A General Question

Topic locked
A General Question Aug 19, 2006
Ok, a question to the ladies, and to the gents if they would know. :?:

Why would a girl wear seductive clothes, knowing she has a good –I mean good- body? Don’t tell me simply because it looks good, there has to be some intentions. 8)

Why would a girl wear the same kind of outfit, knowing that she DOES NOT have a good figures – not being mean- being objective…

:shock: Waiting for your answers.

Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 19, 2006
I suppose a good looking chick wears seductive clothes when she is either starving for attention or when she is competing with other good looking girls... so she feels the need to put her best foot forward. The bad looking chick may want to wear revealing clothes because she may think that this is the only way she can get attention.

Warped logic, but I think its true.
sgt_noodles
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 19, 2006
a bit Hiya kind of question, but whatever.

if u watch fashion shows, the message u get from there is that if a woman is only skin and bones, she can wear just about anything, cos all would look great on her. how stupid!
in my opinion those anorexic looking girls are anything but beautiful. anyway, ive seen many "fat" and fat women who were extremely attractive and could wear very provocative clothes.

so my question to u is how do u define a good looking body? what r the factors? cos the definition of beauty varies from one country to another, not to mention that we all perceive beauty and ugliness in a different way.

as for what are the "hidden" reasons of women for dressing in one way or the other, they are the same as for men. only more spectacular because of the larger variety of clothes we can wear. as a woman i can put on some tight pants for ex. because they look good on me, cos i wanna please my man and cos it makes me feel good to see that other men like what they see. these reasons can come separately or all together.
some say, women dress for other women, not men :) . pick what u like

and like i said before, this goes both for men and women. the times when a guy could look in whatever way, stink, be untidy and be forgiven just cos he is a man, are gone.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: A General Question Aug 19, 2006
Sparrow wrote:Ok, a question to the ladies, and to the gents if they would know. :?:

Why would a girl wear seductive clothes, knowing she has a good –I mean good- body? Don’t tell me simply because it looks good, there has to be some intentions. 8)

Why would a girl wear the same kind of outfit, knowing that she DOES NOT have a good figures – not being mean- being objective…

I think its more to do with what lies beneath and not the looks.

Its how women feel within about themselves, their confidence levels and their wish to look attractive - now how much of attention they like is basically what the sexiness of a dress reveals. The same outfit can look sexy on someone whilst lousy on someone else.

Also, its all in the eyes of the beholder.

A very complex question to answer as there are loads of factors which influence this.
Dream Catcher
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: A General Question Aug 20, 2006
Sparrow wrote:Ok, a question to the ladies, and to the gents if they would know. :?:

well sparrow i guess it's because both of them(the good looking type and the one that doesn't have good figure) feel good/comfortable wearing those clothes.
:)
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

i think its the modern society that forced human beings to wear cloth :roll: otherwise u will see everybody naked :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Corcovado wrote: otherwise u will see everybody naked :twisted:

Whew! Good thing we don't!!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 20, 2006
Sgt_noodles:- thaks ,,, it makes sense. Short and simple.

Raidhdh:- skin and bones are not that attractive, the girls in the fashion shows to my opinion and lots of other guy’s are not sexy…. Nothing to grab on!

There is a different in what is beauty from one place to another, I agree, but the majority of men would agree on certain measures, ex: - Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Byonceh (not so sure about the spelling). The rest of men might have different tastes but u will find most of those ones agree with the first group as will.

Men do have to care for how they look, and we do, -I hope we do- it is just the fact that I don’t really care why men wear what they wear … lol

Dream Catcher:- I think u did give a good explanation never the less.

Alexandra:- some of them sure don’t look they are comfortable. Lol.

Corcovado:- we are getting their hun…. Give it sometime. Lol
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 20, 2006
Sparrow wrote:Sgt_noodles:- thaks ,,, it makes sense. Short and simple.

Raidhdh:- skin and bones are not that attractive, the girls in the fashion shows to my opinion and lots of other guy’s are not fun…. Nothing to grab on!

There is a different in what is beauty from one place to another, I agree, but the majority of men would agree on certain measures, ex: - Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Byonceh (not so sure about the spelling). The rest of men might have different tastes but u will find most of those ones agree with the first group as will.

Men do have to care for how they look, and we do, -I hope we do- it is just the fact that I don’t really care why men wear what they wear … lol

Dream Catcher:- I think u did give a good explanation never the less.

Alexandra:- some of them sure don’t look they are comfortable. Lol.

Corcovado:- we are getting their hun…. Give it sometime. Lol

Thank You Sparrow .... never the less :)
Dream Catcher
Dubai Forum Visitor

^ian^ wrote:
Corcovado wrote: otherwise u will see everybody naked :twisted:

Whew! Good thing we don't!!

well , i sure would like to see some :oops:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Corcovado wrote:well , i sure would like to see some :oops:

Suggestions:-

DVDs, Gym, Beach.... if that didnt do it for you ,,,, give me a call. :wink:
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Both GIRLS (good or bad figure) wear the same outfit because they CAN. Girls want to feel good about themselves and dressing up is just one way to do it :wink:
zam

zam wrote:[Both GIRLS (good or bad figure) wear the same outfit because they CAN. Girls want to feel good about themselves and dressing up is just one way to do it :wink:

even if they e777777777777777777777777777777777em ... dont look as good as they would want.... :?
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Re: A General Question Sep 11, 2006
Sparrow wrote:
zam wrote:[Both GIRLS (good or bad figure) wear the same outfit because they CAN. Girls want to feel good about themselves and dressing up is just one way to do it :wink:

even if they e777777777777777777777777777777777em ... dont look as good as they would want.... :?

Did you forget something? Beauty lies on the eyes of the beholder....
zam

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance