Dubai Dating

Topic locked
Dubai Dating Aug 06, 2005
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Aug 06, 2005
hi there ,, yes ,,, unfortunatly this is happening here ,,, its just stupid ,, but the fact is there are girls who accept this kind of approaching which i consider totaly stupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid ,,,, its not my point of view coz i am a muslim only ,, i mean ,, if a guy wants to approach a girl - regardless what the habits or the religion is - there are many other better ways,, than this stupidity .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 06, 2005
I agree... I find this SMS habit of hitting on girls to be cheesy and dumb...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 06, 2005
Liban wrote:I agree... I find this SMS habit of hitting on girls to be cheesy and dumb...

i had a poem sent to me when i was in city centre, 'you are like a young bird, I want to spread your wings' hahahahahaha
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 07, 2005
yes i too think that passing sms / phone number over blue tooth are ... stupid and totally corny .... but ... buys we have to understand dubai specially the locals are very conservative ... they are very much attached to their culture.... it might look stupid and cheezzyy to some of use but to them its a form of communication ... or a small rebellion if you may ..... it only shows progress ... and it only shows that human being human ... needs to have controll of their lives... and ... im giving dubai 10 more years and it would be as open as lebanon,.. syria,.. or hell as open as US ,.. :lol: but now ... they have to make do with blue tooth passing sms and numbers :lol: :lol: :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 07, 2005
Technology is no substitude for good ole fashion GAME!!!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 08, 2005
yes its not !! pump ... but like i said in their culture !!!! with all the restrictions ... thats it ... thats their game ...
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 08, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Technology is no substitude for good ole fashion GAME!!!!

well,, yes,,, i wish they could create blue tounge ,,or bluepenus ,,,,,,,,, looooooooooooooooooooooll ,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance