Does The Devil Sleep Between Two Different Religions?

Topic locked
Does the devil sleep between two different religions? Jan 02, 2008
Especially in Dubai there are a lot of people from different backgrounds and religions. It is easy to get involved with somebody from another religion. My experience is that in the end this never works out. Even when the parties involved are secular, there always seems to be pressure from the families. So is it true that a serious relationship with a future between two different religions doesn´t work? I am very interested in your opinions and experiences!

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2008
from my experience....it doesnt work

but im a muslim female, so that could be why
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 03, 2008
It seems to work when the guy is muslim and the girl is...available.

:shock: :shock: :wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 03, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:It seems to work when the guy is muslim and the girl is...available.
Knight

:lol:
Yeah, but in the end he will ask her to convert right? Although I believe in certain cases a Muslim man is allowed to marry a non-Muslim woman.
In the beginning it also works when a Muslim woman is available for a non-Muslim guy. But, twice they asked me to convert (or is the correct term revert?) when it got serious.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 03, 2008
yup, you're absolutely right. Muslim men are allowed to marry non-Muslim women, only if they follow Christianity or Judaism's...since they are considered people of the book. these are the rules, but in this day and age it doesn't seem to bother most. :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 03, 2008
hmm.. is this guy clairvoyant?
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 03, 2008
I remember an old post here......about a Pak man (muslim) asking about getting married here in dubai with a Filipina lady (RC). When people are in love (supposing they are) they get delirous and will do anything for the sake of it. Never heard from him again, it work out or no....no idea...I do hope it does work for them in the end. I'ts really a continuing process of adjustments with each other emotionally, culturally and as well as religion.
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 03, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:hmm.. is this guy clairvoyant?

what guy...what are you talking about st.?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2008
a lot of couples has survived their religious differences... to me its not the biggest deal and it should it be so. what really make or break a relationship from this perspective, is how a person perceive his/her role in the relationship dictated by his/her religion.

muslim males get over excited about converting their christian wives while they themselves need conversion the most. it is most bigotry and hypocritical from their side. their attempts, however direct or indirect, sicken me.
Yeats
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 07, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:It seems to work when the guy is muslim and the girl is...available.

:shock: :shock: :wink:

Knight

not available .. rather the girl is of a religion of book meaning either Christian or a Jew ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance