Laziness
8%
Depressed
8%
Happy
17%

Total votes : 12

(Healthy Body = Healthy Mind) = Helathy Relationships Feb 03, 2011
Do you think being healthy and fit contributes to the success and happiness of your relationships?

It does. One of the most important things that contribute to a happy and healthy relationship is having a healthy body. Maintaining a healthy body has many more benefits then most people realize. When a body is fit, it can handle the everyday stresses of life and helps maintain both physical and mental health. Being healthy and fit builds confidence, self esteem and increases your sex drive...

In today's society there are a lot of stresses that we deal with on a daily basis. Too much of the time those stresses follow us home and effects those that are closest to us. Working out regularly is also a great stress reliever.

When you are healthy and fit you will also be happier with yourself and those around you will see that.

A fit body requires proper diet, regular exercise, and habits of moderation. I live a healthy lifestyle myself and reap the benefits of it everyday. If you want to improve your performance at home, work, or at a certain activity I can help. I hold two separate personal training certifications and I am currently studying for my master trainers certification.

My unique programs are designed around you and what your goals are.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pag ... 2307895485

bcoones
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: (Healthy Body = Healthy Mind) = Helathy Relationships Feb 03, 2011
Why would anyone look for the following in a partner?

Low Confidence
Overweight
Lazy
Depressed

They don't need an exercise program they need a psychiatrist!!!!
Maybe you want to add:
Poor
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance