Dating In DUBAI - Is It Worth It

Topic locked
Re: how to find that kind of women Oct 17, 2006
Scare Face wrote:well, since ive been here for 2 weeks i have been out near 4 times a night, and all i can see is pretty girls, that wont EVEN look at me, and hey, im not that bad of a looker my self, but i dodnt owen a car yet, so mosst of my tuoring is with taxi....

and i dont flash cask im quiet conservative on my sending- tho ive never faced difficulties any where else in the world- ive lived in sydney, berlin, cyprus, london and never faced this..

where to go to meet average girls

So on the basis of the fact that women don't look at you you think they want a guy with money? How do you jump to a conclusion like that? Maybe they have better things to do than look at you. You've been here all of 2 weeks ... give it some time .... PUHLEASE!!!

PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 18, 2006
Interesting comments from everyone.

I still stand by my earlier comment that i have found Dubai to have a higher or more visibly higher percentage of gold diggers than any other place ive been.

When the bar is raised so high, the average Joe has to try to keep up, just to get to entry level.

But it has become one of those cities....
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 25, 2006
I must have caught a certain strain of daftness from somewhere to be asking this but where do these hordes of gold diggers supposed roam? :D

Anyway I just had to add my 2 fils here: Dubai is likened to an island... for romance, you'd better brought it with you when you arrived 'cause you won't find it here :roll:
Guilo2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance