Dubai Would Not Accept Me And He Would Not Forgive Me????

Topic locked
Dubai would not accept me and he would not forgive me???? Nov 23, 2007
When I woke up this morning from a dream, i dreamed about my bf or lets say love, I remembered how do I get involve or get to know him at first. Well it started when i saw him on the screen of my computer and he told me " Hi. How are you ...“ From that day we shared lot of things for each other...he always said to me " honey, i love you" i replied " i love you sweetheart"...life is so sweet...I know online love is stupid or something stuffs that nerver become true., chatroom is where guys and girls search & flirt and forget after all. so many times i tried to for get him and tried not to contact with him...but i still keep contact with him....because i miss him so much every moment, if two persons they love each other they can meet in real life and end this story by a happy wedding...? for all of that reason, iam a mother, a wife, an ordinary woman in real life, i think Dubai would not accept me and he would not forgive me....????

[/list]

BlueRose
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 23, 2007
Well something like that happend to me too and im telling you that didnt had a happy end :roll: so "online love"never become true....
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 24, 2007
Enjoy the moments..... and have NO expectations!!

Try to view life as you are taking photgraphs..... perfect for that moment, with no idea what happened after!!

Stay cool!! :lol:
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 25, 2007
HAHAHAHAh...just use science my dear.

out of 50 women who have met men in so called UAE.

only 3 have not regretted their choices. Let that be a clue for you....
guest999

Re: Dubai would not accept me and he would not forgive me??? Nov 27, 2007
BlueRose wrote:for all of that reason, iam a mother, a wife, an ordinary woman in real life, i think Dubai would not accept me and he would not forgive me....????

More than enough reasons for you to stop online flirting and pay attention to your own family - which is real and not virtual.
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Dubai would not accept me and he would not forgive me??? Nov 27, 2007
SCY wrote:
BlueRose wrote:for all of that reason, iam a mother, a wife, an ordinary woman in real life, i think Dubai would not accept me and he would not forgive me....????

More than enough reasons for you to stop online flirting and pay attention to your own family - which is real and not virtual.

That's right
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

hey Dec 02, 2007
i was into all this when i was 16,
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 27, 2007
:cry:
BlueRose
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 27, 2007
HACK is still into this...i can tell....hes my younger bro....
intimateali
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 27, 2007
Life is not easy...

On the other hand, an air hostess can be.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance