DATING A JORDANIAN 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME HELP!!

Topic locked
DATING A JORDANIAN 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME HELP!! Sep 17, 2014
I meet him because of my bestfriend.. my bestfriend is married to a jordanian guy, both of them are very close to me..her husband's cousin first was very silent and didnt approach me. i forgot my eye glasses in his car and the next evening he called me up..but it doesnt end there..we go out...night after night..just 2 hours road trip every night..just talking about our work and family..we feel comfortable at each other.he even said it is hard to find someone u are comfortable chatting with specially him..a muslim,a very devoted muslim.who prays 5 times without miss..but the thing is he dont want his cousin and my friend to know about whats going on.. but then i still trust him coz i see him as a nice person. then he encourage me to become a muslim..give me books..we sometimes discuss Islam.. but last night i dont know what happened..i want to stay away from him but i cant..we been to a place i do not know..i just asked him if he ever loved someone before then he said he doesnt know love.then i answered back that he is not a human if he dont know what love is..i dont know how i offended him but he started touching me..kiss me harshly as if he is like a dog going crazy...then i said i cant and he stop..but i got bruised since he touched me not in a gentle manner..he tried to convince me again but i said i wanna go home...while on our way home he is silent he said he dont know what happened to him..he didnt say sorry directly but i know he regret what he did..he asked me if i am mad..he asked me to look at him but i cannot since i was hurt by his action..he came today and he didnt bring his car..now hes afraid to be with me in it..or in any places where he will be tempted to do it again.he said he is bad and allah will punish him.he even asked me to wear abaya lol ..we just walked..talked..and he said he is a bad guy.do you think i should believe him??he is a goodman with a good job with a well mannered family..highly educated one..but i dont know..should i believe him or not? :bounce:

fixme
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: DATING A JORDANIAN 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME HELP!! Sep 18, 2014
fixme , If that guy is really good as you are saying then I think that guy is interest in you. And being a good friend you should keep distances to that guy as he is already married to one of your good friend.
videogamesae
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: DATING A JORDANIAN 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME HELP!! Sep 19, 2014
videogamesae , he is not married to my friend..but a relative of them
fixme
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: DATING A JORDANIAN 10 YEARS OLDER THAN ME HELP!! Sep 29, 2014
seems he likes you but wants you to be like a fellow muslim before he will step up his game.

ur denial was what made him see you as a woman of substance and i feel he appreciates that part of you alot and could not be willing to let you go.

BOTTOM LINE: He does like you but u non-muslim status is a hinderance!!
watchman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance