Dating Etiquette

Topic locked
Nov 27, 2008
General_A: There is such a thing as a sense of humour, lots of people get offended over nothing on this forum, for some obscure reason that I can't quite grasp. Besides, beeing a success with the ladies doesn't make you a pervert...Down here in North America, we call someone like you a PLAYA HATA! 8)

Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 27, 2008
Pimpin80 wrote:General_A: There is such a thing as a sense of humour, lots of people get offended over nothing on this forum, for some obscure reason that I can't quite grasp. Besides, beeing a success with the ladies doesn't make you a pervert...Down here in North America, we call someone like you a PLAYA HATA! 8)

then keep it in north america, with the north american women. PLAYA :wink:
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 29, 2008
general_A wrote:
Pimpin80 wrote:General_A: There is such a thing as a sense of humour, lots of people get offended over nothing on this forum, for some obscure reason that I can't quite grasp. Besides, beeing a success with the ladies doesn't make you a pervert...Down here in North America, we call someone like you a PLAYA HATA! 8)

then keep it in north america, with the north american women. PLAYA :wink:

I only gave a stupid reply to your dumb comment. My post about the doctor's wife was something I like to call a joke, but you obviously prefered using it to call me names and stir up some moral debate. Besides, don't worry, I'm only going after women who come from places where it's normal to do so. I never talked about the local emiratis, they were not even implicitly included. I think you need to chill out man 8)
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 29, 2008
Relax.. Relax..Dun fight.. Cool man.. Jes ignore man..
ivanlim84
Dubai Forum User

Dec 23, 2008
The truth hurts..aw!
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance