Dubai Arab Dating Scene

Topic locked
Dubai arab dating scene Sep 09, 2008
Hi all,

I'm a middle easterner living in New Zealand and who has lived here for quite a long time. Lately I've been thinking of working in Dubai as to the opportunities in there and also to sort of connect back with my arabic culture.

The question is how is the dating scene for arab community in Dubai? What I mean by that is I'm interested in having a relationship with a descent arab girl ( sorry western girls although you're cute but I've been in the west for too long! ) and hopefully more than just a relationship. Are there a lot of descent arab girls in Dubai? Someone who still connects with her arabic and islamic culture? If so where are the places to go to in order to meet them? Any experiences\directions guys?

Cheers

westwood
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 09, 2008
Okay how many times do I have to say this!?

THIS IS NOT A DATING FORUM!!!! Take the lonely hearts drivel somewhere else please for the love of God!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 10, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Okay how many times do I have to say this!?

THIS IS NOT A DATING FORUM!!!! Take the lonely hearts drivel somewhere else please for the love of God!

Well first of all miss Chocoholic I'm not a lonely heart! or have any drivels as such .. The forum is talking about romance in Dubai right? so I was merely asking about the romance culture in Dubai if you will. We all know that Dubai is such a multicultural city and was just wondering how arabs act in the whole dating scene.

Meanwhile you don't have to get upset, I know! you can go get some chocolate 8)
westwood
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Dubai arab dating scene Sep 13, 2008
westwood wrote:The question is how is the dating scene for arab community in Dubai?....

Are there a lot of descent arab girls in Dubai? .....

If so where are the places to go to in order to meet them? Any experiences\directions guys?Cheers

And you call this what? :roll: :roll:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

romance forum discussion Sep 13, 2008
now to the MODERATORS...

u guys r crazed out hypocrites....

its a romance forum...dont discuss that ,,,only disucss this...what the hell...

now when i get started...i cant CONTROL...ya...
LASTMANONEARTH
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 13, 2008
I dont know if Choco even read the post of west. He aint looking for a ONS or casual relationship, he is asking a genuine question.

Well west I personally havent dated traditional girls. But I do belive them as traditional girls. Best bet would be to join community centre or a social arab (they usually have traditional girl) girl who introduce you to other women.
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 14, 2008
thanks lastmanonearth and desert surfer .. I think this is the sort of things that can be disscussed here otherwise what would in a dating forum? lol

So desert surfer what do you mean by a social club or a community center, something like lets say a 'arab event organiser'? are these available in Dubai? and by the way what I meant is for some arab girl that is outgoing, career oriented etc but at the same time values her culture..maybe not what you meant by a 'traditional girl' as such, or maybe depends on your definition..
the reason i'm asking this is that when I visited Dubai, it was very western but wondered what was it like for arabs in regards to the dating scene ?

Cheers
westwood
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance