Cute Playboy For Ladies

Topic locked
Cute Playboy for ladies Feb 13, 2007
hey ladies,
here i am cute playboy in dubai to play kaamasutra games with u. u can use me to satisfy all ur intimate desires. mail me to nihal_cuteboy@yahoo.com
total satisfaction n confidentiality assured.

playboydubai
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 13, 2007
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 13, 2007
Well, ................ he's persistant. :roll:
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 13, 2007
pappe when will u learn :) :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 13, 2007
HAHAHA Come on dude...
Frodo

Feb 13, 2007
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a candidate for you......

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-274.htm

Have fun!!!!!
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 13, 2007
:lol: :lol: stop it for God's sake!!!
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Re: Cute Playboy for ladies Feb 13, 2007
playboydubai wrote:hey ladies,
here i am cute playboy in dubai to play kaamasutra games with u. u can use me to satisfy all ur intimate desires. mail me to nihal_cuteboy@yahoo.com
total satisfaction n confidentiality assured.

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=15009
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 14, 2007
what an idiot

:lol: :lol:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 14, 2007
hmm

as ur email mentions "cuteboy". I really dont know how u came to that conclusion unless u look in the mirror and say damn I am cute which is so gay.

I just wish a pipette or a pin gets u in ur pee hole so that anytime u feel all turned on think about a pipette down there!!

Oh btw I was wrong u should be shot. U should be left for some hungry rats to keep on eating u alive while a beautiful Beethoven music goes on and ppl enjoying ur death as slowly ur gutted and eaten very slow.

It's so sick to have some kind of person like u. Even if I called u stupid I would be actually insulting the person who is stupid or any otherword would be an actual insult to the person who deserves it.

Your one of those types of ppl who never respected a girl, a lady or even who knows ur mother. Self deprived because u cant get a girl. U buy a webcam and show urself to ppl on the net while trying to sex chat with a female on the net. Half of the times u will be seen in bars like Imperial suites picking up females because ur so frustrated u wont even go out and try to respect ppl and whenever a mom, daughter or any girl u see in a mall getting a instant hard on. SOB like u screw the name of lot of ppl. Plus who knows even at work or in college u looked at females, teachers, office colleagues u look in that way. Even if u get married u still wont be satisfied and still do it cuz ur worse than any pervert in this planet.

Next time u post a thread like this. Be sure ur life is safe cuz I certainly wish u die and I sit on a chair and see u die while I laugh.

P.S. Sorry df ppl. But I dont like this crap. Though am not 100 percent perfect but I just expressed my opinion
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 14, 2007
Unknown Devil wrote:Next time u post a thread like this. Be sure ur life is safe cuz I certainly wish u die and I sit on a chair and see u die while I laugh.

Who would have known the devil has an evil side!! :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Feb 14, 2007
Unknown Devil wrote:hmm

as ur email mentions "cuteboy". I really dont know how u came to that conclusion unless u look in the mirror and say damn I am cute which is so gay.

I just wish a pipette or a pin gets u in ur pee hole so that anytime u feel all turned on think about a pipette down there!!

Oh btw I was wrong u should be shot. U should be left for some hungry rats to keep on eating u alive while a beautiful Beethoven music goes on and ppl enjoying ur death as slowly ur gutted and eaten very slow.

It's so sick to have some kind of person like u. Even if I called u stupid I would be actually insulting the person who is stupid or any otherword would be an actual insult to the person who deserves it.

Your one of those types of ppl who never respected a girl, a lady or even who knows ur mother. Self deprived because u cant get a girl. U buy a webcam and show urself to ppl on the net while trying to love chat with a female on the net. Half of the times u will be seen in bars like Imperial suites picking up females because ur so frustrated u wont even go out and try to respect ppl and whenever a mom, daughter or any girl u see in a mall getting a instant hard on. SOB like u screw the name of lot of ppl. Plus who knows even at work or in college u looked at females, teachers, office colleagues u look in that way. Even if u get married u still wont be satisfied and still do it cuz ur worse than any pervert in this planet.

Next time u post a thread like this. Be sure ur life is safe cuz I certainly wish u die and I sit on a chair and see u die while I laugh.

P.S. Sorry df ppl. But I dont like this crap. Though am not 100 percent perfect but I just expressed my opinion

I think that's a bit over the top! :shock:
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 14, 2007
XPClone wrote:

Your one of those types of ppl who never respected a girl, a lady or even who knows ur mother. Self deprived because u cant get a girl. U buy a webcam and show urself to ppl on the net while trying to love chat with a female on the net. Half of the times u will be seen in bars like Imperial suites picking up females because ur so frustrated u wont even go out and try to respect ppl and whenever a mom, daughter or any girl u see in a mall getting a instant hard on. SOB like u screw the name of lot of ppl. Plus who knows even at work or in college u looked at females, teachers, office colleagues u look in that way. Even if u get married u still wont be satisfied and still do it cuz ur worse than any pervert in this planet.

maybe he's pms'n
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 14, 2007
bushra21 wrote:
XPClone wrote:

maybe he's pms'n

:? whats pms'n??

Well hehe I have been seeing a lot of those torture movies or pics or reading about it. I dont think it's over the top. Guys like these deserve it. These type of ppl end up being so perverted, next thing he might even start looking at kids.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 14, 2007
Unknown Devil wrote:
:? whats pms'n??

Well hehe I have been seeing a lot of those torture movies or pics or reading about it. I dont think it's over the top. Guys like these deserve it. These type of ppl end up being so perverted, next thing he might even start looking at kids.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8962022/site/newsweek/

http://www.local6.com/news/1769841/detail.html
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2007
^^^ So they do suffer from it too? Ah, revenge is sweet.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance