Does Anyone Have A Normal Relationship In Dubai?

Topic locked
Does anyone have a normal relationship in Dubai? May 22, 2006
?????

themindboggles
Dubai Forums Member

May 22, 2006
I think when you stop looking for something it tends to find you.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2006
Thank you OB1 for that
themindboggles
Dubai Forums Member

May 22, 2006
That's a note out of my own book.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2006
First off 7 months is long time and depending on if your the meat of the bread in a sandwich there is nothing wrong with that either hehehe.

Seriously though you know there is something to be said about not looking because what you are looking for will find you. But don't just stay here on the internet get out there, do what you enjoy doing and who knows whom you'll meet,

Good luck
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Does anyone have a normal relationship in Dubai? May 22, 2006
Hey in todays day and age what is normal. Ppl in dubai communicate on email and chat in chat rooms. And this is a small city. Is that normal. Takes weeks sometimes months to meet.
Either we have a standard for "normal" and for abnormal or sub-normal or accept everything as normal. As no two situations will be identical. Each has is own peculiarity and its own set of rules. A man in Dubai is liked by a much much younger female Asian and he feels younger and goes to leave his "aged wife". A female does young men and they treat her like their age.
What could be normal in this appartment may not be in the next doors'; its very very difficult to put a label on whats strange.

I say one can set her/his own "normal" standard and work on that basis.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2006
Does one exist anywhere in the world??
Majestic
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 10, 2006
i think a "normal relationship" is an abnormal one...if u understand what i mean....hehehe.... everyone has problems to see how strong ur bond is....or jus to test eachother...without these..the relationship is just going to be just straight boring !
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Jun 11, 2006
Testing relationship is a different context as a whole. Having a normal relationship is something different. If you really beleive in your love, there is no need to test your relations. we only test things when we are not sure of something

cheers
deepineyez
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 11, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:i think a "normal relationship" is an abnormal one...if u understand what i mean....hehehe.... everyone has problems to see how strong ur bond is....or jus to test eachother...without these..the relationship is just going to be just straight boring !

What are you talking about?

Everyone has their own definition of normal relationship. For some people a normal relationship is never to see each other again after a one nighter. :wink:
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 12, 2006
it must be sad being u :roll:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 16, 2006
raidah wrote:it must be sad being u :roll:

:cheers: :cheers: :lol: soooo true
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules