It Is Difficult To Make Friends In Dubai?

Topic locked
Jun 07, 2009
open your heart , it s not difficult

matrixsun
Dubai Forum User

Re: It is difficult to make friends in Dubai? Jun 17, 2009
Sofia wrote:I´m single, I´m going to work 1 year in Dubai. But I want to know if it posible find serious people and make goog friends in Dubai. The stories that I hear are not good.
bsr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: It is difficult to make friends in Dubai? Jun 17, 2009
Sofia wrote:I´m single, I´m going to work 1 year in Dubai. But I want to know if it posible find serious people and make goog friends in Dubai. The stories that I hear are not good.

By now I am sure you must have made a lot of friends...???
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 17, 2009
Hey Sofia - Hows life been . I am new to Dubai - going thro the sam epain of finding new good friends. Mind sharing your experiences.

Cheers
bsr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Wana be frnds? Jun 20, 2009
Been here for a while now but was too busy (maybe i thought I was) to make any frnds outside my office !!!

Not intrested in love relationship BUT would like to spend my weekend in good company.

So you in Dxb now? Where you working and whats going on with you? Lets talk and then see if we could atleast meetup.

tc and njoy
accilies
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 20, 2009
Hi folks, It takes a lot of effort to make friends in Dubai. People at work hardly hang out. I miss New york and Chicago where an evening drink together before you got on the train was routine.

Going out for a round at the driving range or an afternoon in the park with friends for a night out dinner and movie is normal

If you go hang out at bars and clubs here most often you will be approached by a pay to play date.

All clubs here require a female to accompany you, so there goes the chance of meeting someone.
sunmstr
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 21, 2009
:nike:

:newb:
harrySFRIEND
Dubai Forums Member

longlasting friendship Jul 13, 2009
I like to meet man and women who like realy good friendship. Friendship has great impact on life. Please join me.
highfly
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 14, 2009
MC wrote:Friend is just another word for acquaintance till I get to sleep with you. You will find lots of people being 'friendly' and 'funny', but chances are it's not cause you have a great 'personality'. Though I'm probably just talking out my a#s again...

Anyway for the right price I'll be your friend!

no man can prevent him self from desiring a nice girl, but NORMAL guys dont allow them selves to be diven by hormons when the girl is a good friend/ potential friend.

so I guess what u r saying is not applicable for all guys

cheers
eyad84
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 14, 2009
MC wrote:Friend is just another word for acquaintance till I get to sleep with you. You will find lots of people being 'friendly' and 'funny', but chances are it's not cause you have a great 'personality'. Though I'm probably just talking out my a#s again...

Anyway for the right price I'll be your friend!

What an honest answer you big HO.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Need a Good sharing partner Jul 15, 2009
Dear all,

I am new in dubai, looking for a good relationship, friendship or others. Is there any good female friend to talk about life.
haroon
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 21, 2009
Hi All,
I am from indonesia and will introduce my self.. my name is gumilar and willing to make friends in dubai. I apologize because my english not very well.

Thanks for your introduction.
Best Regards,
goem
goem
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 26, 2009
I think making friends here is pretty much the same on how you make friends elsewhere. I mean, yes, the scene's pretty much diverse and there are a lot of factors to consider, but hey, it all boils down to your attitude. It's like pure physics, for every action there's an equal reaction. Be nice and you'll get nice in return...but not all the time, hehe! Jst don't be too naive. Know the boundaries. It also helps to do some little research on the cultural background of the place. I'm also new here in Dubai, and I've made some friends already. But jst a few. (And i wanna meet more, you can never have too many friends, ayt?)And i've also met some creepy weirdos, so be careful, guys! Peace out!
Papercut
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 28, 2009
hai sofia,, iam in dubai for ur all kind of pc issues , laptop maintenance. all it rlated jobs, u can send keepurpcclean@gmail
keepurpcclean

Jul 28, 2009
Well it depends on criteria of choosing friends. Not all or anyone can be called friend. I am born and brought up here but still have a very fewer friends; not becoz i couldnt get along but didnot find sincere ones. So finding friends is a task. I agree some extent to papercut with the attitude bit... and Equal reaction. Com on guys, lets adopt an honest approach and attitude for friendship.
I have a group of 6 friends with recruitment options still opened... :)
fetish
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 28, 2009
fetish wrote:Well it depends on criteria of choosing friends. Not all or anyone can be called friend. I am born and brought up here but still have a very fewer friends; not becoz i couldnt get along but didnot find sincere ones. So finding friends is a task. I agree some extent to papercut with the attitude bit... and Equal reaction. Com on guys, lets adopt an honest approach and attitude for friendship.

Do they all have nice feet? :roll:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 28, 2009
Are you saying he has the fetish or you? :shock:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Are you saying he has the fetish or you? :shock:

Would it make a difference? Do you have nice feet? :roll: :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 28, 2009
My pedicurist tells me so.....:P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 29, 2009
fetish wrote:Well it depends on criteria of choosing friends. Not all or anyone can be called friend. I am born and brought up here but still have a very fewer friends; not becoz i couldnt get along but didnot find sincere ones. So finding friends is a task. I agree some extent to papercut with the attitude bit... and Equal reaction. Com on guys, lets adopt an honest approach and attitude for friendship.

Can i pass my CV then? :wink:
Papercut
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance