Friendship Turn To Love

Topic locked
friendship turn to love Jul 22, 2009
Hey all, i'm a new member here as you can see.

well i want to talk about how friendship turn to love, first do you believe in "we are just friends, nothing more" ? and do you think its better to fall in love with a person who used to be your friend?

cutie pie
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 23, 2009
a boy & a girl will never stay friends forever..

there friendship turns in to love...

thats good
jaguar999
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 23, 2009
you are welcome !
catalyst
Dubai chat master

Aug 23, 2009
Once you fall into the dreaded "friendship zone" with a babe that usually means doom. Cause then it's very hard to get out of that place and into the "More than friends zone"

Its a very tough ask, but not impossible, if your intrested in a girl never try the I'll be her friend first and then we can take it from there approach.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: friendship turn to love Aug 23, 2009
cutie pie wrote:Hey all, i'm a new member here as you can see.

well i want to talk about how friendship turn to love, first do you believe in "we are just friends, nothing more" ? and do you think its better to fall in love with a person who used to be your friend?

It's Ok, or maybe better, to fall in love with a person who used to be your friend. But are you ready if someday the relationship doesn't work, you'll lose a good friend?

Trust me, there's no such thing like "we can still be friend after a break up".
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 24, 2009
It is sometimes possible to remain friends, but it's no easy task.

I think it's great if friendships turn into something more, sa you already know the person very well.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: friendship turn to love Dec 20, 2009
first of all, no guy wants to be in the "we are just friends" zone for the sake of just "being friends", well unless you are gay.
wanting to be that with a girl means that you cant wait for the time were you want it to go much further than that, hence, getting into her pants.
guys who are "just friends" with girls are the guys whom the girls will turn to when they need to borrow some cash, a drive somewhere, borrow their car and stuff like that. u go out with a "firend girl" , say for dinner, u go to the toilet, during that time shes having a "very" friendly conversation with a guy she just met, he asks her whats up with u, she says oh, him? were just friends.. the guy absloutly looks down on you because he knows what you are just worth to her. and he walks away with the prize. u see the situation, and u cant help but look at yourself as the rettarded s o b ever.

so,
no, it doesnt exist 8)
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: friendship turn to love Dec 21, 2009
What a complete load of BS! Of course guys and girls can be mates, most of my best frinds happen to be guys! If you fall for a friend then great as you already know each other, but the problem comes if you then break up.

As the saying goes 'Relationships may come and go, but friends will always be there'.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: friendship turn to love May 08, 2010
based on my experience...girl and boy can be real bestfriends...which really rare...
wont be easy as you there will be circumstances that both of you fall into each other..
yet, you have to controll it as you wont like loosing real friendship.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
bear0704
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Friendship Turn To Love May 08, 2010
If you live from the heart in general
-knowing that jealousy and envy are not (because they can not) be pressent in the heart
and if you are wisely mature like that ~existing CONSCIOUSLY ~being nothingness
then you never judge anybody, nor anything really.
Then you know that you are to be with a person on your level - a friend for life like family.
"Cheating" happens TO EVERYBODY AT SOME POINT.
REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT YOUR BODY -just like you are not your house just because you're sitting it it
-just like you are not your car just because you are sitting in it and driving it.
INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM is what you will still have when you are all the above and with one on that kind of level.
Hipocrites cheet and get cheeted because they are sheep who do not possess the capability to think for themselves as individual beings.
more than 80% of the worlds population is lost -living just like programmed systems.
Most of the posts here just confirm that. Good luck. Love&Light, SMZ

-- Sat May 08, 2010 8:26 pm --

YOUR MESSAGE;
desertdudeshj wrote:Once you fall into the dreaded "friendship zone" with a babe that usually means doom. Cause then it's very hard to get out of that place and into the "More than friends zone"
Its a very tough ask, but not impossible, if your intrested in a girl never try the I'll be her friend first and then we can take it from there approach.

SMZ's answer;
YOU ARE TOTALLY LOST MAN! You are living on the majority-level ~superficial world.
What you think will only bring more false things and people to you.
Find who you really are inside without the outside, as if there was no people and no material competitive race. FROM THERE YOU'LL START TO SEE AND FEEL ALL TRUTH. And ONLY from there.
smilaz
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Friendship Turn To Love May 19, 2010
Its great to be in love with the person who was your friend. Like chocoholic said earlier, you know everything about each other, so you can balance and maintain the relationship in an understanding manner.
mobee
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance