Topic locked

I generally look for...

Quick Fun
25%
Long Term
75%

Total votes : 20

Fun Vs Relationships Dec 18, 2006
Hey all, I'm just wondering if anyone else is really sick of the sleeping around culture in Dubai? I've been here for two years now and I seems that above 90% of the people I meet, male and female, all want to go out, get drunk and get laid. Thats it...What ever happened to people wanting to have a commited rewarding and long term relationship? Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but come on I'm only 24, surely I'm not the only one that thinks this. What do you all think/feel about this? Or am I just completely nuts? lol

john_smith_scot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 18, 2006
Just shows what an old spread i am - I did not know this went on, but then i don't out to clubs much. I agree with what your saying, its gets so boring that stuff that when you do leave it behind you know that you are not missing anything at all.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Dec 18, 2006
Don't worry, you'll get lucky soon.

Have you thought about changing your hair style... and not being from the UK?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 18, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Don't worry, you'll get lucky soon.

:lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 18, 2006
hahha. quick fun. only way to go, if you happen to find someone you actually like then hey go long term, but question is why settly for one, mix and match man :D
samex
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 18, 2006
:? Samex, the fact that you are 19 and your location sum you all up, don't they???
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 18, 2006
MaaaD wrote:

Dr D is also a hair stylish. :lol: Which hair style would you recommend him? hmm...DK & Yorky's hair style?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 18, 2006
sauron wrote::? Samex, the fact that you are 19 and your location sum you all up, don't they???

hmmm, i dont know if thats suppose to be a insult, by you gotta love the age factor thing here. Your young and stupid im old and wise, whatever you say
samex
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 18, 2006
asc_26 wrote:
MaaaD wrote:

Dr D is also a hair stylish. :lol: Which hair style would you recommend him? hmm...DK & Yorky's hair style?

Perhaps a trim from the neck up. :shock:
^ian^

Dec 18, 2006
I like quick fun that last long time. usually bearly get hand out of pocket and already finished :P long last better :lol:
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 18, 2006
if u go long term...u miss the fun of having to get laid with elder and younger ppl right????

18 yr old girls......34 year pros???

woooh....i go for fun!
dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Fun Vs Relationships Dec 18, 2006
john_smith_scot wrote:Hey all, I'm just wondering if anyone else is really sick of the sleeping around culture in Dubai? I've been here for two years now and I seems that above 90% of the people I meet, male and female, all want to go out, get drunk and get laid. Thats it...What ever happened to people wanting to have a commited rewarding and long term relationship? Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but come on I'm only 24, surely I'm not the only one that thinks this. What do you all think/feel about this? Or am I just completely nuts? lol

your a good guy, keep it up
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 18, 2006
no he shouldnt keep it up if he doesnt want to sleep around :twisted:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 18, 2006
any guy that aint married who rejects tiger ... weather it be for short or long term fun ... is gots to be checked out for some disease that normal/above average (< cause i know some faggot here will say well im above average im not normal ... thinkin his witty with his dolla bill remark) guys dont know wat to call.. u feel me ...

i mean damnn unless ive commited my life to u by an oath . then princess im bound to be cheatin on u .. u heard ...

or if the girl is super ugly then its understandable ..

but all this keep's on comin back to my quote's ... damn they do make alotta sense in a powerfull way . dont they ?

" EVERY HOLE IS A GOAL"
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 18, 2006
Jamal wrote:any guy that aint married who rejects tiger ... weather it be for short or long term fun ... is gots to be checked out for some disease that normal/above average (< cause i know some faggot here will say well im above average im not normal ... thinkin his witty with his dolla bill remark) guys dont know wat to call.. u feel me ...

i mean damnn unless ive commited my life to u by an oath . then princess im bound to be cheatin on u .. u heard ...

or if the girl is super ugly then its understandable ..

but all this keep's on comin back to my quote's ... damn they do make alotta sense in a powerfull way . dont they ?

" EVERY HOLE IS A GOAL"

hmmmm even if your woman is satisfying? if this is the case with all men..i would rather be single!!!!
noni
Dubai chat master

Dec 18, 2006
nahh my bad ... damnn even i gots to say my post wasnt perfect to its explanation ...

if your woman be satisfyin ... then there aint no way u gonna be bangin anyother ho thats willin to give it up to you ...

matter fact if ur woman be givin it to you proper ... then the sight of any other fine girl thats willin to give it up round the corner ... would automatically turn ur thoughts to ur woman ... an how soon u could get to her to be constantly satisfied by her proper way's .. u feel me ..

so all a nigga is tryin to say be ... if i serve u right an u give it up proper then we aint gonna need a vow to stay true ... but if that aint the case then my couple of hour's fun i gots to be gainin at other places whenever i can .. u feel me now mami?
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 18, 2006
Jamal wrote:nahh my bad ... damnn even i gots to say my post wasnt perfect to its explanation ...

if your woman be satisfyin ... then there aint no way u gonna be bangin anyother ho thats willin to give it up to you ...

matter fact if ur woman be givin it to you proper ... then the sight of any other fine girl thats willin to give it up round the corner ... would automatically turn ur thoughts to ur woman ... an how soon u could get to her to be constantly satisfied by her proper way's .. u feel me ..

so all a nigga is tryin to say be ... if i serve u right an u give it up proper then we aint gonna need a vow to stay true ... but if that aint the case then my couple of hour's fun i gots to be gainin at other places whenever i can .. u feel me now mami?

papi im feelin you...thanks for clearing that up....your first post was sooooo ridic. us women just gotta hold it down !
noni
Dubai chat master

Dec 18, 2006
dont blame a brother bout the first post baby ...

its just cause i had the thought of u know bangin an slangin em ladies on a daily on my mind ... the thought got me excited an messed up my output of words .. girl ... dem puni hulucinations make a nigga's words riddiculous. dnt blame me ... blame the drought 8)

but damn mami u said it ..." WOMEN JUST GOTTA HOLD IT DOWN"

much respect on that ... now u a fine wine dats above average .. u dont gots to worry bout stayin single ... cause truth is all u gonna be gettin mami ...

u holdin it down .. just causes a lie detection vibe .. all im gonna be spittin is the real . :wink:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 18, 2006
Jamal wrote:
but damn mami u said it ..." WOMEN JUST GOTTA HOLD IT DOWN"

much respect on that ... now u a fine wine dats above average .. u dont gots to worry bout stayin single ... cause truth is all u gonna be gettin mami ...

u holdin it down .. just causes a lie detection vibe .. all im gonna be spittin is the real . :wink:

noni
Dubai chat master

Dec 19, 2006
8)
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Results Dec 19, 2006
Sounds like the girls pretty much agree with me (for the most part), so their must be some pretty good sales guys out there convincing people this is what they want...(or there are a load of guys full of **** Or the women who do sleep around are too busy to be posting on here)

As ever its your choice, I've made mine...
john_smith_scot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Fun Vs Relationships Apr 14, 2010
Ouch I am a Human With Feelings. Give me a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP Please!
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Fun Vs Relationships May 08, 2010
well depends....
If you lookin for long relationship theres always right time for that..
If you lookin for fun its so easy to hook up specially if your fine goodlooking person..
As you've said, you have choice already so as everyone.. :D
bear0704
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Fun Vs Relationships May 08, 2010
bear0704 wrote:well depends....
If you lookin for long relationship theres always right time for that..
If you lookin for fun its so easy to hook up specially if your fine goodlooking person..
As you've said, you have choice already so as everyone.. :D

Well, unless you are not a fine goodlooking person...or ginger!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Fun Vs Relationships May 11, 2010
OMG - you do realize this thread is 4 years old!!!!!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Fun Vs Relationships May 12, 2010
Do they pop back into circulation after a set time? Or are there sad people who go back and read them just to resurrect them?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance