he is a big mistake !!
There are a lot of men better than him: faithfull, nice, intelligent...and I have many occasions to love encore, encore et encore ....
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2006
i wont be b1tching about my ex.... it was just that we were not meant to be. relish the good old times and pray for each others happiness... wherever we are....
though there was this guy who enchanted my girl and took her away...may his nuts roast in hell :lol:
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 29, 2006
dale wrote:i wont be b1tching about my ex.... it was just that we were not meant to be. relish the good old times and pray for each others happiness... wherever we are....
though there was this guy who enchanted my girl and took her away...may his nuts roast in hell :lol:

yes , forgive and forget ..somethings are not meant to be for a reason , u will never know, maybe happiness is waiting for u round the corner ... :) have faith ..."La takraho shay2an la3alaho khayran lakon"
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 29, 2006
Corcovado wrote:La takraho shay2an la3alaho khayran lakon"

padon my ignorance but what script is this? looks like arabic written in english if i am right. whats with the 2s and 3s there?
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 29, 2006
Nick81 wrote:You've got websites for everything eh? :lol: :lol:

well, the articles on the website nosoup4u mentioned is worth reading. there were just some typo error where some paragraphs were redundant.
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 29, 2006
houwa charoun li wa laki el hamdoulilah mafi hob ... howa kedeb, kan 3ayz it gawaz bi 2 weeks ago ! hamdoullah it's over !
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 29, 2006
dale wrote:
Corcovado wrote:La takraho shay2an la3alaho khayran lakon"

padon my ignorance but what script is this? looks like arabic written in english if i am right. whats with the 2s and 3s there?

It is Arabic say or quote. The 2 and 3 are letters in Arabic aliphatic that English alphabet does not have. The quote saying, do not hate something so bad that it might be good for you or do not wish something so bad that it might not be good for you.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 29, 2006
good one!
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 29, 2006
shanya wrote:houwa charoun li wa laki el hamdoulilah mafi hob ... howa kedeb, kan 3ayz it gawaz bi 2 weeks ago ! hamdoullah it's over !

habibi noor ean oooooooooo habibi noor al en.........hehe that's what i read in my mind.....that's for lebanese ffreind tohelp me out
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 29, 2006
shanya wrote:houwa charoun li wa laki el hamdoulilah mafi hob ... howa kedeb, kan 3ayz it gawaz bi 2 weeks ago ! hamdoullah it's over !

i thought you went shopping :P
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 30, 2006
dale wrote:

i thought you went shopping :P

ha ha ha
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 13, 2006
so shanya,

have you fianlly managed to forget your ex????? i see that the topic wavered off from forgetting to shopping to some script in arabic...... and damn..... i just reminded u of what we were talking about :lol:

so do we need to start all over again?????
rahul in dxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 13, 2006
rahul in dxb wrote:so shanya,

have you fianlly managed to forget your ex????? i see that the topic wavered off from forgetting to shopping to some script in arabic...... and damn..... i just reminded u of what we were talking about :lol:

No we dont ...back off :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 13, 2006
awright......i wont......am sorry.......please dont get so aggresive :(
rahul in dxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 13, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
rahul in dxb wrote:so shanya,

No we dont ...back off :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 13, 2006
anyways, someone's having the last laugh.......good......atleast u r in the positive frame of mind :wink:

so let me know if i can help......
rahul in dxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 15, 2006
ohhhhhh my god. that is the topic. how can I for get my x.

well. you are very lucky. very lucky. bcoz you have only 1 X

I have a list of my X soooo what about me. how can i forget all of them,

do you know what. the number of the list still rise up.

now . you sould thinking, that you r very lucky,
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance