Far Relationships

Topic locked
far relationships Jun 08, 2007
HEY

I do know this is a very common case.

I was friendly with a girl a year and a half. but now iam in dubai, and she in UK.. we wanna get married after some years.. SHe is gonna start her college and finish it off.

This is the hardest part of keepin this far relationship..priorities change,, life changes, new friends come in... but iam ready to wait for it...

give me tips on how to refresh our love till we meet next and get married

thksssssssss alllllllllooooooooooootttttttt..

tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 08, 2007
long distance relationships r so hard to maintain but it;s not impossible to make it work. it takes patience, trust and also communication is vital.
regarding the tips...well i think it;s important to make plans together and focus on that, dream together about the future even if u r far from each other.
also try to keep urself updated with what she does, with her problems, daily routine etc
it;s a challenge for both of u...try not to make a drama about the " being far" topic.
wish u good luck
:wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

far relationships Jun 09, 2007
My first post or reply.... hehehe....but not with the best words... :roll: Well my friend i've read your post... and alexandra's post... i tell you a bit of my story... i'm also working were in Emirates... I had a girlfriend and we where together for already SIX years... this work opportunity was simply impossible to say no, even to the future of our lifes...she even gave me all the suport to me to come here... but now, after three months away, and calling everyday (for instants, in the first month i had my european number on roaming...i spent 1.500€!!!), speaking on internet, never the less, we're finished... i cant explain you why...maybe because of the distance, maybe because of missunderstads, maybe because of destiny.... I totally agree like 200% with what Alexandra told you, but at the same time, and forgive for beeing so "cold", but you know, you must live day by day and you're the one you should take care of... to me when a couple is split away because of this kinds of things, it's a proof of what you have....if it's strong it will last and believe for sure, it will be much but much better afterwards...if it isn't strong enough, time will show it to you... it's life man... so my advice to you is...all that Alexandra told you, and once again, be cool man, very cool and get ready to fights and arguments....they're natural in this situation...when you're away from the one you love, things get complicated on the mind, on the body and on the soul...so be cool take it easy and think of this like an exam to what you have... dont stress out!!! remenber always: life is beautifull, and one popular saying of my country: man and women...you have tons of it!!!! Of course, its a popular saying... :wink: By the way, forgive me for my very bad english writting... long time without doing it!!!! Regards to everyone
mikePT
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Far Relationships Jun 10, 2010
long distance sucks.
lion81
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance