Dec 09, 2006
flip a coin..
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 09, 2006
Take the one who is best to you. And besides, the one who is not even
settled and not living in Dubai; how is your relationship with him? Are
you two officially together and how often do you meet? Think about how
the differences are and decide from that.
Burken
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 09, 2006
Guy B sounds like the obvious choice, but what exactly are you holding onto with Guy A? Is Guy B being settled down a big factor for you? In the end, you have to be with the person. Maybe he is making a lot of money, but there is some personality clashing. And maybe he's not exactly settled yet but you just get along great. I know in this desi culture how important the settled guy is...but just make sure that's not the ONLY thing. But in my opinion if Guy B has the right personality, plus all those other things, he's a good choice.

Did I just contradict myself? :oops:
noni
Dubai chat master

Dec 09, 2006
If you can't choose between these two you love none of them! :roll:
Better to wait for the RIGHT guy! :!:
guga
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 09, 2006
Yeah that was my first thought, but then I knew she might answer something
like "but they are so perfect, exactly what I want" or something near to that.
Burken
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 10, 2006
aint no one person's heart can love two ppl the same .. that just cant happen ..

yea true you can love someone for that quality an the other person for this quality ... but end of the day .. ur heart gonna love one person just alittle more then the other .. u jst gots to sit down close em eyes an look deep inside to see whom that person is ..

an dont be going runnin around lookin for money .. or a settl'd down nigga .. dont allow those kindda things to be an influence ... u heard.

so baby .. u already know who the one you want is .. all u gots to do is have the courage to let go of the other ...

but since J always says it like it is .... i personally think u aint the right girl for neither of them .... cause u playin them ... simple an plain .. so u better let go of both of them an look for another man an this time be true to him .. an thats for ur own good .

why

cause once u choose one of these guys .. an start revealin all ur feelings to him .. u are eventually gonna tell him bout the other guy .. cause u girls always reveal everything ... so then when he gets to know that .. he probably aint gonna react .. but he gonna go round ur back an lay someother hoochie .. cause u know yall be allover the place ..

so keep it real mami ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 10, 2006
Jamal wrote: .. but he gonna go round ur back an lay some other hoochie .. cause u know yall be all over the place ..

so keep it real mami ..

I love it Jamal
noni
Dubai chat master

Re: I am attracted to two guys at the same time.. Dec 10, 2006
easternjewel wrote:I m having hard time to let go one of them, what can i do? post your concern for my pity life :roll:

That's easy dear,

PICK ME
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Problem Solved 8) 8)
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Dec 10, 2006
Either you choose one or lose both...
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 10, 2006
EJ, if i am not mistaken this is still the "i like the guy" phase, hasnt developed to "i love the guy" thing. For me its not possible to be emotionally attached to two people at the same time. If you can do that i am amazed:), i would say they are not the true feelings.I wouldnt move on to someone else unless i know its over with the current person.

But if you want me to take a pick it would be guy B if you are thinking of life long commitment, based on the facts that u have quoted.

Cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 10, 2006
Jamal wrote:aint no one person's heart can love two ppl the same .. that just cant happen ..

yea true you can love someone for that quality an the other person for this quality ... but end of the day .. ur heart gonna love one person just alittle more then the other .. u jst gots to sit down close em eyes an look deep inside to see whom that person is ..

an dont be going runnin around lookin for money .. or a settl'd down nigga .. dont allow those kindda things to be an influence ... u heard.

so baby .. u already know who the one you want is .. all u gots to do is have the courage to let go of the other ...

but since J always says it like it is .... i personally think u aint the right girl for neither of them .... cause u playin them ... simple an plain .. so u better let go of both of them an look for another man an this time be true to him .. an thats for ur own good .

why

cause once u choose one of these guys .. an start revealin all ur feelings to him .. u are eventually gonna tell him bout the other guy .. cause u girls always reveal everything ... so then when he gets to know that .. he probably aint gonna react .. but he gonna go round ur back an lay someother hoochie .. cause u know yall be allover the place ..

so keep it real mami ..

thats the wisest post i have ever read

keeping it real homie
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 10, 2006
Alina hacked into EJ's account??? Who knew she had that kind of skills...

Just date them both or keep one in the freezer while the other one thaws out.
freza
Dubai chat master

Re: I am attracted to two guys at the same time.. Dec 10, 2006
easternjewel wrote:Hey no making fun, or giving smart arse comments cause when you are in sitiuation like mine you'l know how annoying it can get :lol:

Honestly, I did not realise when did this start.....So first, I was having difficulty liking any one dude, & now I like two of them at the same time :roll: I am sure they have the same feelins like I do, they show it in no. of ways & i do the same :oops:
(except they do not knw I have feelings for someone else at the same time :lol: sorry its funny)
Evaluation sheet:

Guy A
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah not really settled & is not in DUBAI :shock:

Guy B
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah, very much settled & is in DUBAI :roll:

I m having hard time to let go one of them, what can i do? post your concern for my pity life :roll:

You are in a very bad situation. very difficult to decide. one can realize who is in. very easy to say to choose one. keep continue with both of them and give it some more time may be you yourself come to conclusion.
abdalrasheed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 10, 2006
thank you peeps.

Thanks Jeevan, for getting it right, ITS NOT LOVE YET duh! Love is a very strong word.

Jamal, thanks, your post did make a lot of sense...this time
the financial part does not bother me... If i let go guy A for that, it would be unfair to him.

Freza There is a lil Alina in all of us :lol: I really like the "date both of them until you find out which is good" deal.... Thanks :wink:
No harm in doing that since hey, I havnt committed to any of them... just healthy flirting.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 12, 2006
EJ its obvious that you prefer Guy A more. Cos you alwyas want what you cant really have (not in Dubai)

And the only reasonmthat B dude is still in the picture is beacuse he s in Dubai.

But to be really sure and test my theory Ask yourself this question..

If they had both fallen over the edge of a cliff and you were holding their arms, but could only hold one of them so had to let the other go and he would certainly plunge to his death. Which one would you save?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 12, 2006
scarlet wrote:If they had both fallen over the edge of a cliff and you were holding their arms, but could only hold one of them so had to let the other go and he would certainly plunge to his death. Which one would you save?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I am not going for any clifftop walks with you sweetie!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 12, 2006
:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 12, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
scarlet wrote:If they had both fallen over the edge of a cliff and you were holding their arms, but could only hold one of them so had to let the other go and he would certainly plunge to his death. Which one would you save?

Knight

ME NEITHER!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
^ian^

Dec 12, 2006

wow, i would probably let go of the heavier one ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
why would anyone have clifftop walks anyway?????
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:

Knight

Geez but lemme just say OUCHHHHHHHH!
zam

Dec 12, 2006
zam wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:

Knight

Ok, but why? Would you go walking on a clifftop with someone who is thinking about whether if you fall they should save your life or not?
^ian^

Dec 12, 2006
EJ,

Excuse me for being rather rrank and to the point but one word: princess! (it may be extreme, but i don't think playing two guys is fair)

Think of how these guys will feel if they find out that you are seeing someone else. They obviously have strong feelings for you, which it appears have developed over a period of time and yet you are playing in two camps.

I really don't think its fair, do you. If you do not choose NOW, then you may lose both of them, or if you chose 1, then you may lose a good friend in the other if you continue to lead them along.

But, to answer your question, do you want a b/f here with you, who will always be there for you, or do you want a guy who is miles away and whilst can be there for you on the phone, cannot be physically?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 12, 2006
Right on brother 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
^ian^

Dec 12, 2006
yeah dude, fight the power

i think your absolutly right yorky. I know EJ wouldnt like it if she was cheated on with another girl with a guy she likes....right?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
scarlet, thank you, that was a very cool Hypothesis.
I hope you never get in that situation...poor guys :lol:

Yorky & others, why would I be a princess if i like two guys, its completly natural.....only uncommon... but natural. I m not sleeping with them nor I m committed* ...... I dont find healthy flirting & expressing my feelings for them a bitchy factor... if I really do feel for them & not lying to get out something from them..

Anyhow, I have cleared this whole thing anyway, only because it is unethical, & I would hate if it would happen to me.
easternjewel

Dec 12, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
zam wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:

Knight

Ok, but why? Would you go walking on a clifftop with someone who is thinking about whether if you fall they should save your life or not?

Clifftop could mean something else! gosh, i hate to be deep.

*checking some literature*
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: I am attracted to two guys at the same time.. Dec 13, 2006
easternjewel wrote:Hey no making fun, or giving smart arse comments cause when you are in sitiuation like mine you'l know how annoying it can get :lol:

Honestly, I did not realise when did this start.....So first, I was having difficulty liking any one dude, & now I like two of them at the same time :roll: I am sure they have the same feelins like I do, they show it in no. of ways & i do the same :oops:
(except they do not knw I have feelings for someone else at the same time :lol: sorry its funny)
Evaluation sheet:

Guy A
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah not really settled & is not in DUBAI :shock:

Guy B
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah, very much settled & is in DUBAI :roll:

I m having hard time to let go one of them, what can i do? post your concern for my pity life :roll:

you're lucky i'm not there or there would be a Guy C for you to be thinking about (A)
the_anomaly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 13, 2006
thank God I am lucky
easternjewel

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance