Dating A Divorced Woman, Who Has A Kid.

Topic locked
Dating a divorced Woman, who has a kid. Apr 12, 2009
I'm searching for my other half. a friend of mine called me the other day saying that he known a lady who was married once, and she has a kid from her x. do you advice me to date that lady, and see what my fate hides.? is it a wrong decision to be connected with a divorced woman, who has a kid?

howdy

Apr 12, 2009
If u guys are compatible and if you have the maturity, then give it a try.

You haven't started dating her yet....so I don't think you need to be too concerned about the kid, in the initial stages of the relationship I don't think her child will really get involved with every guy the mom dates.....but later if thing seem to be working out, then ur gonna have to adress your relationsip with the child as well!

As I said earlier it all boils down to how mature you are!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 12, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:If u guys are compatible and if you have the maturity, then give it a try.

You haven't started dating her yet....so I don't think you need to be too concerned about the kid, in the initial stages of the relationship I don't think her child will really get involved with every guy the mom dates.....but later if thing seem to be working out, then ur gonna have to adress your relationsip with the child as well!

As I said earlier it all boils down to how mature you are!

Well, well. You surprise me with your response. And I agree.

If she is a concerned parent, she would not introduce to/include the child in, the relationship until she believes that there is substance and a foundation for a future with you. This will give you time to know her as a person and a mother, and should the occasion arise you will be able to observe her as a mother and build a relationship with the child.

I believe that God put certain men and women on this earth to look after and love someone else's child(ren), which makes those men and women pretty special people. If you are not prepared to raise and love this child then don't start something you won't be able to finish, or if further down in the relationship you realize that you can't, then be honest and withdraw from the relationship.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Dating a divorced Woman, who has a kid. Apr 12, 2009
howdy wrote:I'm searching for my other half. a friend of mine called me the other day saying that he known a lady who was married once, and she has a kid from her x. do you advice me to date that lady, and see what my fate hides.? is it a wrong decision to be connected with a divorced woman, who has a kid?

It depends on how serious you will be on the relationship, as divorced woman and a mother usually looks for something serious. And make sure every issues are clear on the other side (really divorced or just separated). It's none of your business but it may affect in the future and could get you in trouble.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 13, 2009
Well well look at you lot to presume and assume. The lady in question might not want to date Howdy! So there!

And goats have 'kids' people have 'children'.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 13, 2009
And a good morning to you Chocs.

Two valid points!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 14, 2009
Only one way to find out man!

Do your thing! and see what happens
guest999

Apr 14, 2009