You never learn do you.... :roll:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Apr 15, 2012
Thread closed
motorbikeman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

desertdudeshj wrote:You never learn do you....

Nothing like announcing her availability publicly. Once he hits 10 posts he can expect a PM from her. :lol: :lol: That's been her MO!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Hi. You can do a groupsacitivty. Sports for example. When I was lonely I went to church. Not for religious reasons, but for socializing. Depending on your background it can be a temple or mosque too.
Lying Dutchwoman
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2012
Closed
motorbikeman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? May 14, 2012
sir, there are so many things to do here in dubai. ive been here for four years already and i have the same routine. work, house, work house almost the same routine for 4 years. have social life as well. i go to friends party and eat,drink and socialize once in a while. its good that my environment is not lonely at all because i have many flatmates with me . on my days off is all alone time for myself, watch movies, cook and just chillin in the flat.dubai has lots to offer, especially if you have the means.
zebastian
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jun 10, 2012
I hope you got lots of friends now;-) and doing lots of activity in dubai and no more loneliness!!!!
moonbebe
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jun 10, 2012
moonbebe wrote:I hope you got lots of friends now;-)

You are 56 days too late! He aint lonely anymore :P
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Thread closed Jun 11, 2012
Thread closed
motorbikeman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jun 12, 2012
motorbikeman wrote: Still, not quite there yet.

Oh really?? I thought you might be disappearing in the Dubai sunset with your partner on your motorbike by now! :shock:
Well, here's wishing you luck :P
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jun 13, 2012
its summertime here now and people will flock to the beaches.
zebastian
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jun 19, 2012
I have the same feeling and problem but you can add that I'm woman and romantic so i always in need to love and to be loved ... I also been here for six months now same stereotype and always feel lonley
sokara
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jun 20, 2012
sokara wrote:always in need to love and to be loved

Oh dont be so sad!
Here's a suggestion: come to DF and share :D
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jul 16, 2012
@ Deser
desertdudeshj ,

Plz change your signature animated avatar.. its gross and its freaking me out!!!

--- Jul 16, 2012 ---

some people thinks love is the only way to get out of loneliness... but love is the first step of loneliness.. what do you say..???
UAEBizemirates
Dubai Forums Member

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jul 20, 2012
when i feeling lonely.. writing helps me a lot.. i wrote down all the lonely.. sad depressing gloomy thoughts in my dairy.. analyse them how can i make my situation better.. but i always end up don't acting upon my own words.. i cry and pray n i feel a bit okay..
UAEBizemirates
Dubai Forums Member

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jul 20, 2012
I feel loneliness can only go away.. when you have someone to share things... if you have not that special someone in your life.. make great friends and be sincere and I am sure they will fill your life with lots of colors.. :)
AleezSheikh
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jul 25, 2012
Not really feeling lonely since my husband is with me and most of the time we are doing magical moments. Although, our son is still in our native land, we always make sure to communicate with them.
jcaraga
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jul 27, 2012
loneliness is just bcoz you are not happy what you doing in your life..actaully nothing to be sad in this world..if you want to be happy you can by wht you wanted to do ..not needed anyone...just be who u are and try to relate your life your self sorround u then you will find out what a life sooo beautiful

--- Jul 27, 2012 ---

loneliness is just bcoz you are not happy what you doing in your life..actaully nothing to be sad in this world..if you want to be happy you can by wht you wanted to do ..not needed anyone...just be who u are and try to relate your life your self sorround u then you will find out what a life sooo beautiful
angelic37
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jul 28, 2012
Thanks for the very useful advise! you are right, maybe i should just be true to myself and not depending on other people to be happy.
jcaraga
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jul 29, 2012
Well, I cant give you any advice about how to beat loneliness! I'll leave that to the agony aunts :P
But here is a little poetry that might throw some light on the subject:

"There's a few more lonely people that I'd like to know;
A few more lonesome cities that I'd like to see;
A few more oats to sow!
But maybe when I've done it all,
Seen all there is to see;
I might just find that
I CANT RUN AWAY FROM ME!!"
:)
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jul 30, 2012
yes happiness is from our hearts ..if we what we wanted to do..its bcoz we are happy"we live of our own life ,not what other want we live to be""dont stand up your life in lonliness just becoz u make others happy ...loneliss is a sin ..in our soul bcoz soul need peace and happiness.""do you know this???
angelic37
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Jun 04, 2013
motorbikeman , your question is but oblivious and very straight forward.

Indulging in to the hobbies also is not helping you, and your approach towards the other sources like Facebook and just called friend is also not so convincing you to go ahead.

So what you are looking for? a family? old friends?

Dubai is not at all lonely. It is full of with different nationalities of people, various malls, many extracurricular activities.

You journey towards Dubai is lonely? You are lonely? Might be.

Start reading something if you are good with reading. If not then listen the audio book for the same.

Just try to see early morning Sun Rise you will enjoy it. The whole world will be surrounded by you.
Judij
BANNED

We all come into this world alone, and leave alone, but in between our lives should be full of sharing. Humans are social by nature. You feel lonely, because you are not sharing your life with anyone you feel a bond with. Don't listen to the ideas about reading or listening to audio books. You'll only end up more isolated. Join a group that does something you like. Football, cricket or some other group sports activity.

If you like photography, join a photography group. But whatever you do, do it with others.
Sunshine69
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sunshine69 , Ohho ho Mr. Sunshine your view is right but mine is not wrong. You are much toward athletic sort of. So no objection why are you so attracted towards physical activities.

Bonding with anyone whom you are feeling comfort is not so good idea, nor trustworthy.

If person is lonely from the heart than not even highly crowded area surrounded by the best friends make that person happy.
Judij
BANNED

Re: How to beat loneliness? Aug 12, 2013
hey i am new here realy getting pissed off dont have friends here
honestgangster
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Aug 15, 2013
Honestganster... dont get pissed of it cant be that bad... dubais wild who needs friends haha...

shout me ill be your friend
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Aug 15, 2013
Ya thats true also....
honestgangster
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Aug 18, 2013
Dudai aint that bad, providing you work all day and the evening all yours, life really starts in the evening in dubai mornings and afternoons are too hot to do much.

Honestganster remember if your feeling lonely and you need someone to bug you in a nice way then haha call me...
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: How To Beat Loneliness? Sep 01, 2013
Its lust desire you fall for... when you cant get or have it it hurts.. its not love
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance