Dating In DUBAI - Is It Worth It

Topic locked
Dating in DUBAI - is it worth it Oct 14, 2006
Is it worth dating in DUBAI, dating for long term relationship, i have heard that this is a place where commitment dosent exisit.

Scare Face
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Dating in DUBAI - is it worth it Oct 14, 2006
Scare Face wrote:Is it worth dating in DUBAI, dating for long term relationship, i have heard that this is a place where commitment dosent exisit.

the % of gold diggers seems exceedingly higer in Dubai than most places ive been.... and ive covered almost every corner.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

rvp_legend wrote:
Scare Face wrote:Is it worth dating in DUBAI, dating for long term relationship, i have heard that this is a place where commitment dosent exisit.

the % of gold diggers seems exceedingly higer in Dubai than most places ive been.... and ive covered almost every corner.

you must have not covered LA then ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

haha who told you that? :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

MaaaD wrote:you must have not covered LA then ..

Considering the difference in populations, the % in Dubai is higher.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

rvp_legend wrote:

Please elaborate...
dubailover
Dubai Forums Frequenter

dubailover wrote:
rvp_legend wrote:

Please elaborate...

Ok, shall break it down further.

Dubai, for its size and low population(working and domestic) has a seriously high number of Gold diggers.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Dating in DUBAI - is it worth it Oct 15, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:

true .. very true..

in dubai its stupid .. you see a guy in a ferrari runnin after women..

in LA you got a ferrari you jst sit back relax an watch the ladies swarm allover you ...

do you feel the difference now ??????

the gold diggers in dubai wanna get served even after you give them the gold... an yea you gotta give it to em

in LA you just talk about the gold or show em the gold an they will serve you proper .. u dont gotta give em nothin ...

in the UK jst buy the girl a pepsi or somethin an its on

*silly comment*
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jamal wrote:
in the UK jst buy the girl a pepsi or somethin an its on

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jamal wrote:an most places of the world just tell em u a virgin an they will all be intrested in servin you..

so that was your pickup line ? "hey baby i am virgin wanna de-flower me!" ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 15, 2006
:lol: :lol: well it did work though... give it a try ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jamal wrote:the gold diggers in dubai wanna get served even after you give them the gold... an yea you gotta give it to em

I definately agree. So many of the girls here are out of control. They have been spoilt so silly they've lost touch with reality.

Jamal wrote:in the UK jst buy the girl a pepsi or somethin an its on

This did make me chuckle. Although i'd rather buy a girl a beer, speak to her for a while get to know her and then make progress rather than Spend money on a chick who's then off with a higher bidder.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 15, 2006
Quit frankly it's got much to do with the population ratio here, there are far more guys than girls, so they can take their pick. Men are stupid show-offs much of the time for trying to pretentious idiots, flashing the cash about and then wonder why they get taken for a ride. :roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 15, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Quit frankly it's got much to do with the population ratio here, there are far more guys than girls, so they can take their pick. Men are stupid show-offs much of the time for trying to pretentious idiots, flashing the cash about and then wonder why they get taken for a ride. :roll:

Hmm

i think the responsibility is both ways.

There are too many rich idiots who are able to and do flash the cash.
There are too many women who insist on expensive gifts so even the average joe has to spend big to land himself a woman.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 16, 2006
I can buy myself all the pretty things I want...so I dont really need someone that has all the cash... :roll:

I think it is stupid though, my cousin and I had this conversation earlier today when we were at the mamzar. It seems that guys here will go to any lengths to show off how rich they are...even if they aren't that rich to begin with...i.e. rent an expensive car because that will get them a girl to sleep with.

Honestly, I have a question for you guys. Why do you do it? If you hate gold diggers so much...why flash all the pretty things that you have? Why not just be an average joe and get the girl you want...then show off as much as you like?

I understand how the girls are to blame as well...especially here in the UAE. And I do agreee with the statement that we are spoiled...and maybe not all are, I know my parents didn't spoil me and I am very grateful for that because I think I turned out pretty good :wink:

I hope my rambling makes sense :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 16, 2006
well .. hmmm let me say it like this then baby...

i USED TO ride in a 88 corolla .now i walk. i dnt got a dirham to my name .. and if u get with me we always gonna have to go dutch on the bills .. well sometimes (most of the times ) u might have to handle the entire bill on you own...

But .. i got nothin but TRUE love for ya ..

do you wanna get with me mami?

Would u be my girlfriend :roll:

alright well since i dnt got nothin much of materialistic value to persuade you ....
let me give away my honour for you and say ..... baby pls would you get me?
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 16, 2006
okay we dont want losers ! ^
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 16, 2006
hahahahaha ... ^ you seee ... told yall majority of women we got in this city is just two dolla ho's... as seen ^

shit has just been proven ^ :wink:

and ohh yea baby ... for the record you know you want me .. so pls take it easy u aint doin a good job of hidin it.. 8)
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 16, 2006
I have a really nice single friend who can only find single and married guys who want to bed her and leave her, or she gets rejected by some guys because she doesn't look like a supermodel and dress like the gold-diggers all do. So, do guys really want a nice girl? Or do they only want a nice girl who looks like a supermodel and dresses like a gold-digger? (And how many of those exist?)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 16, 2006
^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

love how u twisted the whole topic the other way round and made the women look innocent again...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 16, 2006
Jamal, we women are always innocent. :angel12:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 16, 2006
Jamal wrote:hahahahaha ... ^ you seee ... told yall majority of women we got in this city is just two dolla ho's... as seen ^

shit has just been proven ^ :wink:

and ohh yea baby ... for the record you know you want me .. so pls take it easy u aint doin a good job of hidin it.. 8)

what you mean 'proven' ? your too quick to jump to conclusions, & your approach to addressing women is just sad " two dolla ho's" ?

For the readers: any guy who feeds on his girls money is a Loser, thats what my post said.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

how to find that kind of women Oct 16, 2006
well, since ive been here for 2 weeks i have been out near 4 times a night, and all i can see is pretty girls, that wont EVEN look at me, and hey, im not that bad of a looker my self, but i dodnt owen a car yet, so mosst of my tuoring is with taxi....

and i dont flash cask im quiet conservative on my sending- tho ive never faced difficulties any where else in the world- ive lived in sydney, berlin, cyprus, london and never faced this..

where to go to meet average girls
Scare Face
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: how to find that kind of women Oct 16, 2006
Scare Face wrote:where to go to meet average girls

Average places?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 16, 2006
Jamal, Please clean up your language otherwise your posts will be edited.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: how to find that kind of women Oct 16, 2006
Scare Face wrote:well, since ive been here for 2 weeks i have been out near 4 times a night, and all i can see is pretty girls, that wont EVEN look at me, and hey, im not that bad of a looker my self, but i dodnt owen a car yet, so mosst of my tuoring is with taxi....

and i dont flash cask im quiet conservative on my sending- tho ive never faced difficulties any where else in the world- ive lived in sydney, berlin, cyprus, london and never faced this..

where to go to meet average girls

If a girl won't look at you because you don't have a car...she is not worth it anyway
noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 16, 2006
Expensive cars are overated, they're just penis extensions.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 16, 2006
kanelli wrote:I have a really nice single friend who can only find single and married guys who want to bed her and leave her, or she gets rejected by some guys because she doesn't look like a supermodel and dress like the gold-diggers all do. So, do guys really want a nice girl? Or do they only want a nice girl who looks like a supermodel and dresses like a gold-digger? (And how many of those exist?)

:thumbleft:
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Expensive cars are overated, they're just penis extensions.

Agree!

Especially for those guys spend 2/3 of the salary each month just to pay off the finance, and 1/3 of the salary for the gas for 2 weeks and walk to work for the rest of the month.

I think if someone have alot of $$ then it's ok to have a expensive car, but those who think a expensive car can impress girls are very stupid. Most of the girls don't care about what car you driving. Lets put it this way, it's better to have a full wallet to take the girl to a nice place to eat then a expensive car to drive thur Burger King!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 16, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Jamal, Please clean up your language otherwise your posts will be edited.

ahhh common baby ... this the love i get .. for comin in ur zone ..

but its all good ... for you anythin mami

and easternjewel ...

any man that feeds of his womans cash .... is termd as a straight up HUSTLA

remember dont hate the playa .. hate the game baby :wink:

and ohh yea ... me labelin women with those words ... well yea i know its sad ... but i call it as i see it baby ...

no pun intended girl.

you know i got much love and respect for all the women in here ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 16, 2006
kanelli wrote:Jamal, we women are always innocent. :angel12:

thats why keep on callin all of yall angels ... cause in the depths of our heart we know that the majority of yall women is just tryin to make it ... :) :wink:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance